Thread: Laptop Cooling

Deleted

Laptop Cooling

Hey,

I'm sure I saw a thread about this a while ago, but upon searching I couldn't find it. Does anyone have any good ideas about cooling a laptop? Any specific products or brands you've had luck with in the past. My laptop gets pretty hot, and I'd just like to cool it down so it doesn't melt my desk.

Scryus.

A Cooling pad that fits your laptop. Shouldnt be hard to find through google =)

10+ Year Old Account
    I have this Antec one and it seems to work decently. The wire is kind of faulty with it in respect that, after about six or seven months of owning it, the wire will cut the power to the thing if moved a certain way. I read about this after I had purchased it and it didn't start happening 'til about a week ago. Then again, it's only like $15 so I can't complain really.

It's also not that great for my laptop in particular because it sucks air down from the top and pushes it out the bottom. My laptop sucks air from the bottom and pushes it out from the side, so in a way it's fighting for air control. I don't have any real experience with other coolers, but I wouldn't recommend this one if you want something that will last. Air flow direction needs to be considered as well.