madden 12....what is with all the dropped ints?!?

I was playing a game with a buddy of mine and the amount of interceptions dropped was just insane. Even on passes that were like right to the defender, it was dropped. Plays where i have a reciever in triple coverage they will still just like hit their hands and just fall. i rly dont understand...

10+ Year Old Account
    The games have always been that way, It's quite annoying.

What's worse is one of the drills you do preseason (this was years ago, 2009-ish), was having a defender catch balls and swat them away (you got more points for catching them). You could catch every one, but in a real game they drop every one.

Wait, there's a difference between Madden 12 and Madden 11? Or Madden 10? Or Madden 9? (Other than minor graphics updates).

Honestly, having played a few of them, and seen a ton of them played, it seem to play EXACTLY the same, with some minor updates and roster changes with each new game.

Quote Originally Posted by edgecrusherO0 View Post
    Wait, there's a difference between Madden 12 and Madden 11? Or Madden 10? Or Madden 9? (Other than minor graphics updates).

Honestly, having played a few of them, and seen a ton of them played, it seem to play EXACTLY the same, with some minor updates and roster changes with each new game.
    I miss football games on the NES. Still the best "sports" games ever made.

Quote Originally Posted by hakujinbakasama View Post
    I miss football games on the NES. Still the best "sports" games ever made.
    I miss NFL Blitz for the N64. One of the greatest sports games ever.

Quote Originally Posted by edgecrusherO0 View Post
    I miss NFL Blitz for the N64. One of the greatest sports games ever.
    I don't think I ever played it on the 64. Wasn't there also an arcade version of it? I think the last one I ever really "got into" was either NBA Jam or NHL 95. But to be fair, NHL games are all about "How man of my guys can I get into fights this match."