Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Crystalized Firestones

I remember a few weeks back they were fixed for a more appropriate drop rate then what they had been. 1 dropped off almost all of the bosses we killed but now we haven't seen one since that week. We've been 6/7hms for awhile now and still just have so few of them. Did they nerf the droprates again? Or are we just having a extremely horrid string of RNG?

Deleted
    Same here, we clear 25HC 7/7 bosses every week and we lucky if we get 1 firestone per reset after "fix", its absurd.

Never seen the bloody thing drop... :/

Deleted
    Whats the point in making it that rare anyway :|

never saw one until last night, 2 in a row

still pretty common for me and my 10 man guild, seen 2 drop last night in 6/7 heroic downed.

My guild has been clearing 6/7 HC 25 man for a few weeks now, according to the armory we've killed 40+ heroic bosses since Firelands was released.

We've gotten a grand total of ONE Crystallized Firestone.

/sadface

6/7 HM. We've had two drop ever. Dunno if that's in line with what they are suppsed to be, but it seems low to me.
    <WHAR LEWTS PLZ HALp>
    I'm bitter by default. Don't take it personally.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stir View Post
    Either give an argument, or be automatically wrong. Your choice.

15+ Year Old Account
    RNG is RNG. We had none for a month and then got 3 or 4 in last weeks clear. We've been 7/7HC for a month too.

They're not intended to be 100% drop rate, or anything along those lines. It's an additional piece of loot, it's intended to be a low drop rate.

Deleted
    For a guild who needs around 18 ina 10 man and have only seen 1 in 4 weeks, id say we have bad luck!

Theres a guild on server who have had around 11 in the same 4 weeks. Its pure RNG, It should have atleast a 33.3% chance imho!

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    Have had several on 10man now, 2 tonight, 2 last week

Around 35 heroic boss kills for our 25 guild and we haven't seen a single one, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Malefic View Post
    RNG is RNG. We had none for a month and then got 3 or 4 in last weeks clear. We've been 7/7HC for a month too.

They're not intended to be 100% drop rate, or anything along those lines. It's an additional piece of loot, it's intended to be a low drop rate.
    Its not RNG its broken, the drop rate has been datamined and its no where near this low. GMs iv ticked have admited its broken on 25 and they dont know when to expect a fix.

Honestly I think this was a very good idea in theory, but they implemented the way of acquiring it quite horribly, IMO, and I think most would agree. To me it would make sense if they made them a 100% drop from all heroic bosses that do not drop a tier token (so Rhyo and Beth in this case)..one for ten man, 3 for 25 man. I don't see how this is unfair, esp as H Beth is (or was) harder than a lot of the bosses that dropped H tier tokens anyways, nor do I think this is a crazy OP amount to get each reset. I haven't seen any drop yet, but don't they also drop *instead* of an item from the loot table? I think that is a bunch of shit.

Deleted
    We clear it each week, and I saw the first one drop tonight. Something is broken.

I dont know if i should feel bad or lucky, but pre-nerf our guild was 2/7hm with about 5 total heroic kills and we've had 3 drop from those 5

10+ Year Old Account
    My raid has killed H Shannox twice and we got one last night.
    Thanks to Eis for the awesome sig.
    (Main)
    Kyllaa Syliria Compactdisc

Quote Originally Posted by Zeta333 View Post
    Its not RNG its broken, the drop rate has been datamined and its no where near this low. GMs iv ticked have admited its broken on 25 and they dont know when to expect a fix.
    What? Are you sure you know how that stuff works? Drop rates can't be 'datamined'.
    Quote Originally Posted by foxHeart View Post
    The unfortunate fact of the matter is that many, many people in wow are very passionate in their obsession with acting like a complete retard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Seen about 10 altogether in a 10 Man Guild, over the course of 2 months

10+ Year Old Account
    Stupid failed experiment. Hope they never do this kind of thing again.

____________________R.I.P Excessive Gaming____________________