15+ Year Old Account
    Sorry but a goku with full stamina and SSBKK would have roflstomped kefla, and the only reason she knocked him out is that he went x20 way to soon before getting the stamina to maintain it.
    - Vanilla was legitimately bad; we just didn't know any better at the time - SirCowDog

Quote Originally Posted by Amanni View Post
    So I was trying to find instances of the animators showing those in the grit on fights. Treating them like proper warriors. In a win or loss.

They respect kid Gohan enough as a child, to animate him like an actual warrior... Never. Is Kale or the another one shown like this. We either hear the sound an watch them fly, or we see a face reaction an not the point of impact. Its terrible
    Yeah, you know...except for

I'm sorry that characters who have only been in a handful of episodes don't have as much material depicting them as those who have been in hundreds.

Never mind that Cell, Vegeta, and 18 didn't exactly have many qualms about killing people who got in their way. Something that's kinda prohibited in the current story.
    Last edited by s_bushido; 2017-11-15 at 09:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Vestig3 View Post
    Sorry but a goku with full stamina and SSBKK would have roflstomped kefla, and the only reason she knocked him out is that he went x20 way to soon before getting the stamina to maintain it.
    I don't think that was x20.

it was regular kaioken.

he would've obliterated kefla if he did x20 and would've been unable to walk seeing his stamina isn't 100% yet

15+ Year Old Account
    Then Kefla would have get stomped even more.
    - Vanilla was legitimately bad; we just didn't know any better at the time - SirCowDog

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    Toren
    Jippo

Quote Originally Posted by Jimusmc View Post
    it was regular kaioken.

he would've obliterated kefla if he did x20 and would've been unable to walk seeing his stamina isn't 100% yet
    either regular or x10.

probably just base Kaioken.

Deleted
    how many episodes until grand priest and omni king are completely irrelevant and goku is stronger than them all.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dankdruid View Post
    how many episodes until grand priest and omni king are completely irrelevant and goku is stronger than them all.
    lets find out

Quote Originally Posted by s_bushido View Post
    Yeah, you know...except for

I'm sorry that characters who have only been in a handful of episodes don't have as much material depicting them as those who have been in hundreds.

Never mind that Cell, Vegeta, and 18 didn't exactly have many qualms about killing people who got in their way. Something that's kinda prohibited in the current story.
    That video proved my point... they slapped her...like a bitch from the 1950's, not fight her to the end like a warrior..

everyother shot either her face isnt shown or its a reaction face but the impact isnt shown...

you inept mongrel lollll

- - - Updated - - -

Look at every fight 18 is in, PROPER RESPECT for a warrior.
    Last edited by Misjudged Maaanwell; 2017-11-16 at 02:51 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Life-Binder View Post
    U6 easily has the best charcters introduce in SUper, aside from Beerus and BLack
    jajaja

hopefully never.

though Zeno's needs to go.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Zeno is not the villain though. The Grand priest most likely IS a future villain.
    true but they are annoying af.

True, but not as annoying as Cauliflower
    hehe personally I like her to some degree.

her thirst for battles reminds me of Goku and her arrogant side of Vegeta.

Kale though...

- - - Updated - - -

Last edited by DemonHunter18; 2017-11-16 at 10:22 AM.

The thing is, Vegeta's arrogance was just . . . cool. Cauliflower's arrogance is just annoying. Vegeta is the Prince of all Saiyans! Cauliflower just smells bad when boiled.
    LMAO that's true. Vegeta is THE prince of Saiyans

I guess it depends on a person who likes what.

- - - Updated - - -

I hope that when 18 takes Goku's place against Ribrianne, she eliminates her for good.

Deleted
    Vegeta will win the tournament and defeat Jiren so many basic fans here just have no understanding like me.

the pride troopers. well who has the most pride. that is right

Vegeta.

Deleted
    Vegeta will win the tournament and defeat Jiren so many basic fans here just have no understanding like me.

the pride troopers. well who has the most pride. that is right

Vegeta.
    I think you're on to something there! Jiren isn't meditating , he's tooting his own horn going constantly to himself "i'm the best, i rock , i'm awesome" that's how he gets his power , vegeta has had the whole of dbz training in that plus now.

so it seems jirens power is from his glare.. wonder if that suped up version of solar flare would blind him

I've been playing Dragonball Xenoverse