Page 20 of 29 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    cba wading through all the QQ to see if this has been mentioned, but if the dagger is a 1.4 speed OH then it can be used by all 3 rogue specs and not just assassination.

Also about time rogues got something we have been shit on this expansion for a) being melee and b) having no burst whatsoever, meaning that in any encounter which requires target switching (almost all of them) and bursting adds down fast (most of them) rogues are useless.

Also yay legendary /dance

1. It would be rather retarded if it were a 1.4 speed dagger since that would mean "WOOHOO I CAN APPLY POISON WITH ORANGE! since thats pretty much what off hands do" . It's like being really happy about getting a 2.000$ butter knife.
    2. I don't see how Blizzard is killing hard core guilds. Did they say they are removing heroic content ? no... I doubt any of these moaners actually killed heroic raggy.
    3. It was rogues turn compared to hunters tbh, they had they SWP legendary after we had our glaives (and that's bloody 2 exps ago, get over it!)

Quote Originally Posted by Nekovivie View Post
    Rogues are the new Paladins. Blizzard loves them too much and gives them everything.
    pallys get everything? what game are you playing? the only thing paladins get is screwed every major patch by our class being revamped

Deleted
    rogue legendary? they already got swords on bc... so where the F*** is tanking legendary?! :

Deleted
    Whaoh theses changes look like crap. Hope they can do better than that...

Deleted
    It is an obvious fake. Reading the original "article" from the googlecache link posted you can find a host of syntax mistakes. Very poor attempt at imitating "Blizzardspeak", same level as those phishing e-mails.

Yeah tanking legendary would be awesome, since all tanks use the same weapons.

one class legendary O.o? atleast make it 2x Fist Weapons.

It be cool if it was like a tooth of deathwing. That had flavors like. As you finish the quest you can turn it into either a dagger. or a Axe or sword. that be kinda usueful for specs. or make it a pole arm too so it has like 4 flavors on it's end quest.

Deleted
    F*CK Yeah we made easier Deathwing raid and nerf FL normal and HC mode.... All for PvErs instead balancing PvP, because Guildwars, SW ToR and D3 is coming and blizz knows he lost PvP players so why would they do something for them...Blizz PvP system - Oooo lets make a new set by adding one or two horns to previous set and let's do some ultramegaimbaOP healer... hmmm maybe priest for this season. Nice new PvP season is done so now lets go to count money :-)

Deleted
    All the enhance shamans feel the love once more =D.
    Must be so awesome to see a couple of Agi legendary that we just can't wield =D.

Make it an axe in stead of a dagger, legendary problem solved!

Deleted
    Speechless...

15+ Year Old Account
    So when do kitties get a legendary... seems like never. It's okay though, rogues get ANOTHER one.

Why the bloody hell would they make feral legendary since you'll never EVER see it (except for when in OG... yeeeeeey)

Deleted
    OH GREAT! Another, yes ANOTHER rogue legendary.... ferals get screwed once again, yay! :-/

Seriusly am i the only one that have notic something strange about the LRF?!First of all they are nerfing Firelands and then makeing an easy mode for the raid finder it srsly dosent make sense wye should u even bother joining the raid finder if u will just faceroll througth firelands normal with the next dungeon hc gear : / Then again there are peps who still can't beat anything with a 20% nerfd incstance. Hope you all aggre with me when i say don't tuch firelands !

Im sry to say, but in my opinion Blizzard fails again, legendary dagger. 1 class only to wield, as an end legendary of a expansion? what bullshit is this? Im playing a mage, so it doesnt affect me that much, but this is again punishing 10man guilds in a way blizzard never thinks about, you will MAX have one rogue in a 10man raid, some wont even have one, and they plan to make a legendary that only one class can benefit from, bullshit... they could have made it a fist / axe so that shamans could be in on the picture to. If this "dagger" is true, its bullshit and Blizzard never think about stuff twice... Dont get me wrong, its not that i dont want rogues to get a legendary, but it feels stupid to only give one class something when its so easy to make it useful for atleast 2 classes every time by just opening the eyes

Deleted
    Seems to me if the legendary is real is a "we are sorry" move from blizzard for getting rogues safted all this expac. Also dagger Mh can be used by both assas and sub so is 2/3 speccs.

If this dagger business is true, it is a very bad move from Blizzard. We don't even have a rogue in our raid setup, nor do we want to have one. We do have an enhancement shaman though, just why not make it an axe?

A rogue legendary? Seriously? That only ONE class can use? And not all specs. Freakin' fail!!!! I guess Blizzard really caters to the ones that cry the loudest/most. Why not make a couple of legendary axes that can be used at least by several dual wielding classes?!

P.S. Enhancement shamans are still waiting for the first legendary they can use after ~6 years.