+32

That avatar made Skelington laugh waaaaay too hard, Treann. Also, HAI!!!!!!
    Questions eh? Skelington wants to see that picture that got you banned(in a pm) and Kumduh is a jerk and wont send it to him.

Quote Originally Posted by Skelington View Post
    +32

That avatar made Skelington laugh waaaaay too hard, Treann. Also, HAI!!!!!!
    Questions eh? Skelington wants to see that picture that got you banned(in a pm) and Kumduh is a jerk and wont send it to him.
    if you don't mind, i don't want to talk about that right now skeli
    You will not be forgotten, Eleanor / Steam ID / DeviantArt page / YouTube / Twitter

10+ Year Old Account
    +34 he tricked you skel(you did ask for questions Treann :P) wb though bud, this place wasn't the same without the thought of you lurking about (and I did see the pic so I won't ask about it) Did you see what happened on the last page or the one before that between Arlee and Jona?

Also, nice avatar

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

+35

Of course. Skelington's apologies.
    That tricksy devil!

Quote Originally Posted by Worgenite View Post
    +34 he tricked you skel(you did ask for questions Treann :P) wb though bud, this place wasn't the same without the thought of you lurking about (and I did see the pic so I won't ask about it) Did you see what happened on the last page or the one before that between Arlee and Jona?

Also, nice avatar
    hehe worgy.

yeah, that was like "......................damn!" sometimes jona take this WAY so serious about numbers
    You will not be forgotten, Eleanor / Steam ID / DeviantArt page / YouTube / Twitter

10+ Year Old Account
    yeah, Arlee was pissed. I just hope she starts posting here again.

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

+36
    did she stop posting here?

Hope so. Jona said hes gone for the weekend, so Arlee might come back in peace. Jona can get rather annoying concerning rules.

She said something like /quit thread, then only posted one thing afterwards arguing with Jona. Then she hasnt came by since

i remember that when i came here, it was everybody talking trash, but funny trash, and talking that trash was that people have fun and talk each other.
    also about the making of my images started randomly, but now everyone like it

hey EverythingNice

10+ Year Old Account
    +37 I blame the new thread :P we should stop caring about numbers and just goof off like we used to ^.^

+35
    blame kumduh lol,
    hey talking about him, where is him? i saw that he wanted a ps avatar

and his wallpaper

10+ Year Old Account
    very nice and yay nice ^.^

+36

The competition gets so bothersome. Skelington misses what was in the original thread.
    Very awesome picture Treann.

Too early? Half the chat thread did it, and Kumduh/Arlee/Treann/Worgen.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have mine on, kumduh has his and Treann looks like he has his, so I say go ahead

---------- Post added 2011-10-14 at 09:36 PM ----------

+ 37

+38
    does this halloween costume works for you skeli? :P

10+ Year Old Account
    lmao, I'm saving that one Treann

+39

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh............. no. SHANT BE USING THAT HE SHANT!

Neat-o. Who is that character of your avatar/sig anyways?

Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    Guess I'll carry this pumpkin for a bit, then!
    +36
    oh like that one,

and yes, what skeli said, who's she?