Quote Originally Posted by Keile View Post
    That's one reason I didnt count him originally. He is basically cheat-mode Hulk.
    yeah , only someone with op powernull or far stronger hax could defeat him.

Quote Originally Posted by naeblis495 View Post
    yeah , only someone with op powernull or far stronger hax could defeat him.
    Basically it would take The Living Tribunal or The One Above All to stop the Zombieverse characters like Cosmic Hulk.

In Theory Omniking could....assuming his powers extend to entities outside the main DB Multiverse. As for Goku, I could see him using his God abilities like he did to Broly to soothe him, and make him Banner again. That is one of Hulks BIG weaknesses.....go for his mind. Even Cosmic Hulk can be turned back into Zombie Banner. Though if the hunger is too much he will Re-Hulk (Hunger causes this Hulks power, not rage).
    Last edited by Keile; 2019-02-03 at 05:44 PM.
    There is a thin line between not knowing and not caring, and I like to think that I walk that line every day.

Quote Originally Posted by s_bushido View Post
    A running theme of Super (as least as far as I can tell) is that the forms Saiyans attain isn't all that important.
    Which is why Goku, a fully grown adult male who has fought his entire life, having trouble with two little girls is pretty stupid. (I don't care how old anyone says they are, they're still the size of little girls.) And surely they haven't been in as many issues as Vegeta and Goku in their lives.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Which is why Goku, a fully grown adult male who has fought his entire life, having trouble with two little girls is pretty stupid. (I don't care how old anyone says they are, they're still the size of little girls.) And surely they haven't been in as many issues as Vegeta and Goku in their lives.
    ahem, Kale is bigger than Goku actually.

Quote Originally Posted by DemonHunter18 View Post
    I was talking about ToP, fam.
    My bad then.

the form they attain aren't important but power still is. what matter isn't what form you're in but how much power and skill you have.

UNI6 saiyans , for plot reasons, are very strong and have a really high potential.

also , when goku fought them he was seriously fatigued and used so little energy that he actually regained his stamina as the fight progressed and was even teaching them .

the only moment he really got pushed is when they fused and even then he hold his own pretty well while still fatigued

a fully rested and serious goku would completly roflstomp kale and caulifla and could defeat kefla without UI

yeah, I don't know if people really watch the show and read the dialogue.

Goku was using them as stamina fuel.

also, it was 2 vs 1 anyway.

*completely ignores that half the point of DBZ was how ridiculously powerful Gohan was, despite being a literal child for the majority of the series*

Congratulations. Everyone is impressed by how macho you are.

Besides, he wasn't "having trouble with" Kale and Caulifla. He was trying to train them (and recovering his strength). The only versions of them that did pose a threat were Kale's berserk (because Legendary SSJ is overpowered) and Kefla (because fusions are overpowered).
    Last edited by s_bushido; 2019-02-03 at 09:30 PM.

that is potentially a bullshit. surely we know, thanks the fact that they lack ssj, that they didnt experienced the same traumas, but considering that cabba was strong as base vegeta when he is introduced and caulifla is stronger than him, they surely had to experienced a lot of fights and troubles in an universe even better than goku's one.

10+ Year Old Account
    There's also possibly reasons why the U6 saiyans might be just naturally stronger. Remaining on their original homeworld and not suffering a major upheaval, so the modern bloodlines inherited greater power over time. Also, the loss of tails - in the Broly film

Broly losing his tail actually allowed him to tap into the power of the great ape without transforming.

Something similar may have happened in their distant past, so modern U6 saiyans inherited those traits.

Also, Caulifla is a fight-savant so I have no problem with her pulling off the shit she does.

Caulifla vs Gotenks

Kale vs Gotenks

???

Quote Originally Posted by DemonHunter18 View Post
    Caulifla vs Gotenks

Kale vs Gotenks

???
    Been forever since I saw it, but wasn't Gotenks weaker than the version of Buu that SSJ3 Goku was toying with? Kale and Caulifla are probably at least as strong as the kids' fusion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Been forever since I saw it, but wasn't Gotenks weaker than the version of Buu that SSJ3 Goku was toying with? Kale and Caulifla are probably at least as strong as the kids' fusion.
    Nah, Gotenks was stronger than every version of Buu except the ones that absorbed him and Gohan. I'd say Kale, if her transformation is the same as Broly's, can take on Gotenks.

No way Caulifla is taking on a SSJ3 fusion though. The only reason she ever lasted as long as she did against SSG Goku was because he wanted to. I'm sure Gotenks would fuck around long enough for the fusion to wear off though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.

Jiren vs Beerus

????
    Last edited by DemonHunter18; 2019-02-05 at 05:44 AM.

Bardock: "Let's send Kakarot to Earth, that planet has very poor technology"

Says the guy whose race lives in caves.

one thing I didn't like is Saiyans using guns.

like, almost every warrior has the power level over 2,000.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by UNHEILVOLL View Post
    Bardock: "Let's send Kakarot to Earth, that planet has very poor technology"

Says the guy whose race lives in caves.
    Dr. Gero: hold my beer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.

ah found it

honestly, I don't think we should believe everything what Goku states since Majin Buu arc.
    Last edited by DemonHunter18; 2019-02-06 at 09:14 AM.

eh Broly is an old man compared to Cheelai.
    Last edited by DemonHunter18; 2019-02-06 at 09:19 PM.