Deleted
    Cant wait for the Toriko/One Piece / Dragonballz special in april

Anyone else excited?

10+ Year Old Account
    Haven't seen much of Toriko except a few videos on Funimation's website. Is it worth checking out?

http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Cross_Epoch
    Last edited by Nadev; 2013-03-08 at 04:23 PM.
    Men!

Quote Originally Posted by LilSaihah View Post
    I picked Biden because he may throw Obama into the Death Star's reactor core, restoring balance to the Force.

Now having a ball on SWTOR!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ðemonhuntr View Post
    Yes it was on a couple of pages back, I was actually kinda dissapointed by it, mostly the special effects
    Actually they were pretty good imo, I don't know what you expect from special effects but these looked pretty well done.

Besides, it's a non-profit company so give them some credit.

Quote Originally Posted by Bananarepublic View Post
    Actually they were pretty good imo, I don't know what you expect from special effects but these looked pretty well done.

Besides, it's a non-profit company so give them some credit.
    I actually thought it was really well done as well for the money they had and enjoyed it just as much now as I did the first time. Tien kind of bothered me but that was it. I think people were just expecting like the movie Chronicle kind of special effects which is just impossible to do with what they had.
    The generalist looks outward; he looks for living principles, knowing full well that such principles change, that they develop. It is to the characteristics of change itself that the mentat-generalist must look. There can be no permanent catalogue of such change, no handbook or manual. You must look at it with as few preconceptions as possible, asking yourself, "Now what is this thing doing?" -Children of Dune

10+ Year Old Account
    someone should use the Disney styled characters for an animated short

Deleted
    http://youtu.be/YGWmo4Hn7qs 20 seconds onwards

Kinda wish they would do a complete bardock would like to see how he killed himself

also..just thought of it what dragonball/z/gt never actually happened but is just a side effect of gokus bump on his head and hes really the "slow" kid in class and he just thought it all up in his head. When really goku is just drooling looking at the sun?
    Last edited by Raptor With a Saber; 2013-03-09 at 11:22 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    At the farmers market with my "so called girl-friend"
    Something always bothered me about the Sayian/ Namek Saga. Frieza was a well know space pirate, who's family was insanely powerful, concurred and sold planets to the highest bidders on the black market, and terrorized the Galaxy. What happened to his whole empire when he and his father/brother suddenly disappeared? The only other time after the Namek Saga they go into space is in GT if I'm not mistaken. Does this ever get brought up again at any point in the series?
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperMechatronGamer View Post
    Q: What's Black, White and Asian all at the same time?
    A: Pandas. Easing racial tensions since 1999.

10+ Year Old Account
    Does anyone happen to know how Goku and the others learn to fly in Z? I'm more of a fan of the original series so I am not really that knowledgeable about stuff from the later stuff, but I have been re watching the DBZ Abridged episodes again and at first Goku uses the nimbus, but then later on we just see him and the other guys flying around.

Quote Originally Posted by Mechazod View Post
    Does anyone happen to know how Goku and the others learn to fly in Z? I'm more of a fan of the original series so I am not really that knowledgeable about stuff from the later stuff, but I have been re watching the DBZ Abridged episodes again and at first Goku uses the nimbus, but then later on we just see him and the other guys flying around.
    Goku could fly in Dragonball. He still used nimbus because it conserved his energy, though as their power levels went up the percentage of their energy used to fly becomes negligible.

Now, if anyone could point me to the trailer for this new movie... I'm not sure how many pages back a link is.

Quote Originally Posted by Mechazod View Post
    Not allowed to link it here, but if you find the episode where Gohan is training Videl for the tournament, he teaches her to fly. Basically you just have to control your energy, use it to push yourself off the ground.

Now, if anyone could point me to the trailer for this new movie... I'm not sure how many pages back a link is.
    http://www.saiyanisland.com/2012/12/...ish-subtitled/

10+ Year Old Account
    I wasn't aware that was actually considered flying in the original series, I always thought they were just jumping up really high and then falling back down (like during the world tournaments), only time I really remember "flying" was when Goku would use an attack to propel himself through the air. Guess I need to re watch some episodes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Tien and Chiaotzu were the first to be shown flying, I think. The technique was called Air Dance or something. Goku learned it during the time skip between King Piccolo and Piccolo Jr. I assume the others learned it during the time skip between DB and DBZ

Yeah the flying thing is all about them just controlling their energy and such kinda like think happy thoughts. Concentrate and you can fly

Some one who knows more of the series and comics and that explain something.

Why after goku beats frezzia and that why does he get the mentality that he should always hold back on fights. He coulda beat cell/buu in an heart beat had he actually used his full power but why everytime he has the chance to end stuff even after his enemy is 100% he never just ends it like he should then lets others try and they fail or die and he regrets it then he steps in again fights em doesnt use 100% of his power until hes about to die. He also did the same things in gt. I know its for story sake but why it just doesnt really make sense.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Naftc View Post
    Yeah the flying thing is all about them just controlling their energy and such kinda like think happy thoughts. Concentrate and you can fly

Some one who knows more of the series and comics and that explain something.

Why after goku beats frezzia and that why does he get the mentality that he should always hold back on fights. He coulda beat cell/buu in an heart beat had he actually used his full power but why everytime he has the chance to end stuff even after his enemy is 100% he never just ends it like he should then lets others try and they fail or die and he regrets it then he steps in again fights em doesnt use 100% of his power until hes about to die. He also did the same things in gt. I know its for story sake but why it just doesnt really make sense.
    Haven't seen Buu, but Goku thought and later knew (after Korrin confirmed it) he couldn't beat Cell. Gohan's anger skyrocketed his power level, which helped him reach Super Saiyan 2 and kick Cell's butt.
    Men!

Quote Originally Posted by LilSaihah View Post
    I picked Biden because he may throw Obama into the Death Star's reactor core, restoring balance to the Force.

Now having a ball on SWTOR!

Quote Originally Posted by Davendwarf View Post
    Haven't seen Buu, but Goku thought and later knew (after Korrin confirmed it) he couldn't beat Cell. Gohan's anger skyrocketed his power level, which helped him reach Super Saiyan 2 and kick Cell's butt.

Pretty sure goku coulda/woulda beat cell had he spent the time in the chamber bettering himself not gohan. Plus didnt he during some part in the cell saga say he coulda but didnt so gohan could.

10+ Year Old Account
    After he fought Cell, he said he had gone full out, but it was still stupid to give Cell a senzu afterwards.

It's hard to tell whether or not Goku could have killed Fat Buu. He was stronger then Buu, but in his SS3 form, the more energy he used, the less time he would have had. If he had gathered his energy and vaporized Buu, he might have used up the last bit of his time on Earth and not actually finished the job, since they didn't know the extent of Buu's regeneration at the time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Any news on the next abridged gents?