10+ Year Old Account
    Goku's face when 17 and 18 did their intro's was fucking hillarious, poor Krillen was just like "No 18...." ha ha ha ha ha ha
    Is it just me who wants to see some Frieza action? Vegeta gonna hurt that poor guy badly, and he doesnt even know it yet. I kinda expected Hit to say something in the end aswell, but nooooooo rather have that silly girl chase the namekians arround bah....

silly girl chase the namekians arround
    she praised their efforts in battle, despite the loss, and the chasing kind of took their minds off the fact that they are going to die in 5 seconds

everyone dealt with death in their own way

Hit talking probably wouldnt have suited him, I noticed he talks more in battle than outside of it, probably because fighting is what he loves the most and it gets him more talkative

lol those guys that Goku, 18 and 17 fought created a Black Hole.

they weren't really fodders when you think about it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Helles said that is the ultimate attack of that transformation and the Kakunsa, Ribriane and . . . (Can't remember) were not able to do that so they were stronger than them.
    Rozie.

Funny how the 3 dudes that seemed irrelevant until the very end actually took the spotlight from the 3 maidens and even used their own transformations better than they did.

Annoying or not, I like how even when about to be erased, U2 was still like one big, happy family.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.

10+ Year Old Account
    I mean U2 had the sixth highest mortal level and power wise they were pretty crappy so Helles must have been doing something well on other areas, her Universe was happy. Which incidentally is why U7, the second worst universe, surviving is probably pretty horrid considering U11 and U2 were very close to being safe. And it makes you wonder how useless Beerus and Shin are at doing their job.
    Yeah, sounds about right. Which makes me wonder: just how good of a job are the 4 exempt universes doing to be in those spots.
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.

the thing is at least some of the GoDs of the top4 Universes were IIRC stated to destoy things that lower their mortal level

so for those that arent very advanced living there is a death sentence

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Life-Binder View Post
    the thing is at least some of the GoDs of the top4 Universes were IIRC stated to destoy things that lower their mortal level

so for those that arent very advanced living there is a death sentence
    I mean... that sounds cruel as fuck, but it is their purpose. That's the whole point of being appointed God of Destruction. Else you risk getting on Zeno's shit list and getting the entire universe erased.

It doesn't help that almost no one knows that such Gods exist at all and just live without any worries of one day being erased because they didn't improve their universe satisfactorily enough.

tbh the problem is Zeno (and maybe GP)

remove him/them and the universes can live in peace at whatever technological level they want to

I actually want Zeno to die or at least get depowered

10+ Year Old Account
    Dont forget Frieza's army fucked up a lot of Uni 7.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Life-Binder View Post
    tbh the problem is Zeno (and maybe GP)

remove him/them and the universes can live in peace at whatever technological level they want to

I actually want Zeno to die or at least get depowered
    Honestly i feel it's more the GP since Zeno is so easy to manipulate he might be pulling the strings. Considering the angels are excempt from the universe erasing which i'm sure the GP is behind. Zeno could easily erase everyone and everything if he wanted.
    "when i'm around you i'm like a level 5 metapod. all i can do is harden!"

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    The people who cry for censorship aren't going to be buying the game anyway. Censoring it, is going to piss off the people who were going to buy it.
    Barret: It's a good thing we had those Phoenix Downs.
    Cloud: You have the downs!

10+ Year Old Account
    Indeed, Frieza created a lot of suffering in U7 and Beerus failed to act against her. If he had erased her, U7 might have been much better off.

10+ Year Old Account
    I...need to think about some things. Thanks for that...

10+ Year Old Account
    I hope this doesn't awaken anything in me...

If Champa and Beerus are brothers, shouldn't they be from the same universe? Shouldn't Beerus have died too, or Champa stay alive?

well arent 6 and 7 connected in a way? hence why whis and the woman angel are brother/sister?

zeno prob assigned them to alike universes.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    If Champa and Beerus are brothers, shouldn't they be from the same universe? Shouldn't Beerus have died too, or Champa stay alive?
    I do wonder which universe they came from and how both got the attention of the twin universes they're from.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

it seems Vegeta vs Jiren will happen.

unless vegeta does get the attacking part of UI.. he's rip

Poor Vegeta, first Toppo sends him to the burn unit, now Jiren will send him to the bench
    yeah, I know.

if he faces Jiren then he is out for sure unless someone saves his ass.

maybe Frieza.