Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Lower tier Trinkets.

So i just started playing, so obviously without a good guild and not farming MF everyday for weeks i want to know what is the best choice for me!

The trinkets i have:
    Stomp of time
    Figurine: Jeweled serpent
    Witching hourglass
    heart of ignacious
    Mithril stopwatch
    and possibly DMC:V if it's the best choice by far to get.

Thanks prehand, and also i can't get rawr to function, downloaded a app or something to open it, but it still won't open, helpzor!!

- water

10+ Year Old Account
    DMC:V and Serpent assuming you can hitcap and you aren't engi.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sykol View Post
    It would appear the world is retardeding at a pace much more rapid than previously anticipated.

DMC is the best trinket of the options you listed. Since you are unwilling to do molten front dailies for moonwell chalice, your next best options is probably stump of time since you're an engineer.

DMC:V and Figurine if you won't do Molten Front

Quote Originally Posted by rhandric View Post
    DMC:V and Figurine if you won't do Molten Front
    how long does it take to get the challice then? i have done up to being able to buy neck

Quote Originally Posted by siaro View Post
    how long does it take to get the challice then? i have done up to being able to buy neck
    You need to unlock both the 150 mark NPCs, and then you can open the moonwell with your next 125. So probably somewhere in the neighborhood of 17-18 days.

10+ Year Old Account
    MWC is kind of crappy if you're engi. Best bet is getting a VPLC or Mirror.
    It would appear the world is retardeding at a pace much more rapid than previously anticipated.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelbak-Illidan View Post
    MWC is kind of crappy if you're engi. Best bet is getting a VPLC or Mirror.
    Someone isn't reading the context of the thread... He's not raiding Firelands... looking at lower tier trinkets. 359 Mirror is easy to get off valiona and Theralion in Bastion of Twilight. It'd be a good combo for DMC:V since you're an engi.

"It may be your $14.99, but it's the raid's $374.75" -- Ralask <Nether>, Senjin.
    Mage Moderator | Forum Guidelines | MMO IRC | Arcane Mage FAQ | TT7 R.I.P.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Heilige View Post
    Someone isn't reading the context of the thread... He's not raiding Firelands... looking at lower tier trinkets. 359 Mirror is easy to get off valiona and Theralion in Bastion of Twilight. It'd be a good combo for DMC:V since you're an engi.
    Sorry I come from a server that since the nerfs are full clearing 7/7 in pugs, So it does seem realistic.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelbak-Illidan View Post
    Sorry I come from a server that since the nerfs are full clearing 7/7 in pugs, So it does seem realistic.
    Congratz.

and thanks heilige, i'll get one that=)

What? I am on Illidan, never been in a successful 7/7 Firelands pug. DMC and JC trinket

Quote Originally Posted by Mustakrakish View Post
    What? I am on Illidan, never been in a successful 7/7 Firelands pug. DMC and JC trinket
    I got told i shouldt use the JC trink, since i have engi the gloves and trink dosn't stack, and i prefer to use the gloves as they give INT and not SP like the JC trinket does:s

I just pugged 7/7 Firelands in a total pug of mostly 360-365 geared players. Only 2 of us had seen/killed Rag rest were between 3-6/7 prior to our raid. Raid took 3 hours. Its deffinatly doable. I tanked it with 356 ilvl. If you really want the firelands trinkets that is

Nevermind.

Ah, nvm about JC trinket then, forgot you were Engi.

The trinket from brewfest might be quite good for you, and stupidly easy to get

Quote Originally Posted by Dazu View Post
    The trinket from brewfest might be quite good for you, and stupidly easy to get
    I allready have it, but i also have stump of time. which imo is alot better and gives better stats=)

Quote Originally Posted by siaro View Post
    Congratz.

and thanks heilige, i'll get one that=)
    No problem, Normale V&T is quite faceroll... so shouldn't have a problem there; it's also the second boss in the instance so you can be in and out in like 25-30 mins.

"It may be your $14.99, but it's the raid's $374.75" -- Ralask <Nether>, Senjin.
    Mage Moderator | Forum Guidelines | MMO IRC | Arcane Mage FAQ | TT7 R.I.P.

Quote Originally Posted by Heilige View Post
    No problem, Normale V&T is quite faceroll... so shouldn't have a problem there; it's also the second boss in the instance so you can be in and out in like 25-30 mins.
    It's no problem to get any trinkets really, but i just wanted to know what was best out of what i have right now starting firelands again now, so just thought i'd catch up since i just started again!