Page 18 of 29 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Epic trolling is epic. The info in this 'interview' is counter to half the interactions with the community and would be a PR nightmare.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zik3l View Post
    Rogues vs Other Melee classes

Paladins
    LoH
    Salvation
    Bubble

DKs
    Bres
    Army of the Dead (to some extent utility)
    AM Zone (not your usual PvE Spec I know but it is still available)

Warriors
    Raidwide +20% HP Shout

Enhance shaman
    Totem buffs
    Self Res

Feral Druids
    Bres

Rogues
    Tricks of the Trade (Agro changes make a lot less necessary and now just a flat out DPS boost to your Favourite member of the raid)
    Out of these, Rogues' Cloak of Shadows can be comparable to a Paladin's Divine Shield if used correctly for utility in a raid environment. Paladin's Salvation is irrelevant, as is AM Zone in an overwhelming majority of cases - it really doesn't get much use in progression raiding since there is an absorb cap, and it's very low.
    Nakkiz of Memento <EU-Frostwhisper>

LFR sounds interesting, it allows raiding but all the elitist and stuff should complain due to its easier difficulty (Which was why people complains they couldn't pug) but this is wow and the community will whine anyway. Dagger so now assassin and sub rogues have a legendary since the BC ones was for combat since they were swords.

I call bullshit. What about 10 man guilds with no rogue? If blizzard were to make a rogue weapon legendary, it would be a mace/axe for ehn shamans as well.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Imadraenei View Post
    Can't tell if srs.

I distinctly remember people being highly bored with raids because they basically had to run both 10- and 25-man to min/max their gear, and quickly getting burnt out on seeing the same bosses twice (or more in T9!) a week.

Let's see, force people to run everything twice and get bored twice as fast, or limit people to run everything once? Not to mention the times when there was only one difficulty period and everybody was fine.
    I have quite a few friends who quit the game because of this shared raid lockout.

Before we used to raid 25 man with our guilds and then have fun raiding 10 man on weekends with friends and PuGs. Now on my main (wich is the char I love to play) I have nothing to do all week except the 3 raid nights because PuGs are not an option any longer. And gearing an alt is hell because no decent PuGs get going for current content untill we are very far into the tier.

Deleted
    Firstly obviously interview was fake, and as since been removed. Secondly blizzard will not make a spec specific legendary and as stated by blizzard numerous times, it will be for more than one class. Also i doubt there will even be another legendary this expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by pilch View Post
    Ferals are so OP they don't need one, but you didn't even think of that, right?
    Lol Mages are OP and yet they are able to use the current staff so that excuse is rather lame tbh.

On topic: The rogue legendary is bull, they have given tanks excuse after excuse of how they don't want to give them a shield because other classes can't use the tank shields and now they want to give rogues their own dagger? LOL Fail.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Have you seen my posts over the past few days? You should be asking yourself why I'm alive, not why I don't have friends.
    Change is inevitable, Growth is optional.

Hey guys did you read the part where this will be the last patch, no more expansions, and of course, no more legendarys? No? I didn't see that either, what are you all crying for?

As Enhancement shaman I am geting so pissed with all the legendary love I am not a part of. Why can't they make a legendary axe or so that we could use aswell?

Quote Originally Posted by Truantxoxo View Post
    I call bullshit. What about 10 man guilds with no rogue? If blizzard were to make a rogue weapon legendary, it would be a mace/axe for ehn shamans as well.
    An excuse that I see a lot here is that guilds don't have rogues, doesn't that seem like a problem in and of itself? Don't you wonder why guilds don't have rogues? I don't see anyone crying out because maybe I dunno they feel the class is useless, like they are suddenly claiming now, for all the wrong reasons.

Quote Originally Posted by calibro View Post
    Oh god feral druids never gonna get a legendary...
    You had a legendary, same as enhancement shaman ... and it came of Ragnaros, loooooooong time ago But yeah the dagger is disappointing to say it nice.

Myrddin,Stormforged, EU-Ravencrest
    Website: mmo-game.eu,YouTube: myrddinde, Twitter: @MyrddinDE

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    pug raids sounds good looking forward to taking alts on them.

Quote Originally Posted by Airwaves View Post
    Are you fucking srs? a dagger like fuck u blizz. There are more tanks then rogues yet they give ONE class a legendary before tanks even get one. What a fucking joke.
    shadowmourne *cough, cough*

Fucking pandas? No.

i dont raid and i sure as hell wont get a legendary, but....what the fuck is this shit? thought they wanted as many specs and as many classes as possible to benefit from a legendary.

Deleted
    Wow Blizzard employees must be affected by mad cow disease or something like that.

1) Legendary that is exclusive to the least played class ingame. Really? I mean.... Really? I am not even gonna talk about 10mans that mostly don't have rogues but hell there are 25mans that are rogueless too, what the hell is this idea? Is Blizzard trying to make some people reroll? Hasn't the point of legendary always been so at least 3 classes can use it?

2) LFR being even easier than normal mode raids? Hell yea, why not. Pugging needs to come back to this game, WotLK was awesome in this way. Once again you will be able to log in, find a group and raid instead of standing in the city.

LFR being even easier than normal mode raids?
    so sad... and those bad player will be rewarded with epics, congratz.

Okeeeeey Hunters - Got their legendary in TBC Rogues - Same Healers - Got their mace in Ulduar Plate Dps - Shadowmorron Caster Dps - current patch Feral Dps - ?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zeralol View Post
    so sad... and those bad player will be rewarded with epics, congratz.
    "Players will get different achievements and loot from doing Random Raid mode, no normal mode achievements or perks will be gained."

See that: different loot, probably worse.

Herald of the Titans Drunkenfinn's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Triple DPS RMP with 3 legendaries inc...