Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    I'm sorry, but really who the hell cares about who soloed these bosses. It's not really news, its more of look this person is op....I really could care less about this stuff. Anyways just wanted to throw what thoughts on this subject

Quote Originally Posted by Limstella View Post
    I'm sorry, but really who the hell cares about who soloed these bosses. It's not really news, its more of look this person is op....I really could care less about this stuff. Anyways just wanted to throw what thoughts on this subject
    If I may, I could tell to all those whiners : Who the hell cares that you feel the game is boring and you have nothing to do.

These videos show that people, who use their imagination brighly, can do amazing things with a boring game.

QFTfor the one above (how do iquote ? -.-)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigsteak View Post
    QFTfor the one above (how do iquote ? -.-)
    press the reply with quote button =)
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

I love seeing all these soloing old content videos that have been popping up over the last 2-3 years. It just shows how lacking in something the game has become when some people need to go spend hours trying these things to keep themselves entertained.

Quote Originally Posted by powerstuck View Post
    If I may, I could tell to all those whiners : Who the hell cares that you feel the game is boring and you have nothing to do.

These videos show that people, who use their imagination brighly, can do amazing things with a boring game.
    Um...first off I'm not whining, I'm just saying I could care less about someone with to much free time soloing a boss, and I don't sign on to mmo to read or watch people who like to waste time on things that are frankly pointless.

Second, everyone is posting there opinions on the game and such, you calling me out for me posting mine is rather, well stupid.

Third, "use their imagination brighly," = Your confirming too much time on their hands.

Ps: you misspelled Brightly, just saying

Don't you have too much time on your hands if you are willing to complain about how others spend their time? As for the comment on "I don't sign onto MMO to watch this stuff", who is forcing you to watch it?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by pedigree View Post
    Don't you have too much time on your hands if you are willing to complain about how others spend their time? As for the comment on "I don't sign onto MMO to watch this stuff", who is forcing you to watch it?
    Apparently, all the Draenei Warlocks.

OT: Those are moderately impressive kills; now all Mione needs is Alone in the Dark for ultimate massive "NERF DK BLOOD TOO MANY HELLS QQ". Massive props for that kill.

Um...first off I'm not whining, I'm just saying I could care less about someone with to much free time soloing a boss, and I don't sign on to mmo to read or watch people who like to waste time on things that are frankly pointless.

Second, everyone is posting there opinions on the game and such, you calling me out for me posting mine is rather, well stupid.

Third, "use their imagination brighly," = Your confirming too much time on their hands.

PS: You misused Your/You're

If you don't care, why are you spending so much time commenting on it? Just ignore it if it bothers you that much, I don't get when people feel the need to complain about stuff like this. Attention seeking much?

When watching the MMO-Report, I remind myself of Austin Powers not being able to take his focus away from the moles in peoples faces, although in my case, its Casey Schreiner's goddamn NOSE, what is up with it? It's like, waaaaay off to one side.. noooose.. what?

Deleted
    They can solo all they want, I can still never feel any respect for a player with "lol" as part of their character name. Sorry Mionelol, true story.

Deleted
    very impressive skills

I really need to start recording my solo kill vids. That would be kinda cool.

He also used the wrong "there" instead of "their". Pretty funny when one person makes 2 grammatical errors, and then corrects someone else.

Just sayin.

It's not a waste of time if the person is having fun.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    whats up with these accounts that just say "nice post..." on random threads