10+ Year Old Account
    He needs time to charge up his regen. Look at how he grew back his arm against Cell.

Also about Frieza... I assumed he got a good shot and hit Piccolo in a vital area, unlike the androids who may have missed it.

10+ Year Old Account
    He doesn't really need that much time to regen, he just needs a lot of energy, which he didn't have against freeza anymore because he was pretty beat up... + he has to be conscious...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skorpionss View Post
    He doesn't really need that much time to regen, he just needs a lot of energy, which he didn't have against freeza anymore because he was pretty beat up... + he has to be conscious...
    Every instance we saw of Namek regeneration was pretty slow and needed at least a little prep time. Healing by Dende is just a separate thing all together

STRAIGHT UP G!

10+ Year Old Account
    I dunno, Nail regrew his arm in what, 3 seconds ?

Also, Vegeta is quite short, at 5'5" dunno why the picture shows him as 6'0"...
    Last edited by Skorpionss; 2015-03-28 at 02:12 AM.

10+ Year Old Account

a bit closer to slightly less than a minute. It looks more like they simply cant do it on the fly and it requires some concentration. Starts at 5:30.

also... I incidentally found possible foreshadowing for the movie.... Frieza may be able to regenerate....... or maybe the tub they used to heal him is using namek regen stuff.

10+ Year Old Account
    took him 11 seconds to regrow it, once he started at 6:10... not that long imo He doesn't start regenerating it as soon as he loses it which is at 5:30... he first gets up and then starts to do it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skorpionss View Post
    took him 11 seconds to regrow it, once he started at 6:10... not that long imo He doesn't start regenerating it as soon as he loses it which is at 5:30... he first gets up and then starts to do it.
    Kinda have to get over the whole OH GOD MY ARM thing first. Also it looks like it takes some energy. I think Piccolo says that when hes fighting cell (although not more than a regular attack im sure, its just not as automatic as Buu or Cell, since cell's is an improvement and is instantaneous)

- - - Updated - - -

Also frieza made record of the namek regen ability... CALLIN IT! SHINNY FRIEZA WILL REGENERATE!

Quote Originally Posted by Nilinor View Post
    There is a comic called dragonball multiverse, where they fanfiction it up a bit with different universes. One of them included fusing every namek into one super being.

The comic itself is very hit/miss but has a lot of nifty "what if" possibilities.
    As far as I'm concerned DBM is canon.

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    Kinda have to get over the whole OH GOD MY ARM thing first. Also it looks like it takes some energy. I think Piccolo says that when hes fighting cell (although not more than a regular attack im sure, its just not as automatic as Buu or Cell, since cell's is an improvement and is instantaneous)

- - - Updated - - -

Also frieza made record of the namek regen ability... CALLIN IT! SHINNY FRIEZA WILL REGENERATE!
    i hope not

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kyoloco View Post
    i hope not
    you n me both, the whole regenerating always seemed cheap to me, it's why I think Frieza is the best villain, he actually was a REAL good fighter unlike Boo and Cell who basically got their asses handed to them 24/7 and the only reason they didn't die in 5 minutes was their 'lulz invincibility' ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    you n me both, the whole regenerating always seemed cheap to me, it's why I think Frieza is the best villain, he actually was a REAL good fighter unlike Boo and Cell who basically got their asses handed to them 24/7 and the only reason they didn't die in 5 minutes was their 'lulz invincibility' ^^
    i wouldnt consider him a good fighter...he only won because he was OP as fuck compared to everyone else

i wonder if he had any martial arts training of any kind though

Deleted
    yes he was very strong but so were Boo and Cell, yet if they hadn't been 'invincible' they would have died so many times beause they screwed up.. Frieza never was such a fool.

yes he was very strong but so were Boo and Cell, yet if they hadn't been 'invincible' they would have died so many times beause they screwed up.. Frieza never was such a fool.
    he let goku develop his strength

that was pretty foolish

that was pretty foolish

Eh yes and no, the only stupid thing was not realizing goku was making the spirit bomb, during the attack he honestly thought it was going to kill him. As for the super saiyan thing, by that point he scoffed at it because if it was going to happen it would happen. Like it was said when goku let him go to 100% Frieza wanted someone to test his power against because there was quite literally no one EVEN CLOSE to his power, so its nice to let loose every once in a while.

Frieza seemed more of the "I never get to do anything fun" as opposed to "I am not trying cause you aren't worth it". Each power up he did was trying to "even" the playing field. When he almost died, he straight up started trying to murder them, he went from playing to "fuck it your dead" blew krillin up instantly, I think he believed he killed Piccolo, and was about to one shot Gohan. He stopped playing at that point, then Goku went SSJ mode.

Quote Originally Posted by Nilinor View Post
    Eh yes and no, the only stupid thing was not realizing goku was making the spirit bomb, during the attack he honestly thought it was going to kill him. As for the super saiyan thing, by that point he scoffed at it because if it was going to happen it would happen. Like it was said when goku let him go to 100% Frieza wanted someone to test his power against because there was quite literally no one EVEN CLOSE to his power, so its nice to let loose every once in a while.

Frieza seemed more of the "I never get to do anything fun" as opposed to "I am not trying cause you aren't worth it". Each power up he did was trying to "even" the playing field. When he almost died, he straight up started trying to murder them, he went from playing to "fuck it your dead" blew krillin up instantly, I think he believed he killed Piccolo, and was about to one shot Gohan. He stopped playing at that point, then Goku went SSJ mode.
    he went hard

Deleted

that was pretty foolish
    maybe but he was a far better fighter than the other villains

maybe but he was a far better fighter than the other villains
    i thought cell knew everyone else techniques

would that include fighting styles?

Deleted
    i thought cell knew everyone else techniques

would that include fighting styles?
    he knew them yeah, but he was still really bad at fighting

I mean he got his ass handed to him by so many Z fighters.. his invincibility saved his life, without it he would have fallen far easier than Frieza

example:

that right there would have been certain death if not for the cheesy regeneration crap

true

his power got to his head i guess

10+ Year Old Account
    For as much as I love Cell, I have to agree. If it wasn't for his regeneration, he wouldn't have lasted half as long as he did. Vegeta's Final Flash, Goku's Warp Kamehameha, the beatdown he took from Gohan, his suicide explosion... he would have died so many times if it wasn't for his regeneration.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.