Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cDx7nFlU8eQ

Good ol' Ravenholdt. This wasn't me, but it was a guy I regularly played with on RH.
    http://fredplz.wordpress.com/ - Thoughts of an obsessive Resto Shaman

Deleted
    I once met what was supposed to be a lesbian draenei couple making out in the fountain near the auction house in stormwind. Obviously, they were fully aware that everyone could read their chat. More likely to be trolls or jokers than ERPers.

Besides that, I've never seen actual ERP or cybering going on anywhere, and I've played on RP servers. Even goldshire is/was always empty where I play.

I've not been hit on by other guys since early vanilla, even though 50% of my characters are female. It was quite common in the beginning, but nowadays, people tend to assume that every girl character is a guy in real life, and rightfully so. They don't even believe my buddy's gf that she's in fact a girl. She's laying a male dwarf warrior ..

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, the chances its a male player are drastically higher. I always assume someone is male untill proven otherwise

10+ Year Old Account
    i got so close to getting my gf to play wow, she eventually said no because there are no real life benifits to it (i can provide several reasons why this is wrong)
    Quote Originally Posted by ohshift View Post
    Mess with someone's head enough, you can turn a scared little kid into an all powerful bitch.
    only two things are infinite the universe, and human stupidity,
    and i'm not too sure about the universe -Albert Einstein

Just deal with it, i've seen people cyber on wow and have 2 couples in guild meet in wow and get married. Humans like sex and they go for whatever gets them off, don't act like a prude because you don't understand/agree with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dhurn View Post
    September 18th 2011:
    On my first female night elf character I rolled I had some guy trying to cyber with me in the deeprun tram.
    Apparently this is pretty common. I noticed a comment related to this elsewhere on blog post called "Bespin Boogie":

Quote Originally Posted by DeathbyDD
    January 4th 2013:
    This is nothing compared to the cybersex legends of WOW's Deeprun Tram >_>
    Or the mass in-game suicides it resulted in for the Chinese WOW community when "Bronze Mustache" stole another guy's wife "Quiet Moon" causing countless server-crash in protest.
    Heck, there are whole guilds dedicated to 'swingers'
    I know most in-game memes probably don't have records but seeing someone mention it 2 years later as 'legends' makes me think it must've been a pretty popular hobby for some.

Any idea why Deeprun Tram in particular was chosen?

10+ Year Old Account
    Tank in my old guild back in the day had a crazy cybe GF. She actually orgasmed on vent when they were cybering.

Er... I don't think this was really a thread that needed to be necro'd.

Closed.

When victory seems worth any sacrifice,
    there is a price to be paid for such a gift

Forum Guidelines | Signature Restrictions