Looking for an "Xperl substitute"

To put it simply I am looking for a UI mod that takes the debuffs under your current target and puts countdown timers under them. If it can also expand your own debuffs to great proportion that is awesome too.

I know XPerl has this functionality and to be honest I was happy with XPerl, I just disabled everything else and used the target frame, however I could not stand not being able to use raid markers because of it. So if anyone knows a mod with almost the exact same target interface as Xperl but no raid marker problems, or simply how to fix the raid marker problem caused by XPerl, PLEASE let me know, it would make my cat form time so much easier.
    Druidjezus' Law: "As the length of any online discussion increases, the probability that [insert any topic here] will be mentioned approaches 1, duh."
    I am the Druid Jesus, and I approve of this message.

I highly recommend Pitbull, it isn't for the novice though, it will take quite awhile to setup but it is much better then Xperl.

Deleted
    Shadowed Unit Frames can do what you're asking.

I just made the switch form x-perl to shadowed unit frames. so i'd recommend checking that out.
    not sure if it has the same issues, but i think i just grew tired of x-perl.

The "you can't use raid markers" error has nothing to do with xPerl and everything to do with Blizzard's bad coding. An out of combat /reloadui will fix it.

Yep. The raid markers not being used has nothing to do with XPerl at all, and will happen with any addons since Blizzard's coding on this issue was awful. If you like XPerl there's no reason to switch, thinking you'll get rid of the tainting issue.

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator

10+ Year Old Account
    Just try pitbull! It`s highly configurable with awesome modules and very easy to set up! My favorite addon for sure!

If I remember,Shadow Unit Frames can do what you're requesting

xPearl is the best at what it does but Shadow Unit Frames is a close second. I tried pitbull but it wasn't something that appealed to me. Shadow Unit Frames is just a very simple but effective unit frame mod which I would recommend to anyone w/o xpearl

Raven is great for changing the way buffs, debuffs, cooldowns etc... looks as well as positioning. takes a bit to configure the way you like but has tons of options. wouldn't replace xperl but you can use it in conjunction with xperl or other unit frame mods

Quote Originally Posted by Helfarch View Post
    Shadowed Unit Frames can do what you're asking.
    A thousand times this.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maconi View Post
    A thousand times this.
    This times 1000.

Deleted
    When you've gotten to know how to configure pitbull, everything else will feel like you're trying to upgrade a mac

X perl tends to be buggy in patch days so i can totaly understand. Shadowed unit frames will win over pitbull imo.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...n/Nir/advanced
    [A]Pure 8/8 HC 25 man on Turalyon EU. Looking for...... YOU!

Default raid frames.
    Vanilla WoW was a diamond in the rough. Burning Crusade cleared the rough away and polished that diamond up. During Lich King, that diamond cracked from being over polished and in Cataclysm that diamond was replaced with a cubic zirconia.