Page 11 of 26 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I like the design. If the Helm was closed it'd be even better. WTB DEATH KNIGHT.

To celebrate transmogrification we would like to share with you a paladin set even Elton John wouldn't tank in.

Quote Originally Posted by Masterpd85 View Post
    squint your eyes a bit and you'll notice that T13 has angelic wings in the design and T11 is made of crystal or stone. how are you confusing the two?... T13 is what T1 should have been imo.
    I have and it still does. The helm and shoulders both have a similar shape and while T13 has distinct feathers, the heroic T11 stone heavily resemble feathers also.

On the side note.. why have paladins been all about birds this expansion?

Finally! After 6 whole tiers and their off-shade colourations, we get light-swingers get a true paladin-style set !

Wow ...I never thought they would top t6 but this one is so awesome !

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by eucatastrophe View Post
    Man I hate how paladins always get the best tier gear :|
    Guess you wanted to say 'man i hate how WARRIORS always get the best looking tier'. Yea, i agree with you.

Paladin tier 6 > tier 2

I really like the T13 for paladins with the exception of the helm. Any bigger and we'd be able to take flight. I guess that's what the Hide Helm option is for!

Well, you got wings.

Too bright for my warlock tastes. Looking at it without that subjection it looks quite nice and paladin-ish.

Scarab Lord Triggered Fridgekin's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I've always hated the limitations brought on by the graphics engine where embossed details are completely flat. For example, a front view of the chest and legs gives a visual impression that certain features are raised but when seen from a side angle, it's simply flat and boring. If Blizzard updates another feature with this engine for the next expansion, I hope it's tessellation for displacement mapping. They already have DirectX 11 mode so it would be great if they could expand in to this area to create gear which could look much better at least on a technical level.

10+ Year Old Account
    =] I am liking this alot.. I was dreading it but I'm pretty pleased!
    Please don't make the recolours banana yellow though.... or any other highlighter-esque colours..

edit: I'm going to say that the reason I enjoy this set so much (aside from the design itself) is the colour pallet that the design team chose! I cannot stress enough that they really can't seem to get it in their heads that brown+yellow or purple+yellow is ugly! Hahah..
    Anyways, the helm is a bit.. well yeah :P but tbh it fits quite well with the whole set and 'theme' of pallys anyways.

Ahh but yes!! the COLOURS are astounding, which makes this the most visually impressive set to me so far this tier (but.. a close tie with mages and warlocks).
    Last edited by Tierst; 2011-09-22 at 03:48 AM.

that hotfix was my bad Somarlane's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The helm is ridiculous.

10+ Year Old Account
    Best pally set since t6. And finally i can get my pally into pants again.

There's one conclusion I've come to after these previews: the male human model is terrible. I wish Blizz would preview these with all the eligible races

15+ Year Old Account
    Wow, it is reminiscent of both T1 and T4, but without the banana shoulders. Very nice and very fitting. Everyone has different taste. Can't please everyone. And that is why mogging exists.

No Judgement, but definitely better than most other tier.

10+ Year Old Account
    lol good point who cares bout looks anymore when you can just as easily transmutate it into something sexy

I'm really digging the feathered plate look

Quote Originally Posted by Army of Me View Post
    holy shame. I now herbey rename Retribution into Retardation.
    Question: What the hell does your comment have to do with topic
    Answer: Nothing
    Keep your posts tied to the topic at hand, and not your anti-ret rhetoric