Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Does blizzard look over their art teams anymore? There's no way that if they did they'd look at the artist, pat them on the head, smile, and say "good jerb" looking at this art. It's like blizzard doesn't even care to try anymore. Their art team this expansion especially has been horrible, they should be canned, and try to get some better talent in there already, that is, if blizzard still cares.

If it was black everyone would love it. Red makes it look like shit. What were they thinking?
    Last edited by beanburrito; 2011-09-20 at 05:16 PM.

The stitching is annoying but not a deal breaker, agreed that it doesn't look fantastic on the blood elf model. It's the shoulders and they're constant vomiting that I'm not sure appeals. Can't we get them some Emetrol or something similar?

I'd like it if the color scheme was a lot darker, and not salmon-colored
    Battlemaster Ralamus (retired rogue)

Deleted
    This is similar to the Tier 2 warlock set, Nemesis...

Wow this is just bad. Every day i love the guild wars 2 art team more and more and the WoW art team less and less

I am name changing my rogue to something bat man related now
    Swallowing razors and snorting cyanide! The ultimate party experience..

It looks plain to me, like a PvP set.

Also, I can see how the silhouette might look Batman-ish (but you would need to be a shadow Priest to see that), but other than that, I don't see it resembling him at all. Dungeon Set 2 and Tier 4 (Netherblade) look much, much more like Batman.
    Stabby stab stab.
    Avatar courtesy of Kelly Aarons of woweh.com

Colors=Bad. Design=Sick.

Am I really the only one that thinks this armor set looks like it belongs in a San Francisco gay bar on leather/bondage night? Did everyone else just not see the chaps and jock-strap for pants? And the bat head gargoyle-ish shoulders are just plain weird.This looks nothing like Batman, so I don't really get that comparison.

they're concerned skirting the obvious comparisons? why so serious?

10+ Year Old Account
    LOL! The helm looks like Batman! and the shoulders don't fit IMO

Quote Originally Posted by Destil View Post
    Colors=Bad. Design=Sick.
    not much design in there, but the colors i have to agree. black would make it much nicer

It's the first one that hasn't been an absolute home run, but I like it regardless. I like the color - I also assume there'll be more color choices. I like the Bat theme, I love the shoulders, I'm nnot wild about the helm, the rest is average but nice. I'm not a high on this one as I was the Shaman T13 but, nice.Suck it, rogues, you might get legendary, class-specific daggers but you'll look like Bat Manuel while using them!

Deleted
    Not a bad set imo I kinda like it.

Ugh, it looks like someone just stitched the hide from those annoying bats in EPL and made it into an ugly ass leather armor. Hardly something you would consider epic. I guess Bloodfang will be everywhere come 4.3.

I think this looks decent

What boots and belt are they using to match the T8.5? I don't remember ever seeing these items in game.

10+ Year Old Account
    They are the hero Azeroth deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt them, because they can take it. Because they're not the hero. They're a silent guardian, watchful protector. The Dark Knight.