Quote Originally Posted by UNHEILVOLL View Post
    He got a full 4x kaioken-powered kame-hame-ha in his face and still didn't die. He went oozaru because he panicked, if he could sense power levels in that part of the story, he would have known Goku was extremely debilitated by the kaioken and only needed to be finished.

Vegeta's battle on Earth and Buu dying with a Genkidama are examples of power levels not being decisives.
    Quote Originally Posted by Worgar View Post
    you mean the genkidama that was powered by all of earth, plus all of the z warriors who had just been wished back? Not to mention mystic gohan was part of that, he alone would've been capable of giving enough power to obliterate buu.
    yes, this right here. you can't count a spirit bomb, it's the definition of more powerful than the enemy.

i was technically wrong though, there was one character that was killed by someone weaker. broly, in the first broly movie. that hit to his scar, his one weak point. but that was a movie and non-canon.

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    yes, this right here. you can't count a spirit bomb, it's the definition of more powerful than the enemy.

i was technically wrong though, there was one character that was killed by someone weaker. broly, in the first broly movie. that hit to his scar, his one weak point. but that was a movie and non-canon.
    its another US dub adaptation like bardak being scientist?
    at least in italian goku simply charge the punch and thats all (edit i confused with the 2° film xD)
    Last edited by omeomorfismo; 2019-01-22 at 04:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by omeomorfismo View Post
    at least in italian goku simply charge the punch and thats all (edit i confused with the 2° film xD)
    Probably some dub stuff. Originally it was just "give me your energy, so I can punch him really, REALLY, hard!"

Dub sucks, except Goku screaming.

tldr: toma "we didnt received no order to return" dodoria " because we are here!" toyotaro "thats how i would liked things to happened xD "

copyotaro loved the old special tv xD

Quote Originally Posted by omeomorfismo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DemonHunter18 View Post
    [video=youtube;H13NU2BP21o]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H13NU2BP21o[video]

Dub sucks, except Goku screaming.
    so yeah, was just a pseudo-spirit bomb kill.

so 0 characters have been killed by a weaker character. neat.

so yeah, was just a pseudo-spirit bomb kill.

so 0 characters have been killed by a weaker character. neat.
    well, mutaito binded piccolo in the rice cooker

10+ Year Old Account
    Some oldies but still goodies. SexuaLobster is fantastic. Watch both of them in sequence immediately!

10+ Year Old Account
    that's just fake news, until it's announced by Toei. they even made a statement that it's fake news.

Quote Originally Posted by Skorpionss View Post
    that's just fake news, until it's announced by Toei. they even made a statement that it's fake news.
    Toei lies... a lot.

to much of a cashgrab to let that slip

In terms of killing, probably no stronger character was killed by a weak one; in terms of defeat, Vegeta's battle on Earth was one time a char was defeated by some weaklings (in this case, by a combination of sheer luck, Vegeta's incapability of sensing people's ki and Yajirobe' swordsmanship)
    Last edited by UNHEILVOLL; 2019-01-24 at 10:18 AM.

just saw the movie last night, after watching the planet vegeta part i can't help but feel like they cut too much of bardock's stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Worgar View Post
    just saw the movie last night, after watching the planet vegeta part i can't help but feel like they cut too much of bardock's stuff.
    maybe there will be an extended version like battle of gods

A new Dragon Ball RPG game is going to be presented here.

https://www.twitch.tv/dragonballfighterz

Its almost there. Once the finals are over

cant wait

10+ Year Old Account
    Speaking of Fighterz:

"Season 2"? So it is more than just Jiren then?

- - - Updated - - -

Character predictions:

Super Saiyan 3 Goku
    Super Saiyan God Goku
    Ultra Instinct Goku
    Super Saiyan 4 Goku

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    "Season 2"? So it is more than just Jiren then?

- - - Updated - - -

Character predictions:

Super Saiyan 3 Goku
    Super Saiyan God Goku
    Ultra Instinct Goku
    Super Saiyan 4 Goku
    SSJG Vegeta as well... I hope.