10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    With the Black arc it's hard to know if Potara lasts longer as it was cut short by how much energy they were using. That whole "they used too much and burned through it" bit was something that was a tad befuddling.

It's possible that both fusions are about the same strength, and with no real evidence I'm willing to believe they're equal, but the dance could be just a tool for mortals to do what the gods can, but the gods have an item that circumvents the need to do the dance and be perfect.
    Considering we have evidence with Gotanks going from 30 minutes to 5 minutes using SS3, its the same issue for regular fusion. Gowasu (may he rest in piece) explained that potara is 1 hour for mortals normally.

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    Considering we have evidence with Gotanks going from 30 minutes to 5 minutes using SS3, its the same issue for regular fusion.
    Perhaps that could be an issue with SS3 in of itself. It forces the user to expend so much energy that the user almost goes through a small mutation, (see Goku with the added hair and his brow changing) and with Trunks/Goten unable to do it on their own normally it could be even more of a chore on the fusion. Of course then that would toss out the theory on it being a physical limit on the two being fused, or perhaps supports it further.

With their fusion capable of hitting it the fusion itself runs through its own energies at a far higher speed than say something like SSB does. This postulating doesn't help much though with so little information about the various transformations and what they do. The fans have to create their own hypotheses thanks to the lack of information.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    Perhaps that could be an issue with SS3 in of itself. It forces the user to expend so much energy that the user almost goes through a small mutation, (see Goku with the added hair and his brow changing) and with Trunks/Goten unable to do it on their own normally it could be even more of a chore on the fusion. Of course then that would toss out the theory on it being a physical limit on the two being fused, or perhaps supports it further.

With their fusion capable of hitting it the fusion itself runs through its own energies at a far higher speed than say something like SSB does. This postulating doesn't help much though with so little information about the various transformations and what they do. The fans have to create their own hypotheses thanks to the lack of information.
    Well the common theme seems to be the more energy burned the shorter the fusion. If Gogeta was to go blue, luckily there is only 7 minutes left.

I guess full body, full spirit, full power is mastered SSJB.

I don't like it tbh.

honestly, it wanks him like the manga did.

pulling out mastered SSJB out of nowhere.

now we just need Hakai...
    Last edited by DemonHunter18; 2017-12-30 at 09:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    I mean we know from the very start that Toppo was a candidate to replace his god of destruction. Vegeta is not at that level. Goku might be with UI mastered but definitely is not with Blue and Kaio Ken X20. Vegito might be at max power.
    technically speaking, we didn't unless you count those bios.

I guess this was supposed to be a surprise about Toppo.

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    Well the common theme seems to be the more energy burned the shorter the fusion. If Gogeta was to go blue, luckily there is only 7 minutes left.
    I 'd like to think that SS3 would work well with God, if they got to that point. 3's issues is the unparalleled energy being created and then used and God does have better control over that, but with them not wanting to use 3 normally I can't imagine we'll see them together.

I think they don't use 3 much for a simple reason. It's ugly. Blue looks great, 4 also looked great in GT. But SSJ3 make Goku look like a neanderthal.
    I think that's kind of the point of 3. I think it might be a mutation based off of how much energy the body has, changing it in ways it's not supposed to due to the amount pouring out of it. Also, I'm sure the real reason is they don't use 3 and God a lot is that it changes the model, which would be more expensive on animation.
    Last edited by Dontrike; 2017-12-28 at 03:13 PM.

I think they don't use 3 much for a simple reason. It's ugly. Blue looks great, 4 also looked great in GT. But SSJ3 make Goku look like a neanderthal.
    wut? goku ssj3 is one of the most significant page of all dragonball
    it wet even males

10+ Year Old Account
    I think they don't use 3 much for a simple reason. It's ugly. Blue looks great, 4 also looked great in video games and fan art. But SSJ3 make Goku look like a neanderthal.
    Goku did not look good in the actual anime. He was more pink than the darker shades of red they use in fan art and the video games.

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/CggQ9oX9SGU/maxresdefault.jpg
    (too big to post)

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't even mind the pink fur. The magic clothes are what make me want to choke someone every time I see that transformation.

Anyway, regarding SS3, I feel like that transformation, outside of showing off, is outclassed by everything under the sun except regular Super Saiyan.

Level 2 is weaker, but so freaking efficient comparatively that you pretty much only go 3 to get off some massively powerful attack.
    Then God and Blue are not only much stronger and faster, but they also don't suck off all your energy like a vacuum cleaner.

When 3 was revealed, it was a hype moment, sure. But given all its flaws, the fact that level 2 looks better and is more efficient despite being weaker, and the introduction of God Ki making level 3 completely irrelevant in every single way... 3 almost feels like a mistake.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.

SSJG is the best one IMO.

Blue is just... Idk I don't like it much.

15+ Year Old Account
    Ive always liked SSJ3 tbh in terms of looks its prob the best looking tranformation eventho we havent seen it that much.
    - Vanilla was legitimately bad; we just didn't know any better at the time - SirCowDog

Im going with SSJ4, so sad that we didnt see it in super, i like Blue and Red but its just a different color of normal super saiyan

I loved red, what ever that is called these days. It felt very godly when it first hit, though its kinda just a "faster" form now, it still felt really fucking awesome when it first hit. Was never a hugeee fan of ss4, it felt weird to me that they suddenly got their tail back. ss3 was neat, probably my 2nd fav form behind red. UI would be amazing if he can go ss forms while in it and would def take over in my favs.
    Last edited by Moralgy; 2017-12-29 at 02:35 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Piccolo should learn Instant Transmission.

Just a thought I had, but there it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Yak View Post
    Piccolo should learn Instant Transmission.

Just a thought I had, but there it is.
    He would poke his third eye.

I love Blue on Vegeta but Goku looks better on God. Blue just doesn't go well with orange imo
    yeah, I agree with this.

7+ Year Old Account
    I used to find SS3 weird, but now it is awesome. Last time when they showed it against kale and Caulifla was amazing. The slow reveal and lightning through the smoke. Hnnngggg....

I am one of the many that thinks red should have just been saiyan god and blue super saiyan god, but meh. Vegeta looks good in blue. Goku is okay.

We need more forms with lightning arcing off them. When gohan went 2 for the first time, the lightning lashing off him made the power of the form just seem so real and badass.

10+ Year Old Account
    Massive ass whuppin'...