Quote Originally Posted by Lumineus View Post
    Dyspo can only travel in straight lines. He's less of a threat than the Yardrat.
    yeah, true.

Just watched ep 120.

>"This is my strongest attack ever"
    Didn't you make a stronger attack vs. Cell when you were 9?

>"I'm afraid I'll have to knock you all out even if it costs my life?"
    What do we do?
    A. Kick the old man off the stage.
    B. Back up and go somewhere safe.
    C. Let fucking Universe 11 do fucking something for once.
    D. Stare at the old man's cane.

>"Don't worry Goku and Vegeta, I know you're gonna have big fights so I'll handle this so you can save your stamina!"
    >Android 17 and 18 literally just stand around smugging about their infinite stamina after beating their opponent.
    >Goku and Vegeta recover a little bit of stamina, so they go Blue and use energy attacks for like 30 "RAHHHHS" while Gohan "gathers" his energy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why has Uni 11 not eliminated anyone?

Do they really want to responsible for the deaths of trillions?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    Can we all just appreciate how much character development Kale got?

Gurl went from " I cant do this!" to "red, blue, it doesn't matter, lets kick his ass!"
    Kale became tolerable by the end. Still shy, but not a complete wuss.

They need to bring back 6. The Kale / Caulifa ---> Kefla fight was far more entertaining than boring ass Jiren.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Holy shit that just made that filler arc worth watching.

So any inside information on who's gonna be the final boss? I'm pretty sure it's not Jiren. Hopefully Grand Priest.

10+ Year Old Account
    Right now I'm pretty sure that no one will beat Jiren. He's going to be the last one standing, only to bring back all the other universes with his wish. Afterwards, he reveals his true personality as a great bro, and that he was just really, REALLY focused on winning so he came off as imposing and stoic.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Good sir, Jiren may be boring but his ass is anything but!
    Dem tights.

Thicc

Hopefully this week we will start getting serious fights. Jiren vs Vegeta for example.

well the mega frieza looking robot has to be dealt with first.. maybe jiren steps in and 1 shots it

10+ Year Old Account
    I think Freeza's going to take the win and then make a wish that sets up the next arc - maybe like a universe ruled by Freeza with all the Z Fighters being tormented in various ways and they gotta come together and overthrow him.

I dunno. They gotta have Freeza do something crazy to justify bringing him back and having him skulk around all this time scheming.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Golden Yak View Post
    I think Freeza's going to take the win and then make a wish that sets up the next arc - maybe like a universe ruled by Freeza with all the Z Fighters being tormented in various ways and they gotta come together and overthrow him.

I dunno. They gotta have Freeza do something crazy to justify bringing him back and having him skulk around all this time scheming.
    I always figured U7/Goku would win and wish back the other universe....always bet on Goku on the Goku show! lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Excellion View Post
    I always figured U7/Goku would win and wish back the other universe....always bet on Goku on the Goku show! lol
    That's definitely the most obvious outcome, I just think it'll be a big misstep if Freeza's scheme just amounts to nothing at all.

I do think those other universes have to come back somehow. There's a theory going around that when Goku wishes for the universes back, he words it like 'bring back all the universes Zeno erased' and that will also bring back the 6 universes Zeno erased some time before the ToP, which could lead to another arc.

10+ Year Old Account
    I agree that having Frieza come back from the dead only to have him do nothing interesting and/or important would be a monumental waste of a character, and that's why I feel it's the most likely outcome :\
    Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.

Quote Originally Posted by BuckSparkles View Post
    Kale became tolerable by the end. Still shy, but not a complete wuss.

They need to bring back 6. The Kale / Caulifa ---> Kefla fight was far more entertaining than boring ass Jiren.
    I think we just became bffs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Aniraza is bae

I want a toy now

I want a toy set of all of uni 3

- - - Updated - - -

HE HAS JANEMBA POWERS!

- - - Updated - - -

Nah that some baeyonetta from Smash 4 shit right there

- - - Updated - - -

That is not even his final form....

lol Vegeta above SSJB Kaiokenx20 Goku.

I know he trained but BRUHHHH...

10+ Year Old Account

His face says it.

Calling the end of this Arc right now:

Vegeta hits Jiren once or Twice.

Vegeta uses Final Flash against Jiren.

Dyspo gets eliminated.

17 gets eliminated.

Jiren fucks over Vegeta at the very end of the Episode.

Goku attains Ultra Instinct, and trains with it throughout ALL of EP 123.

Gohan and Freeza fight Toppo.

Jiren watches, as Goku's doing his shit.

Vegeta recovers.

Then, in EP 124, Gohan, Vegeta, Or Freeza gets eliminated. Toppo attacks Goku. Goku goes SSBKKx20, and fucks over Toppo's day.

EP 125, Toppo's gone, another one of the Z Warriors are gone, Jiren and Goku have a spar before their Final Match.

EP 126, The Rest of U7 is gone (other than Goku), with Jiren being the only thing standing in his way. Goku and Jiren have a look, while the whole World of Void's shaking. Goku and Jiren's second match begins.

EP 127, Goku goes SSB Against Jiren. He goes all out, and still gets fucked once again by Jiren. However, here, Goku goes Ultra Instinct, and he tells Jiren about how's he finally mastered the form not even the Gods could master.

EP 128, Jiren and Goku battle it out. The Omni Kings are shocked, Goku and Jiren trade blows, and this fight would just be a smack down.

EP 129, Goku applies the Kaio-Ken against Jiren, while Jiren goes ALL out against Goku. The Tournament is now at its 2-1 Minute mark, and Jiren's actually getting overpowered for once.

EP 130, Jiren and Goku use their ALL OUT Attacks, and Goku struggles against Jiren's move. However, with him remembering his Goals, with him learning about his life experiences, with him remembering his Family, and much more, Goku finally lashes out, and defeats Jiren. Jiren before erasure, looks at Goku, and bows his head silently, before going.

EP 131, Goku is upset, as he's finally won, but for what cost? He lost so much, for so little. However, with the Super Dragonballs, Goku finally recognizes his wish. Freeza tries to intervene with the Wish, but is stopped by Beerus, and the rest of U7. Goku whispers his wish to Beerus, and they argue about what Zeno would say.

EP 132, Goku compromises with Zeno, and says his Wish. The other 7 erased Universes have been brought back to Life, and Goku's finally able to return home with his Friends.

EP 133, The end of the Arc occurs, with some slice of Life episodes occurring afterwards.

10+ Year Old Account
    MOSCOW HAD THE BIGGEST PLOTTWIST WHHAAAAAAAaaa!!!

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    MOSCOW HAD THE BIGGEST PLOTTWIST WHHAAAAAAAaaa!!!
    ....Yeah....

Weird, I know. But...meh...

He's gone. So, fuck it.