Page 23 of 29 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Draenox View Post
    Not the mention that Blizzard never created legendary daggers before because they like legendaries to be cool and flashy, not some tiny shortblade with minimal space to create art on.
    They did!

What I don't get about the Feral outrage: you got an epic Staff in Firelands that turns you into a f***ing FIRE CAT! A FIRE CAT!!!
    Honestly, I would trade any legendary Dagger for something that would pimp my appearance like this proc does.

Besides the people whining about rogues _possibly_ getting a legendary, while Enh. Shamans or Ferals don't. So you complain that one CLASS (out of 10) gets some orange pixels, but rather want one SPEC (out of 30!) get one?

You all know that Blizzard will most likely not create a legendary item again, that players can chose with the "right" stats like Quel'Delar. If they wanted to do it again, they could have done it several times since Atiesh. In most cases, they have enough problems balancing one proc of a legendary, let alone x different procs for x different specs/stat-types.

I don't think these 4.3 changes are legit... They specifically talked about not doing shield legendary because it only benifited 2 classes. A dagger for only rogues would be just as bad, especially since I believe only one spec uses daggers in their MH. On off hand only legendary would be just sad.Also, while it wouldn't surprise me if they do something to the raids to make them easier, I really see a new difficulty being out of the question and if anything, see them doing 10 only rather than 25 only.If these changes are correct, we all need to finda new game cause blizz has lost it.

a dagger... the first legendary for 1 class only? (ofc other could use it but it would make not much sens)

Ah, c'mon. So much jealousy.

We are the only class that thas no option but to play melee DPS, which is the less desired role in a raid environment. You also have to be fucking good at it, or you'll be replaced by a hybrid who can offspec tank or heals.

We deserve this. QQ more. I just hope it's an off-hand so I can keep being Combat.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by jeepguy16 View Post
    I don't think these 4.3 changes are legit... They specifically talked about not doing shield legendary because it only benifited 2 classes. A dagger for only rogues would be just as bad, especially since I believe only one spec uses daggers in their MH. On off hand only legendary would be just sad.Also, while it wouldn't surprise me if they do something to the raids to make them easier, I really see a new difficulty being out of the question and if anything, see them doing 10 only rather than 25 only.If these changes are correct, we all need to finda new game cause blizz has lost it.
    And as they said on Blizzcon last time, they wont do another tanking Legendary becuse they havent been able to figure out how to not leave DK's & Ferals outside as they can tank also.

Deleted
    "Except ranged had 3 legendaries(Atiesh, Thoridal, Dragonwrath), healers - two(Atiesh again, Vala'nyr), and tanks one(Thunderfury). Get your facts straight.Only dagger rogues and feral druids didn't have one so far."
    Ionite please tell me what class the bold part is...Maybe it's a class I've totally missed or maybe you're trying to say rogue, the class that had Thunderfury in vanilla. The class that got the warglaives and also Thoridal if lucky from Sunwell!That would mean they'd get their 4:th legendary and not their first legendary just because it's for a certain spec.

Epic! I like what theyre doing with the raid finder and im sure the story for the dagger will be a less barred down one than the staff quest. Also pandas! (Im gonna roll a rogue in celebration) :P

Can you smell it? Can you smell the amount of subscribers which will stop paying for this...*@(#*?

Blizzard promised not to force us to do 25-mans anymore! So...wtf?! I don't like 25-mans due to some objective reasons and so I don't like to be forced to do it.
    Sorry for my bad english.
    WOW Signature.(Warning! 10.9Mb gif animation!) MWO Signature.(Warning! 3.9Mb gif animation!)
    I think it's really easy and even attractive to people to daydream about worst case scenarios©Bashiok
    "No flying - no sub" Club "No tiers in LFR - no sub" Club

Quote Originally Posted by Badde View Post
    "Except ranged had 3 legendaries(Atiesh, Thoridal, Dragonwrath), healers - two(Atiesh again, Vala'nyr), and tanks one(Thunderfury). Get your facts straight.Only dagger rogues and feral druids didn't have one so far."
    Ionite please tell me what class the bold part is...Maybe it's a class I've totally missed or maybe you're trying to say rogue, the class that had Thunderfury in vanilla. The class that got the warglaives and also Thoridal if lucky from Sunwell!That would mean they'd get their 4:th legendary and not their first legendary just because it's for a certain spec.
    Assasination plz use your brain next time.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Smetz View Post
    Assasination plz use your brain next time.
    If you are going to insult someone at least spell Assassination right.

Deleted
    It's just like Thori'dal but probably fake.¨

Rogues are gonna go on a killing spree because of the hunters rolling on their loot!

Didn't Greg Tito quit his job at the Escapist a week ago or so? I could double check but I won't, can't be arsed. Interview seems kinda fake.

You guys just got massively trolled. That interview is so fake that it hurts.

Deleted
    They might be talking about Pandas at Blizzcon.

And there it is.. Mists of Pandaria is the expansion. Which we knew. All in all, all I can say is, bah.

feral = atiesh! it got melee ap aswell.

10+ Year Old Account
    I only believe this if I read it in blue.

LOL I guess this is Blizzards way of getting more people to play a boring ass class such as the Rogue. I hear Mutilate/Envenom spam is SUPER fun nowadays!

Dont believe they are legit Dagger is pretty much a 1 class weapon not to mention due to small size they cant make it look cool like they want with legendaries, Though with Crapvision you never know. They keep surprising me with bad decisions for nearly 3 years now.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Keile View Post
    Actually, it mentions nothing about the loot being different.
    You might want to read the post again then. I'll make it super easy:

"Players will get different achievements and loot from doing Random Raid mode, no normal mode achievements or perks will be gained."