10+ Year Old Account

Question about ElvUI

I am just wondering if anyone knows how to make ElvUI have 3 action bars on top of eachother, instead of the standard 2 (with an added 2x5 brick of "action bar cells" on each side. These would preferably turn into the old 3x3 "action bar cells" like they used to be before the last huge ElvUI update.)

Thanks a bunch in advance. <3
    Armory
    Twitter
    Altered-Time.com - the #1 Mage Theorycrafting community.

Try to press the "L" near chat frame. Click the arrows next to the action bars to add more.

ElvUI questions can usually be answered more thoroughly at their forums: http://www.tukui.org/forums/forum.php?id=84

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Eon Drache View Post
    The latest version doesn't allow for 3 action bars on the bottom. To get that you would have to go to version 1.1.6 or further. You can always go through his Github
    Ofc it does :S I had 3 for a while, just by pressing the 'L' in the lower right corner of the chatframe and I could press the '+' to add another one.

Quote Originally Posted by Neliah View Post
    Ofc it does :S I had 3 for a while, just by pressing the 'L' in the lower right corner of the chatframe and I could press the '+' to add another one.
    Mine, v2.2.2 only lets me go up to two bars at the bottom. I'll see how to get 3.

You can get 3 bars ONLY if you are in the low resolution layout. If you use High resolution layout, you will only be allowed 2 bars at the bottom. To force the layout, go to "resolution override" in the general section. Should be right there once you open the config.
    Last edited by Eon Drache; 2011-09-22 at 07:02 AM.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Switch Resolution Override to low. If you experience the issues i did, this will solve your problems.

10+ Year Old Account
    Pressing the L doesn't work, as I'm only allowed to have 2 action bars on top of eachother. I've also tried to look for the Resolution Override button, but cannot find it. Where exactly is it?
    Armory
    Twitter
    Altered-Time.com - the #1 Mage Theorycrafting community.

Should be in /ec and Resolution Override. Then you can do /moveui I believe.

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator