Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    It's pretty nice, but it still looks more like an arena-set.

Well at least this tier I wont turn off my helm graphic or run for my life to the transmogrifier. Tier 12 I just wana run the helm and shoulders through a shreder, it would be an aesthetic improvement. Most of the recent tiers have had either nice or only slighly meh body art but they seem to love giveing us flat out bizzarr helms and shoulders. This time they went with somewhat understated but at least not abnoxious.

Still I think T11 was my fav for this expansion although it does not hold a candle to T5 or 6. The T11 helm particularly the heroic collor is one I wouldnt mind keeping though, but not the wing shoulders :P

Who is John Galt?

Deleted
    I miss something "wow"-about it, and not wow as in World of Warcraft. It's too pale.

Deleted
    At least it beats tier 11. I like the coloring since it's a druid set. I understand why the shoulderpads have mushrooms, however I don't understand why the set has some crystals on it. I guess the set is related to the bog lords or the mushroom areas in Deepholme. I really dislike the head armor since it reminds me of those ugly cloth head armors you get in Borean Tundra, just with mushrooms/crystals added. I would have hoped for something new and more exciting. I really like the look of the shoulders, though I don't like that they stretch so far away from the body. I like it when it's tightly packed.

So far it's better than T11 and a bit worse than T10. I'm probably just incredibly bored with T10, but T13 is a close second.

Edit: I also agree with this guy!

Quote Originally Posted by Ochrasy View Post
    I miss something "wow"-about it, and not wow as in World of Warcraft. It's too pale.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    It doesnt look bad. Better than T12 for sure and more druid like. I won't be showing the helm though.

I really like it. The shoulders and robe are beautiful. The helm leaves a little to be desired but I usually have that turned off anyways.
    When I think about trees
    I hug myself

Deleted
    i think it looks great. but ill never see it being a scared little kitty :<

Deleted
    like all but head

10+ Year Old Account
    The blue comment about it being focused on magic mushrooms makes me nervous. T12 has useful feral set bonuses, so historically we have two or three worthless sets ahead of us.
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

Quote Originally Posted by Hemrus View Post
    I like it!

head looks like t9 head tho but i never show head! still i will trans to an other set
    TBH the set looks closer to t5, with a moonglade hood super imposed over the t5 hat.

Deleted
    The more i look at it the more i like it have to see it live for my final decision tho I like how they still have toesies sticking out but that could be a health hazard against Deathwing :P But yes ALOT better the T12!

Maybe, someday we'll get at least one tier set that has a feral feel instead of a granola feel. Sigh.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarjack View Post
    Maybe, someday we'll get at least one tier set that has a feral feel instead of a granola feel. Sigh.
    Tier 2 has a pretty feral feeling around it. Besides ferals don't see their gear most of the time, when it matters. It's the restos who got to take up with it.

i think this is a great shares , thanks

To prove that druids are in touch with nature... Now we recycle old tiers.

Not a fan of it. I play bear main spec, but I'm tired of having a skirt in troll form. I guess that's what transmog is for, but I was hoping to have a nice set this tier.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Irisel View Post
    What exactly is the theme for T13?

The druid is meh, not bad for sure, but not great.
    Wild Mushrooms.

On a side note, the one thing I can look forward too with a set this ugly are finding out the new set bonuses.
    "I'll tell you something, my Tenchi, you know the carnival comes and goes. But if you wait for a while, it'll always come back to you, Tenchi."~Ryoko TENCHIxRYOKO FTW!

"The crystal is the heart of the blade. The heart is the crystal of the Jedi. The Jedi is the crystal of the Force.
    The Force is the blade of the heart. All are intertwined. The crystal, the blade, the Jedi. You are one.

Pros, some from a female night elven perspective:

Robes! - being barefoot - gloves aren't mitten-sized (T10/12) - first decent cleavage since T9 - shoulder detail and positioning (not hanging in the air /cheer) - 'crystal element' not sucking (T11 headpiece).

Cons,

Headpiece looks a bit constrained/pvpish but it ain't T12 either (but it has some CHIN! i'll give it that) - shrooms on the ribs & thighs should be darker or less conspicuous.