Wow. You fanatics circle around the same argument every ten pages. Lul.

I just read the latest manga chapter. I never watched the ToP intro but the manga really streamlines it and quickly has a few pages of fodder getting knocked off. It's really refreshing and perfectly paced.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post

I just read the latest manga chapter. I never watched the ToP intro but the manga really streamlines it and quickly has a few pages of fodder getting knocked off. It's really refreshing and perfectly paced.

Do you purposely try to insult people in every post you make here?

Please show us on the doll where did the ebil DBS fans touch you?

Quote Originally Posted by Orange Joe View Post
    Do you purposely try to insult people in every post you make here?

Please show us on the doll where did the ebil DBS fans touch you?
    I think I'm just an inherently bad person lols. Also, it was like a month and a half ago.

I mean, I don't want to call anyone out in specific, but I certainly am not so glued or hyped about the series so much that I look at spoilers and frames like an hour before the episodes come out or anything like that. Or look toward action figures as hints to Goku's forms.

This should be a "watch and discuss" show. I don't get why people get so obsessed....I don't mean to insult anyone...it's just...really a fan based thread instead of logical discussion/analysis. In my personal opinion. Again, just take it for the lols, this is Fun Stuff. No need to actually feel bad or serious. I certainly don't.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I think I'm just an inherently bad person lols. Also, it was like a month and a half ago.

I mean, I don't want to call anyone out in specific, but I certainly am not so glued or hyped about the series so much that I look at spoilers and frames like an hour before the episodes come out or anything like that. Or look toward action figures as hints to Goku's forms.

This should be a "watch and discuss" show. I don't get why people get so obsessed....I don't mean to insult anyone...it's just...really a fan based thread instead of logical discussion/analysis. In my personal opinion. Again, just take it for the lols, this is Fun Stuff. No need to actually feel bad or serious. I certainly don't.
    I can't say much, thats mostly why I read these threads too. To see some people get so emotionally invested in these stories. (sometimes to the point the continue to watch even if they dislike it)

My comment to you was mostly joking. Just seems the last few posts by you in here were seemingly trying to be insulting. After I made the post I scrolled up and seen I missed a few of your posts where you weren't.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    I just want to see what happens when the tournament ends. Goku vs Jiren is great and all, I just want to see what comes afterwards.

10+ Year Old Account
    Can you imagine if Jiren was a rapist? I mean, who could stop him?

That'd be... that'd be something alright.

I just read the latest manga chapter. I never watched the ToP intro
    damn, you missed Goku and Hit team up episode and Krillin and Roshi centric episodes.
    Last edited by DemonHunter18; 2018-03-08 at 10:04 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Golden Yak View Post
    Can you imagine if Jiren was a rapist? I mean, who could stop him?

That'd be... that'd be something alright.
    Are you writing a fanfic?
    Looking for laid-back casual raiding on EU?
    Our community is looking for more players: Take a look and hit me up for info!

https://twitter.com/Herms98/status/971664014601154560

MUI Goku is not to be confirmed to be above Beerus yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Misjudged Maaanwell View Post
    https://www.mangapanda.com/dragon-ball-super/19/31

the people in charge of super don't care

Why is Beerus using his left to hakai, then suddenly using his right mid page??
    Inconsistent drawing/writing.

- - - Updated - - -

No matter how many times I watch Goku Black killing Goten and Chi-Chi it still gives me chills.

Writing in Zamasu arc was great.

If only ToP was this consistent.

- - - Updated - - -

Major spoilers!!!!
    Jiren beats Goku and Goku is eliminated but Frieza shoots a Death BEAM...

10+ Year Old Account
    On the spoilers

So what is Ultra instinct for then?

10+ Year Old Account
    Spoiler speculation:

Freeza wins and is about to make a wish when his time amongst the living runs out and he is popped back to Hell. The wish defaults to the second best fighter (i.e. the one who lasted second longest) which is Goku, who revives everyone.

Callin' it now.

terrible ending

Jiren is also terrible, easily the worst DB antagonist IMHO, losing to him at the end just feels wrong

MUI for nothing

ToP overall was a waste of time

most certainly my least favorite Dragonball arc

my expectations for a potential future DB series is pretty much 0

That moment you realize Goku lost to EVERY SINGLE Main Arc Villain this Series (And no, Kefla/His Time Cheat against Freeza don't count).

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    The complaints about this that I've seen so far are super hilarious to me. Literally been seen coming a mile away and now people will whinge about it.

Guess what'll happen to get another series?
    Ikr

personally, I'm disappointed because MUI was build up to high heavens but Goku loses anyway. on the other hand, it could be interesting because of Frieza's wish.

Quote Originally Posted by Xinkir View Post
    Just to let everyone know, episode 131 is going to have the best animator and director on it. Tons of possibilities.

All hail Jiren.
    which is why I'm looking forward to the episode.

there will most likely be more to this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimbold21 View Post
    On the spoilers

So what is Ultra instinct for then?
    it's just another form that Goku loses or it turns out to be useless.

this is, like, 4th form that is completely useless.

first SSJ3, then SSJG, SSJB, and now Ultra Instinct.

Quote Originally Posted by Life-Binder View Post
    terrible ending

Jiren is also terrible, easily the worst DB antagonist IMHO, losing to him at the end just feels wrong

MUI for nothing

ToP overall was a waste of time

most certainly my least favorite Dragonball arc

my expectations for a potential future DB series is pretty much 0
    Jiren isn't really the antagonist.

besides, Goku always pretty much loses in the tournaments and in DBS case, against every villain.

Quote Originally Posted by ArgusTheUnmaker View Post
    That moment you realize Goku lost to EVERY SINGLE Main Arc Villain this Series (And no, Kefla/His Time Cheat against Freeza don't count).
    do it with the spoiler tag pls, its kinda of a big thing because DBS is ending.

but yeah, Goku was shitted on a lot in this series. he got forms but no major wins at all

I really hope this is a fake spoiler just cause

The whole "nothing can defeat pure power" kind of sentiment that is going on with Jiren. Dragon ball has generally been about the underdog winning in my view, so having the one person no one ever thought could lose winning is just anti dragon ball to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Algy View Post
    I really hope this is a fake spoiler just cause

The whole "nothing can defeat pure power" kind of sentiment that is going on with Jiren. Dragon ball has generally been about the underdog winning in my view, so having the one person no one ever thought could lose winning is just anti dragon ball to me.
    you could say this a first.

there will be more dialogue in the next episode so we will most likely find out about Jiren's wish.

but damn, MUI get's shitted on very quickly. that is definitely disappointing.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    I don't see a problem with it really. At the end of each series, the main theme has been that good always beats evil in the end. Jiren isn't a villain. In fact, the only two villains in the tournament are Freiza and Frost. If Frieza ends up using a death beam on Jiren, he will either get erased by Zeno for killing someone, or he wins and something happens that makes him unable to make his wish, leaving Goku as the winner. Or Jiren has a miraculous (lol) change of heart and brings everyone back anyway. The theme still stands.

My favorite part of the Spoilers is that:

When they messed up the Number, making it 132, instead of 131.

If Goku loses in the ToP, I will be disappointed.

For DBS:
    Lost to Beerus
    Lost to Frieza
    Lost to Hit
    Lost to Zamasu
    Lost in ToP???

What other series has the main character lose in everything?

As someone else pointed out, this will be another wasted transformation. I don’t recall SSJ3 beating anyone, SSG lost to Beerus, SSB lost to Frieza and then UI loses to Jiren? He will basically have gotten stronger to just lose to another opponent.

Last edited by Amonthar; 2018-03-09 at 01:25 AM.