10+ Year Old Account
    I like it and care, but I'm not exactly gonna discuss into a void, considering the thread hasn't been very active :\

I will say Moro is pretty interesting in the way he fights compared to previous villains, and I was disappointed that he didn't actually kill Goku and Vegeta. I actually hoped they'd be dead for some time, leaving it up to someone else to take care of Moro (especially since Buu woke up).
    Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.

Yeah but still until the anime drops it's some fresh db super material. But i noticed clearly now lol since i was like wtf did i kill the thread?

10+ Year Old Account
    I like the manga just fine and I've been loving the Moro storyline. I hope it gets adapted into an anime arc. Moro is a really cool enemy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Golden Yak View Post
    I like the manga just fine and I've been loving the Moro storyline. I hope it gets adapted into an anime arc. Moro is a really cool enemy.
    Manga vs anime siliness aside, I hope the anime goes back into adapting the manga instead of each one being its own thing. I wouldn't oppose the anime going and remaking the previous arcs, since they have significant differences that might conflict with Broly and the manga.

There are aspects of the anime version I like more, but for the sake of consistency...
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.

Quote Originally Posted by Adramalech View Post
    Manga vs anime siliness aside, I hope the anime goes back into adapting the manga instead of each one being its own thing. I wouldn't oppose the anime going and remaking the previous arcs, since they have significant differences that might conflict with Broly and the manga.

There are aspects of the anime version I like more, but for the sake of consistency...
    For Beerus to TOP, Anime was the original. Toytaro has gone full fanfic with the manga on places and it is really bad.

Gotta see how Moro arc turns out. So far the manga hasn't been terrible, but if the anime outpaces it again, anime is gonna be the canon version.

Anyone else following the whole Vic stuff?

With the limited look at what is going on, it seems that Vic is just being thrown under the bus due to lies. Initially he was going to Kami-Con, then they removed him in February but now it seems they have re-added Vic to the line-up which has caused some voice actors to reject going to Kami-Con.

Throughout this, I must say that I am very suprised by Sabat and Schemmel. They seemed to be nice but I feel like they have become utter arseholes during all of this.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    For Beerus to TOP, Anime was the original. Toytaro has gone full fanfic with the manga on places and it is really bad.

Gotta see how Moro arc turns out. So far the manga hasn't been terrible, but if the anime outpaces it again, anime is gonna be the canon version.
    Last time I was on my phone so I didn't elaborate as much as I wanted to.

I agree that in general, the anime was the superior version of the arcs until the Tournament of Power, and only a select few details from the manga would be better.

However, if the anime goes the route of adapting the manga, it will have a lot of inconsistency with previous things set by the anime. Things such as Kaioken Blue, or Vegeta's Blue upgrade that he used against Toppo, never appeared in the manga, that opted instead for the "mastered" Blue state.

The Broly movie didn't help with this continuity issue. Just because Goku and Vegeta didn't use these forms it doesn't mean they don't exist, and maybe the different aura style was just an art decision (which I approve), but it looks like they're using the manga's mastered Blue.

Honestly I really feel like allowing the anime and manga to be different from each other was a huge mistake. Maybe the anime will do its own thing again and keep the two continuities separate while sharing the same overall plots, but if they instead adapt the manga while ignoring that everything before it was different (or expecting people to follow two different mediums to put the story together), it's gonna be a mess for anime-onlies who have no idea how different the manga was until the Moro arc.

Regardless, I'll be happy enough if they have better animation this time around, regardless of what path they pick for the story.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gray View Post

With the limited look at what is going on, it seems that Vic is just being thrown under the bus due to lies. Initially he was going to Kami-Con, then they removed him in February but now it seems they have re-added Vic to the line-up which has caused some voice actors to reject going to Kami-Con.

Throughout this, I must say that I am very suprised by Sabat and Schemmel. They seemed to be nice but I feel like they have become utter arseholes during all of this.
    I heard about it, but don't care much since I don't care for the dub either. I'd rather distance myself from that whole drama anyway, I'm not familiar enough with the situation or the people involved to have an opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Adramalech View Post
    However, if the anime goes the route of adapting the manga, it will have a lot of inconsistency with previous things set by the anime. Things such as Kaioken Blue, or Vegeta's Blue upgrade that he used against Toppo, never appeared in the manga, that opted instead for the "mastered" Blue state.
    in the manga, Goku used something similar to Kaioken (maybe he even did) and Vegeta did use an upgraded Blue but looks a bit different.

as for the movie, I don't think they wanted to take anime or the manga versions because it would be very confusing so they put regular Blue (no Kaioken nor absorbing their Ki inside their bodies) to avoid controversy.

Honestly I really feel like allowing the anime and manga to be different from each other was a huge mistake.
    I actually liked that.

I don't want to people go around and scream CANON and UNCANON shit.

currently, it's been accepted (more or less) that they are different versions.
    Last edited by DemonHunter18; 2019-03-25 at 12:19 PM.

Eh, just some drama with dub "celebrities".

Storm in a mug if you ask me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DemonHunter18 View Post
    in the manga, Goku used something similar to Kaioken (maybe he even did) and Vegeta did use an upgraded Blue but looks a bit different.

as for the movie, I don't think they wanted to take anime or the manga versions because it would be very confusing so they put regular Blue (no Kaioken nor absorbing their Ki inside their bodies) to avoid controversy.

I actually liked that.

I don't want to people go around and scream CANON and UNCANON shit.

currently, it's been accepted (more or less) that they are different versions.
    Depends on who you ask. I personally don't care for which one is or isn't canon, there are elements from both that I like. For example, I'd replace Fused Zamasu's skill set in the anime with the manga version (or at the very least, add both skill sets... may seem excessive, but he is an immortal god, so it seems fitting), plus the way he became infinite (infinitely cloning himself when damaged vs merging his soul with the universe itsel) was superior. In the same arc though, I thought the big return arc for Future Trunks did nothing good with Trunks in the manga, but in the anime he got an unexplained, special snowflake power up. I'd do a lot of merging between both versions of the story, honestly. I just feel that if the anime decides to follow the manga now, it will be a huge mess for people who are only familiar with the anime version unless they also go back and re-do the previous arcs (I doubt it will ever happen unless they want to milk it a bit). I guess best case scenario is just having the anime do its own take on the story like they did so far.

And you're right, Goku and Vegeta did pull out things similar to Kaioken and SSBE in the manga, I forgot about that.

sabat and schemmel showed their ass once before as well, but i can't remember what it was about.

schemmel will always be goku, nobody else will. but if he's truly being a cunt over vic, he can fuck right off.

Last edited by Lahis; 2019-03-25 at 09:47 PM.

confused, page is on 1023, but it says there's 1028 pages yet i can't go beyond 1023

mmo-c bug since forever
    happens quite often for me

Am I the only one who cannot access to other thread page than 1023????

Nop there isn't any further content yet.

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by UNHEILVOLL View Post
    Am I the only one who cannot access to other thread page than 1023????
    I can't get past page 1023
    Quote Originally Posted by Sulla View Post
    Senator Moore will be sitting in that seat and I hope it burns you to your core.
    Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    Trump did it so it's good. I put my faith in a strong political figure because I lack self-esteem and feel threatened by a changing world. Whoever stands against him is bad because I do not understand their arguments and I have a simple tribalistic mindset created through the consumption of right-wing media.

like do you guys even read the last few replies?
    it's a bug

10+ Year Old Account
    ...Gather the dragon balls.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    But, which ones?!
    The wish is made.