The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Based on what? Champa made a rule deliberately to give Majeeta the advantage. You're comparing apples to oranges.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Based on what? Champa made a rule deliberately to give Majeeta the advantage. You're comparing apples to oranges.
    It kinda looks 1 sided for Vegeta and Cabe at least until Cabe goes super saiyan, then who knows. Also Once vegeta broke the barrier, Magetta still tanked galic gun, and final flash.

So to reiterate, atm I think Magetta is stronger than Cabe, but Super Saiyan Cabe is unknown

Deleted
    very good fight.Final Flash was epic!!!!!I'm surprised that the planet survive that.even Goku knows what happens when Vegeta is angry.

Vegeta will most likely make Cabe going Super Saiyan on purpose.also,Super Saiyan Blue hype!!!!
    Last edited by mmocbee06df292; 2016-03-27 at 03:50 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonBallfan View Post
    very good fight.Final Flash was epic!!!!!I'm surprised that the planet survive that.

Vegeta will most likely make Cabe going Super Saiyan on purpose.also,Super Saiyan Blue hype!!!!
    Sad Magetta makes me sad apparently Vegeta calls him "junk" and it makes Magetta sad, and Metalmen are very sensitive, so when they get insulted they cant fight for a while..... Dragon Ball uses this plot device a lot, hirudegarn and janemba both had similar issues with being made fun of

Deleted
    its difficult to say how will the fights go on from here.there is no way that Cabe can beat SSB Vegeta.either Vegeta will win or he will be disqualified for using SSB.if he wins then he have to lose against Hit.then Goku shows up and loses to Hit and Monaka defeat Hit although Goku and Vegeta both losing to Hit would be stupid.if Vegeta loses against Cabe then Goku defeats Cabe and then Goku will lose against Hit.Monaka defeats Hit in the end or vice versa.

Deleted
    This tournament was quit disappointing for me

We are close to the end and we still didn't see the last fighter from Goku team and i doubt we will see him/her ( so in the end all this DBS is a chash shop for Goku and Vegita fans to throw money at their monitor)
    All characters from Universe 6 seems to be weak, i mean compare with SSJG Goku and Vegeta they don't seem to impressive, i go as far and say that Goku and Vegeta can solo the characters that fight so far from universe 6 in SSJG form

How does Gabe go SSJ in next episode, from what i remember he state that in his universe the sayins don't have any transformation

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Synners View Post
    This tournament was quit disappointing for me

We are close to the end and we still didn't see the last fighter from Goku team and i doubt we will see him/her ( so in the end all this DBS is a chash shop for Goku and Vegita fans to throw money at their monitor)
    All characters from Universe 6 seems to be weak, i mean compare with SSJG Goku and Vegeta they don't seem to impressive, i go as far and say that Goku and Vegeta can solo the characters that fight so far from universe 6 in SSJG form

How does Gabe go SSJ in next episode, from what i remember he state that in his universe the sayins don't have any transformation
    My money is on Vegeta telling Cabe how to go SSJ. And then realizes that was kind of a mistake coz he's stronger than him and goes SSB xD

10+ Year Old Account
    From the previews the translation seemed to indicate Vegeta being a complete ass again. So what i think is that he purposely is trying to piss off Cabba to the point where he has to go super sayian. Not to actually insult him but to unlock his potential. Realises oh fuck this guy is pretty strong and has to go SSB

10+ Year Old Account
    Nah Goku will most likely fight before Monaka again, Beerus seemed pretty adamant about that

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Cabe goes SSJ and with that manages to go toe-to-toe with SSB Vegeta, eventually both of them losing the match.
    Cue Hit Vs. Monaka.
    Is that a prediction or the spoilers for next episode?i find it amuzing if SSJG Vegeta have problems against a new learn SSJ Cabe yet not so long time ago people complain if Gohan will learn SSG and became relevant again(not on this forum)

10+ Year Old Account
    Is that a prediction or the spoilers for next episode?i find it amuzing if SSJG Vegeta have problems against a new learn SSJ Cabe yet not so long time ago people complain if Gohan will learn SSG and became relevant again(not on this forum)
    Just predictions, the only thing previews show is Vegeta going SSB.

10+ Year Old Account
    I wonder how Magetta and Botamo would do in a fight without all of the rules/restrictions?

Botamo was seemingly invulnerable and Magetta was still able to tank final flash and vegeta's punch (until Vegeta made fun of him) and lost due to a ring out when the stage under him broke.

- - - Updated - - -

Goku also says something about how Vegeta would have won if he went "all out" earlier (I assume blue form), then they both look at Hit and Goku says "so you were thinking the same thing"

I think they are holding back to not give any information to Hit.

*side note* I want a magetta toy
    Last edited by GennGreymane; 2016-03-27 at 03:41 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Robots are awesome!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    Robots are awesome!
    Please, a little respect, he is Metal Man not just some ordinary robot.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skorpionss View Post
    Please, a little respect, he is Metal Man not just some ordinary robot.
    This is true

Hes crying in a corner atm, so he cant hear me call him a robot.

10+ Year Old Account
    @GennGreymane

You know I love you right? Good. I know i've been fighting your ideas in most/all threads tooth and nail and have been unapologetic about my attacks on them, but I find you enjoyable as a poster and you're pretty cool.

That said, it still seems like an apples to oranges kind of thing, because we don't know how Cabe would handle a Galik gun or final flash.

Plus, isn't the tournament order weakest to strongest on Champa's team?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    @GennGreymane

You know I love you right? Good. I know i've been fighting your ideas in most/all threads tooth and nail and have been unapologetic about my attacks on them, but I find you enjoyable as a poster and you're pretty cool.

That said, it still seems like an apples to oranges kind of thing, because we don't know how Cabe would handle a Galik gun or final flash.

Plus, isn't the tournament order weakest to strongest on Champa's team?
    <3

Thats an assumption. It looks like Cabe struggles a bit and Goku is saying how Vegeta is doing some bad stuff/ back to his old ways (likely to piss off cabe so he can go SSJ)

10+ Year Old Account
    There's no bringing Gohan back. It wouldn't be the same.

Toriyama built Gohan up since the beginning of Z, and he reached his climax during the Cell Games with the Farther-Son Kamemeha being the ultimete passing of the torch.

All of this, only for Gohan to take a backseat and attempt a pathethic comeback in the Majin Buu Saga.

Story-wise, Toriyama used up the perfect opportunity to bring Gohan into relevance. He needs to keep Gohan were he is and do something with Piccolo while there's still time.

- - - Updated - - -

What Majeeta's theme SHOULD BE:

10+ Year Old Account
    So this game is coming out for 3ds... hopefully its good:

Last one i have seen was a disaster. (horrid controls)

Its RPG game with fusions.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe Cabba could go super saiyan all along, but he never looked at his reflection while doing so and so never realized it caused a transformation.