Quote Originally Posted by DemonHunter18 View Post
    Broly is a beast.

he is most likely stronger than Jiren.

then again, it's hard to tell because they will only have regular Blue.

I thought that was already known a fact when Broly stated as the stronger fighter Goku fought so far including Beerus, with destructive powers above a god of destruction? was that BS?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Moralgy View Post
    I really hope they cover how he got it in a little bit of detail instead of a general "trained really hard". I would be okay with a by himself thing as long as it has a decent reason.
    My theory is: if a Super Saiyan experiences the power of the Super Saiyan God, they evolve and obtain godly ki so they can use the Awakened, God, and Blue states. Goku experienced the Super Saiyan God's power through the ritual, while Vegeta experienced it through training with Goku - every attack Goku had at that point was filled with the power of godly ki, so Vegeta learned and evolved from combat training with him.

This would also explain how Trunks got a super-powered form (training with Vegeta, who had SSG ki) and how Gohan powered up to near-Blue tier power (training with Goku). It would also explain how the U6 saiyans got so strong (Cabba experienced SSG ki in his fight with Vegeta, the others trained with Cabba).

Quote Originally Posted by kaelix1 View Post
    I thought that was already known a fact when Broly stated as the stronger fighter Goku fought so far including Beerus, with destructive powers above a god of destruction? was that BS?
    nah, but those statements are always exaggerated more or less.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DemonHunter18 View Post
    nah, but those statements are always exaggerated more or less.

- - - Updated - - -

I have my beef with Vegeta but god i hope he will not get the same treatment as against Jiren

AND for god sake, get rid of SSJ red/blue and improve SSJ, that's the legacy of a sayian not this rainbow crap

That green energy dome looked absolute epic.

I am sure they are pulling the wool over our eyes making it seem like Whis is taking on Broly, when he is probably just training Goku or something.

Can't wait to watch it mind!

Quote Originally Posted by Gray View Post
    That green energy dome looked absolute epic.
    yeah, it's truly great.
    I am sure they are pulling the wool over our eyes making it seem like Whis is taking on Broly, when he is probably just training Goku or something.

Can't wait to watch it mind!
    keep in mind that Goku fights Broly in the same terrain and that terrain apparently looks like that because of their fight with Broly.

- - - Updated - - -

some of you are 3 months behind, Broly already considering confirm being ahead of jiren and beerus.

Broly's ki aura is indeed badass. I remember the old movie where he just WALKED through goku's kamehameha wave.

Tetsuo Goto, the voice of a bunch of characters including Supreme Kai Gowasu from the Goku Black arc has died. Thats the 3rd voice actor in Super to die in less than a year.

We need to protect grandma goku!

-unless shes taken up the same lifestealing pact as Stan Lee.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Yak View Post
    My theory is: if a Super Saiyan experiences the power of the Super Saiyan God, they evolve and obtain godly ki so they can use the Awakened, God, and Blue states. Goku experienced the Super Saiyan God's power through the ritual, while Vegeta experienced it through training with Goku - every attack Goku had at that point was filled with the power of godly ki, so Vegeta learned and evolved from combat training with him.

This would also explain how Trunks got a super-powered form (training with Vegeta, who had SSG ki) and how Gohan powered up to near-Blue tier power (training with Goku). It would also explain how the U6 saiyans got so strong (Cabba experienced SSG ki in his fight with Vegeta, the others trained with Cabba).
    From what they said in interviews Trunks' power "Super Saiyan Rage" isn't god ki related at all, just something a half saiyan can pull out their ass. Still better than S cells

RIP Goto

- - - Updated - - -

I wonder what kind of attack will that be.

if that's red Kamehameha then I'm gonna die.

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Don't think it's going to be a Kamehameha, it's very different.
    yeah, possibly.

- - - Updated - - -

hm, interesting.

10+ Year Old Account
    Man, I could not be less interested in the idea that Gogeta will be the deciding factor in this fight. Just... bore me to Snoozeville with that guy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Golden Yak View Post
    Man, I could not be less interested in the idea that Gogeta will be the deciding factor in this fight. Just... bore me to Snoozeville with that guy.
    Yeah, making a fan favorite fusion canon is so boring should just use Vegito again, that's fresh.

gogeta blue would last like only one punch or one kamehameha at most
    I doubt thats enough to finish broly off
    more likely to be a draw and broly joins the crew

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skorpionss View Post
    Yeah, making a fan favorite fusion canon is so boring should just use Vegito again, that's fresh.
    ...nothing about 'making a fan favorite fusion canon' automatically entails being interesting. Suggesting a boring alternative doesn't make an idea less boring in and of itself either.

They might as well be using Vegito, Gogeta is just a clone of him with less personality. Having Beerus join in as an actual fighter would be a lot more fun.

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    This just looks too fast to appreciate, to me. The speed of the gif ruins it.

Does anyone actually hold the notion that Whis is going to be fighting Broly? Really?

Don't think it's going to be a Kamehameha, it's very different.
    It might be a temporal imprisonment attack. I mean, look at Broly in the next shot. My guy seems to have gotten blocked by something.

man, idk how y'all put up with this rancid, aids-infested shit.

motherfucking goku's gone off an trained with gods, uses god power....

says he'd actually have trouble if 17 was his enemy, a goddamned human with some robot parts that's done nothing but fight dickheads with guns for like 15 years.

if any of you rancid swine ever create a universe that gets widespread fame, DON'T FUCKING KEEP WORKING WITH IT IF YOU START TO NOT CARE ABOUT IT ANYMORE.

it's painfully obvious toriyama only made this shit cause he needed a surefire way to make some money and he couldn't care less about the universe.

damn, she filled a criteria to get banned.

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    man, idk how y'all put up with this rancid, aids-infested shit.

motherfucking goku's gone off an trained with gods, uses god power....

says he'd actually have trouble if 17 was his enemy, a goddamned human with some robot parts that's done nothing but fight dickheads with guns for like 15 years.

if any of you rancid swine ever create a universe that gets widespread fame, DON'T FUCKING KEEP WORKING WITH IT IF YOU START TO NOT CARE ABOUT IT ANYMORE.

it's painfully obvious toriyama only made this shit cause he needed a surefire way to make some money and he couldn't care less about the universe.
    hints
    -we arent outrage-addicts
    -different taste
    -understand that consistency isnt needed for beloved stories