Quote Originally Posted by Worgenite View Post
    cross my heart, hope to die, stick a needle in my eye skel :P
    Liar liar pants on fire.
    Quote Originally Posted by NightFury Treann View Post
    stories?
    I laughed so hard reading this for some reason. Your sudden arrival and what we are talking about... It's a guro-manga Treann

10+ Year Old Account
    Skel is talking bout his gruesome thing he read last night.

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Skelington View Post
    +24

I responded to your post about the website, but then i thought you were talking about mmochamp so i deleted it. It's probably your internet, since i didn't have any trouble until the very end when the last 5 or so pages wouldn't load.
    I told you. It's hilarious.
    Yeah, it only lasted for 5 or so minutes. After that I had no problems at all. Weird :S

+27

+28

Hey, Jona brought it up, worgen. Blame him.
    Yea, i don't know. Might've been the website since i had a similar problem.
    Anyways, i think we should change the subject before mods come in here what with their modness and bias against that kinky kinky guro.
    So Vivian might have originally been a transexual, but everything outside of japan censored that.

+29

It's probably the site. I've just got a feeling.

Also, that's creepy about Vivian, because I thought she was kind of cute....

10+ Year Old Account
    +30 weird thing is weird

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

+31

oh.....
    You will not be forgotten, Eleanor / Steam ID / DeviantArt page / YouTube / Twitter

+32

I have never run in to issues with long threads unless the internet is slow as fuck... but then the problem isn't limited to them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Henry Ford
    Thinking is the hardest work there is, which is probably why few engage in it.
    This explains a lot.

+33
    Also, that's creepy about Vivian, because I thought she was kind of cute....
    Vivian was always my favorite partner. And actually, i've liked her more since i learned that. It's a neat innovation to a video game, and, while completely irrelevant, i wish more things like that would happen in games. Censorship is stupid.

+34

Indeed it is. However, I'm not sure Paper Mario is the place to be making those innovations. :/

Pushing social boundaries seems more like GTA's style, or other games with similar context.

10+ Year Old Account
    +35 the giant sex toy bat in Saints Row 3 says hi you guys XD

Standing up for erotic baseball players everywhere.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's actually very funny to bash people's skulls in with it XD

+36

Cmon mods, do your thing.

+37

That would sound horrifying out of context, Worgen. And darkly hilarious.

Saint's Row was one of the things I was hoping to get for Christmas, but no go

+38

Maybe not paper mario, but hey, wherever it works. Games like that where you wouldn't expect it are pretty good candidates though.
    The dildo weapon? I remember hearing about that. Was kind of funny.

+ 39
    You will not be forgotten, Eleanor / Steam ID / DeviantArt page / YouTube / Twitter

10+ Year Old Account
    +40 yes skel, that weapon XD

+41

I think RPGs would be an alright place, like Bioware having homosexual relationships available to players. I think the majority of games are still stuck with pretty sophomoric writing, and you can't really make any good points with bad or cliche writing like that, so that's probably related....

I tend towards being elitist with that though. I just think they could do so much more. Games are just barely getting past movie-level writing, and aren't even close to the best books. They have a lot more leeway because the medium lets them flesh the world out better without having deep writing, but still.
    Last edited by Caiada; 2011-12-28 at 04:43 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Skelington View Post
    The dildo weapon? I remember hearing about that. Was kind of funny.
    You can Google it to see what it looks like if you haven't seen it.

Kinda reminds me of the gimp suit / dildo weapon from GTA: San Andreas. Fun times

+42