doesnt even look like Vegetto got officially confirmed yet

10+ Year Old Account
    When are they going to get their strongest fighter to take on Zamasu?

Last edited by GennGreymane; 2016-11-02 at 01:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    When are they going to get their strongest fighter to take on Zamasu?

image is broken.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RampageBW1 View Post
    image is broken.

Wasn't he just a joke brought a long just so Beerus could have a full roster?

If they follow one of the new games, Vegeta will be fusing with Trunks. Which would satisfy me, but I still want to see Vegito again.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RampageBW1 View Post
    Wasn't he just a joke brought a long just so Beerus could have a full roster?

If they follow one of the new games, Vegeta will be fusing with Trunks. Which would satisfy me, but I still want to see Vegito again.
    last we heard, Goku has not learned Monaka was a joke. Trunks would not know of him either and would be curious if Goku was singing his praises.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

They should use the mafuba and seal Zamasu into a tea pot......

if not, into a toy to give to the Omni King

- - - Updated - - -

Okay I thought this was funny due to lack of goten

10+ Year Old Account
    I feel like I'm gonna be soo pissed when the saga is over and we didn't get Vegito/Gogeta ... because it was the perfect opportunity really...

Vegeta and Goku will fuse to fight beerus when they find out he ordered planet Vegeta destroyed

Sent from my C6743 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Honestly, I do think there will be a fusion but I don't think it's going to be Goku/Vegeta using the Potara. If it is, they're going to need to come up with some bullshit to have the fusion cancel out after winning or it not lasting that long or something. They're never going to keep them permanently fused.

Unless they just use the dragon balls, I guess. But that seems stupid and can lead down the road of massive cop outs to reverse any old thing that happens.
    honestly, making them Vegito permanently would be more stupid.

plus, its a good thing that they are in the future because apparently they don't revive anyone there.
    Last edited by DemonHunter18; 2016-11-03 at 03:16 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Unless they just use the dragon balls, I guess. But that seems stupid and can lead down the road of massive cop outs to reverse any old thing that happens.
    Isn't this basically the entire concept of Dragonball?
    Looking for laid-back casual raiding on EU?
    Our community is looking for more players: Take a look and hit me up for info!

10+ Year Old Account
    Honestly, I do think there will be a fusion but I don't think it's going to be Goku/Vegeta using the Potara. If it is, they're going to need to come up with some bullshit to have the fusion cancel out after winning or it not lasting that long or something. They're never going to keep them permanently fused.

Well, the two kais already defused by using the dragon balls from Namek. Foreshadowing?
    And even though it's reached new heights, I rather like the restless nights. It makes me wonder, makes me think there's more to this, I'm on the brink. It's not the fear of what's beyond, it's just that I might not respond! I have an interest, almost craving, would I like to get to far in?!

10+ Year Old Account

i like the old looks a lot better, but i do kinda prefer that color for super saiyan hair.

like in the old cell saga when vegeta's hair was almost white.

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i like the old looks a lot better, but i do kinda prefer that color for super saiyan hair.

like in the old cell saga when vegeta's hair was almost white.
    The old artstyle is never coming back. The industry has changed and moved away from handpainted, physical animation cells.

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    The old artstyle is never coming back. The industry has changed and moved away from handpainted, physical animation cells.
    keijo!!!!!!!!!! is new, and it looks hand drawn.

you can make it look closer to hand drawn than what they're attempting.

I like the new style when its done right.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DemonHunter18 View Post
    I like the new style when its done right.
    It's hilarious how Toriyama had to personally start whacking his shit around for them to stop producing shit quality in the series.
    I think there are some good comparisons on youtube . . .

Here we go;
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wDykOfQ9OV8

Quote Originally Posted by Vexenar View Post
    It's hilarious how Toriyama had to personally start whacking his shit around for them to stop producing shit quality in the series.
    I think there are some good comparisons on youtube . . .

Here we go;
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wDykOfQ9OV8
    sometimes its godlike

or this

you cannot possibly tell me(not talking about you, people in general) that the old animation and art are better than this two examples.

10+ Year Old Account

Maybe. Just feels like a very lame way to do stuff and have there be no consequences. Otherwise, they could just fuse all the time and then wish it away lol.
    Well yeah but then again, Buu eating them was also a cheap way out, wasn't it?
    And even though it's reached new heights, I rather like the restless nights. It makes me wonder, makes me think there's more to this, I'm on the brink. It's not the fear of what's beyond, it's just that I might not respond! I have an interest, almost craving, would I like to get to far in?!