Thread: Chewing.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    I feel your pain OP. Well it usually doesn't bother me, but whenever its dinner my dad can really make those annoying chewing sounds >>

Even if he just eats one peanut or something, JUST ONE, you can hear him chewing like he's eating an entire horse.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cadfuert View Post
    I'm chewing gum right now, I always chew when I can. I have a addiction :/
    YES, same here I always need to be chewing and have something in my mouth. Ah well, gives you strong jaws!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Myrrar View Post
    Sorry, but it's still not true. He doesn't need therapy. He didn't say 'I'm going to beat the shit out of my mom for eating loud', he just said it disgusts him enough to make him rage. Rage is normal if he just walks away and can walk it off, punch it out on a bag, or get rid of it some other way. If he went to a shrink for that, they would have nothing to say. Not everything in the world needs to be analyzed and medicated.

Also, the point is 99% of the people who say it aren't saying to because they honestly believe that, but because it's trolling. It's pretty apparent. And don't grasp at straws, I said nothing about therapy at all besides OTHERS don't need to post 'herp derp get help'.
    "It is downright disgusting. I have similar problems, where people think it's funny so they chew louder, and more disgustingly, I want to punch them." -OP

Rage isn't normal. I have plenty of pet peeves, but most people don't rage that hard over something so "seemingly" trivial. I understand that people have different issues and different levels of rage, but yeah, some things do need to be analyzed. No one said he needs to be medicated. And I guarantee, if someone went to a therapist, and said "Chewing noises make me want to punch someone in the face and I never want to eat around people, and always want to isolate myself when eating," that they would have something to say about.
    "Where we have strong emotions, we're liable to fool ourselves."
    -Carl Sagan

Deleted
    People that chew with their mouth open is worst lol... Cringe to the fullest.

10+ Year Old Account
    I can't hear someone chewing if they have their mouth closed unless they are eating chips, so I am assuming your talking about people with their mouths open. Those type of people...... uggggghh. No words to describe something that is not human.

10+ Year Old Account
    Now what if you were in a zombie apocalypse and a zombie was chewing on your best friend?

15+ Year Old Account
    I think we've chewed this topic to death (zing!). All that can be said has been. At this point we're just repeating the same thing