Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ...
    in b4 red gems at 20k+ g on the ah

Quote Originally Posted by Zigrifid View Post
    Ok so people like OP whine because blizz will have epic gems drop from raids (i assume trash mobs) , soooooo JCers are fucked? why ? because there are never trash farms? cause people will never again ask for JCer on trade? if someone cancel his wow sub for this well then do, it its better for the rest of us who dont really care about changes like those!
    Well, according to info atm:
    1: It will ONLY be for bosskills. And ONLY for normal/hc, not LFR.
    2: And only BS will be buffed (epics in 2 more slots), the 20 stats exstra will not be important they said.

Now, others may speculate in what they MUST/SHOULD/WILL do regarding other professions, but there is no info atm.

And also, everybody gets a rare(blue) gem for every bosskill, AH-overflow with rare gems says hello.

So far it really seems like JC'ers getting screwed with 4.3. But not enough for rage-quit...but it a shame and ads to the list

Deleted
    whats the point even make a epic gems? since expansion is a realy short 1 ?

Being a JC, and being a PVP player, the news of Epic Gems hasn't been great. I don't raid very much nor do i wish to be forced too, to obtain these gems without buying them straight off the AH. I stockpiled Pyrite Ore, I have about 400 or so.
    I really hope Blizzard add a way for non-PvE players to be able to obtain these gems without buying them on the AH.