Page 22 of 32 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I like it. My only real concern is where exactly do the Gnomes at this point contribute to the overall point in the series.We can guess the warriors come from the sucessful kill on Deathwing, the Shaman from some form of Thrall, Druids with the Elemental Plane of Earth, Warlocks from the Old GodsMages...from the Gnomes that did something useful in the plot by making a mage armor? Again, it's cool, but this feels like it could've been brought in if Blizz put more effort into the Argent Tourney tier in WotLK, instead of making 1 look, and add a different coat of paint to each one.. :/

random stuff that doesn't make sense in the game: +1

immersion and story consistency: -42

so all mages that happen to be engineers are rejoicing now lool

At first I thought it looked terrible, but upon further review it is growing on me and the detail is really pretty cool.

That said, shouldn't the goggles be under the hood not on top of it like a goggle tiara?

Druids and shaman,have had the better history of sets. Warriors and mages kind of feel lame. Warrior t5-t8 has been good, the rest was crap. Ulduar themed gear was good for most all classes.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Saintred View Post
    At first I thought it looked terrible, but upon further review it is growing on me and the detail is really pretty cool.

That said, shouldn't the goggles be under the hood not on top of it like a goggle tiara?
    I think so, too.
    With the googles glowing from the dark, it would definetely look better.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    My first reaction was along the lines of, "What is this crap?" But I've actually grown to like it more upon the second, third and onward inspection.I definitely like their angle of moving away from the appearance of a traditional wizard to a techno mage this tier.

I really think that would look much better if it were legs instead of a robe. Looks fine now, but could look better.

Quote Originally Posted by jayremy View Post
    Druids and shaman,have had the better history of sets. Warriors and mages kind of feel lame. Warrior t5-t8 has been good, the rest was crap. Ulduar themed gear was good for most all classes.
    druid tier for ulduar was the worst imo ;/

HIDEOUS!!! and flashlights on the head...really? THANKFULLY TRANSMOG IS COMING. I'm really scared of what the priest set will look like (my main). Bring back TBC tier designers. This is so pathetic

Deleted
    It don't look too good... but mage never had good tier, so it's one of the best anyway :P

Quote Originally Posted by Jumpieboi View Post

That one was my favorite personally, the most detailed

The goggles protect the eyes from harmful exposure to thousands of Arcane Blasts

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jumpieboi View Post

So different is taste.
    I thought Tier 8 was one of the best druid sets. I really like it.

Mages will defeat Deathwing by tunneling through the earth.
    Last edited by Bootstraps; 2011-09-15 at 07:55 PM. Reason: Grammar

Oh man I can't believe I missed the name of the set. Priceless. There'd better be a sonic something wand or a something screwdriver wand. Let's see... sonic wrench, I'm guessing. Ugh this is killing me, now I want to pick up engineering but I can't, too much time/effort/recipes in enchanting and tailoring.

looks like some weird deep sea diving outfit with light goggles

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Effet View Post
    The set is - to an extent - reminiscent of that of Torchlight and the alchemist's set(s):
    Exactly! Love it, esp. for gnomes and goblins. Wish it was a tunic and pants instead, but we all remember the T8 debacle the one time they had Mage tier with anything but a robe.

Besides the goggles on the head its not a bad design. It will probably look better on my gnome than on a human too. I don't know how I feel about the shoulders hanging off like that, but the colors are nice and something different. Overall, I'm satsified. Now crossing my fingers for the priest set.