Page 4 of 41 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Undead Warlock. Got to level 13 then deleted :/

Deleted
    First char was a male NE hunter, named Meneldur. Started in Vanilla, but stopped playing him when Wrath came out and rerolled horde during the Ulduar patch, so he's still lvl 70.
    Last edited by mmoc511d3ea3df; 2011-09-18 at 10:39 AM. Reason: typo. :|

Undead Warlock. Started in Vanilla. Progress raiding until BC clear. Rerolled protpala when wrath came out.

10+ Year Old Account
    Dwarf Hunter :P got him to max level for each expansion so far (pretend Vanilla is an expansion) then changed him troll >

Male Undead Warrior called Ashbash, got to level 11 and deleted it... Alt-oholic from the very start.

10+ Year Old Account
    started playing a human pala in wrath, switched mains to my DK tank at horde. After Cata hit, I transferred my pala to horde, geared it up as tank (to replace my dk in raids) and now my pala's my main again
    Asus ROG MAXIMUS XI CODE | Intel Core i9-9900k | 32GB RAM DDR4-3200 CL16 | ASUS RTX 2080 SUPER

10+ Year Old Account
    Druid, got bored @ level 3 and mage a Dwarf Paladin. Loved it since, best times in my gaming history, for real... Damn was epic epic epic times!
    -K

Deleted
    Tauren Warrior, ~a year into Vanilla. I couldn't figure out which class to play immidiatly, so I figured a Warrior would be the "basic" class to try out. He still sits on my character list, although I rolled my Warlock (Vanilla main & actively played alt since TBC) when my Warrior hit level 8.

Very first char in the beta was a tauren shaman.

First main char in the real game was a shadow priest, but we were so useless I still healed in MC as we weren't allowed to do damage. 8 debuff slots n all that meant we weren't even allowed to cast our dots

Made an Tauren Warrior back in Vanilla on a friends account. Later went for a Human Paladin and stuck with the Class.

Deleted
    Ironhornz, the tauren warrior back in 2005.
    Too bad that account got hacked

Deleted
    Human Rogue, started on launch day. hell was I confused about basically everything. got him to lvl 52 I think and then stopped playing because I was on an rp-server.
    switched to a pve server several months later and rerolled warrior dwarf which I still have but I then made another rogue, nightelve this time and that became my main. tried out a couple of other classes but always kept my second rogue as my main. dont even know whether my first rogue still exists :O

Deleted
    Orc Warrior, leveled him up to level 6 and created my current main after that.

Pandaren Monk
    15+ Year Old Account
    Human paladin, got it to 15, then started a hunter that was my main until a few months into TBC then rerolled to mage and thats been my main ever since.

Deleted
    My first was a Dwarf Warrior, back in vanilla... I started around right before ZG came out... And I coulden't tank nor DPS very well xD

Night Elf Hunter back in early 2005 on my friends US account. Derp.

Tauren Feral Druid :3
    Started in mid Wrath, and it's still my main. I did race change to troll when cata released, but ended up missing being a tauren so I changed back.

My first was a Human Mage made about 3 days before the release of Burning Crusade. I played fire spec and didn't really understand the concept of let the tank get aggro. So I died alot in dungeons.

Still have the mage. He's up to level 83 now. I just can't bring myself to finish his leveling.

15+ Year Old Account
    Undead Warlock (nov 05)

Now a Orc Warrior.
    That is not dead which can eternal lie, and with strange Aeons even Death may die.

The very first character that I created was a Night Elf, I don't remember what class. This was during the free trial. When I bought the game the very first character that I actually started to level and play was an Undead Mage.