All major plot points from the movies are still intact in Super. The location of Bulma's birthday party is not a big deal, Beerus crashing the party and the birth of SSG is.

Question, and trust me I feel i've looked everywhere these days now.. and I stil lsearch..

BUT as I grew up we had german satelite TV (I live in norway which meant I got a lot more shows than kids here had access too) and amongst all these shows where Dragonball along with other popular animes like pokemon, digimon, sailormoon etc and I was several seasons ahead when some of these came to Norway.

However, I still want to rewatch Dragonball, Dragonball Z as well as the new ones. But I just can't stand the English and Japanese versions. So I have been searching high and wide for the german Dubbed one :|

Hate me if you wish but I just have to watch it in german, and I can't find it anywere and it irks me. Anyone ever seen or herd of where I could look for that to be able to properly rewatch db?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    you can say the same thing about everything dbz related. dbz is like 20+ years old. how many kids havent even watched dbz, what about them? if someone didnt see the movie then just go watch the movie.
    yeah... sure... but not everyone can afford dvds/blurays or even has the means to buy them... whereas TVs are probably in every household...

Quote Originally Posted by Kezha View Post
    Question, and trust me I feel i've looked everywhere these days now.. and I stil lsearch..

BUT as I grew up we had german satelite TV (I live in norway which meant I got a lot more shows than kids here had access too) and amongst all these shows where Dragonball along with other popular animes like pokemon, digimon, sailormoon etc and I was several seasons ahead when some of these came to Norway.

However, I still want to rewatch Dragonball, Dragonball Z as well as the new ones. But I just can't stand the English and Japanese versions. So I have been searching high and wide for the german Dubbed one :|

Hate me if you wish but I just have to watch it in german, and I can't find it anywere and it irks me. Anyone ever seen or herd of where I could look for that to be able to properly rewatch db?
    PM me...
    but it will be german dubbed. no subs in your language

Quote Originally Posted by rarhyx View Post
    PM me...
    but it will be german dubbed. no subs in your language
    No need for subs, I understand german as well as I do English and Norwegian hehe

10+ Year Old Account
    No need for subs, I understand german as well as I do English and Norwegian hehe
    but ingrish mustard race, hurr durr, how can u watch stuff in it's unoriginal language... end of durr...

Oh I replied before looking into this thread... that means forget the last sentence xD

also have fun and enjoy

Quote Originally Posted by Skorpionss View Post
    yeah... sure... but not everyone can afford dvds/blurays or even has the means to buy them... whereas TVs are probably in every household...
    cmon... look at all the people in this damn thread, you telling me japan doesnt have google?
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

10+ Year Old Account
    cmon... look at all the people in this damn thread, you telling me japan doesnt have google?
    I'm saying kids, the main target audience of DBZ, don't even have pc's in some rural areas... and they want as wide an audience as possible, so they redo the whole thing...

I'm not saying it was a good idea, but it was part of their reasoning...

They could've just shown the movies on TV and then skipped straight to the new stuff...
    Last edited by Skorpionss; 2015-09-06 at 03:07 AM.

the dragon ball z i grew up with had a lot of electric guitar and sounded pretty metal sometimes.

if the japanese music don't sound like that, it should be changed imo. it suits dbz better. it's stronger, more powerful feeling.

metal dbz will always be cooler than any other dbz.

shit, dbz is what introduced me to pantera, with the broly movie.

I cant believe they made Videl a super saiyan in Super.
    Not sure if poor animation or just super saiyan fetus.

Also the ninth episode of super is still poorly animated.

Also Super made no mention of Trable during the creation of SSG.

Which I guess helps the continuity of the series?

Also the Namekian book of legends is interesting.

Also why did Shenron only grant one wish and run away? it doesn't really make sense.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    I'd argue that DBZ should never sound the way FUNimation/Bruce Faulconer decided it should sound. It was horrible and only ever fits less than a handful of times. Stronger and more powerful? I'll just assume you've never heard the original score.
    Uhh this is a suggestive opinion and taste, each person can feel/ like however they want about something.

I personally like Faulconer's tunes better than the original score, you may feel different.
    Last edited by iadamson; 2015-09-06 at 07:55 PM.

Well the new DBS was interesting kinda weird how a fetus can make a human go SS. Cant wait until this saga is over so we can see a God Goku fight a God Vegeta because you know it will happen. Also it really sucks that it took about 10mins for the damn transformation and lasty from next weeks episode it looks like they really changed the level of the SSG to be no where near what it was in the movie
    Last edited by Raptor With a Saber; 2015-09-06 at 11:16 PM.
    WORLD POPULATION
    U.S pop 318.2 million,Mexico pop 122.3 million ,Russia 143.5 million S.K 50.22 million China 1.357 billion ,United Kingdom 64.1 million, Europe "as a whole" 742.5 million, Canada 35.16 million, South America 387.5 million,Africa 1.111 billion , Middle east 205 Million , Asia "not counting china" 3.009 B ,Greenland 56k,, Iceland 323k, S/N pole 1k-5k/2k

they should make videl permanently a super saiyan. dragonball needs some cool lady saiyans.
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

they need to have bulla be a fighter, instead of a girly girl like she was in GT.

dragonball has a serious need for lady saiyans.

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    they need to have bulla be a fighter, instead of a girly girl like she was in GT.

dragonball has a serious need for lady saiyans.
    Well unless another sayian somehow lived their are no more of them besides Goku,Veggies,Veggies brother.. The Mutts dont fully count
    WORLD POPULATION
    U.S pop 318.2 million,Mexico pop 122.3 million ,Russia 143.5 million S.K 50.22 million China 1.357 billion ,United Kingdom 64.1 million, Europe "as a whole" 742.5 million, Canada 35.16 million, South America 387.5 million,Africa 1.111 billion , Middle east 205 Million , Asia "not counting china" 3.009 B ,Greenland 56k,, Iceland 323k, S/N pole 1k-5k/2k

Quote Originally Posted by Raptor With a Saber View Post
    Well unless another sayian somehow lived their are no more of them besides Goku,Veggies,Veggies brother.. The Mutts dont fully count
    they can go super saiyan, they're close enough.

i want to see super saiyan god super saiyan gogeta and gotenks, and gohan, and gohan and videl should fusion dance

Quote Originally Posted by Maaanwell View Post
    Lady Saiyans....neeeeeeeed
    considering your sig i dont think your opinion really matters.

if videl can go super saiyan they should let chi chi go super saiyan, that would be awesome.

then have chi chi and goku fusion dance, bulma too i guess

considering your sig i dont think your opinion really matters.

if videl can go super saiyan they should let chi chi go super saiyan, that would be awesome.

then have chi chi and goku fusion dance, bulma too i guess
    Considering ChiChi has had more sayian DNA in her than any of the other DB ladies she probably can.
    WORLD POPULATION