Thread: [TV] New Girl

10+ Year Old Account

[TV] New Girl

Anyone watch it last night? I didn't think I was going to like it but I'm not going to lie I found myself laughing quite a few times. I guess it helps that Zooey's plays the quirkiness parts fantastic. I think I found my new show since 2 1/2 men went to the shitter.

Thoughts?

It was okay, 2 Broke Girls was better, and I expected more out of this show. But I'll probably watch it since Tuesday lineups suck and she's hot. It will probably get better.
    Also, two and a half men was awesome, the show isn't going to be popular for everyone, but Kutcher did a good job, and people preferring Charlie Sheen is the same reason people prefer Vanilla WoW. But that's for another topic.

New Girl is pretty good, It helps that Zooey Deschanel is so cute.

Deleted
    I expected more from it but I will probably watch it because what else to do... It might get better.
    Last edited by mmoc6af618f320; 2011-09-27 at 07:23 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    I think it'll be pretty good, but honestly I don't see it going past 2 seasons, won't be much to write about after awhile, but it might suprise me again, we shall see, I love Zooey in everything she does, even in the horrible Happening...she was quite unintentionally funny in that.

10+ Year Old Account
    I really liked it. I think it's a fresh take on the whole "very cute, but socially awkward girl" thing. I just wished that Damon Wayons, Jr hadn't picked up that new series and remained in the cast.

15+ Year Old Account
    I have adored Zooey Deschanel since I heard her sing in Elf (love that movie), but I don't really see myself caring too much about the show. I liked it, but it'll probably be a "Hmm, I'm bored, what show haven't I watched in a while that I can watch 4 episodes of online" thing.