+38

Quote Originally Posted by kumduh View Post
    In colleges 10% of your grade is given to you for simply showing up. It's called "Attendance and participation"
    In universities they don't give a crap if you're there or not.
    Weird, I went to a place called "Nova Southeastern UNIVERSITY", and I do believe almost 20-30% of my grade was attendance. Oh and you would fail if you missed 6 classes.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Engelen View Post
    Got friends with ADHD, Asperger, depression - you name it, they have it. I'm diagnosed with Borderline but I'm kinda nice anyway *glares at Gen*

Want to start my real studies. This shit I'm studying atm is pure bull honestly.
    yeah... You can be nice.
    Stop studying that... office thingy then

In colleges 10% of your grade is given to you for simply showing up. It's called "Attendance and participation"
    In universities they don't give a crap if you're there or not.
    Well as long as you know your stuff imo.

I think I have a mild version of OCD. I can't stand when my alarm clock is set to XX:00 or XX:30. It must be XX:55, XX:05, XX:35 or XX:25.
    +39

10+ Year Old Account
    1 daily run on headless on 11 diffrent toons... for 13 days.... 1 has gotten the mount.... but he was 83 like the first week or something off the hallows so.... dinged him 1 lvl... then the next day he got the mount =)

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon9870 View Post
    +38
    Weird, I went to a place called "Nova Southeastern UNIVERSITY", and I do believe almost 20-30% of my grade was attendance. Oh and you would fail if you missed 6 classes.
    That's just been my experience at the 3 different schools I've been to. The university didn't care, and the colleges were all uptight and would only let you miss 4 days, and each day was 2.5% of your grade.

I can't stand when my alarm clock is set anytime before 6:00AM. 5:59AM - GTFO THATS TOO EARLY. 6:00AM - Eh, reasonable.
    Last edited by kumduh; 2011-10-30 at 10:25 AM.

Deleted
    I know that feeling kumduh. Except that I say 7:00 instead. But not 7.. 7:05 or 6:55. But not 6:55. That's too early.

SCORE FUCK-UP! (Read below). Current score is +40

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon9870 View Post
    +38

Quote Originally Posted by Draknalor186 View Post
    + 38
    Quote Originally Posted by Genganger View Post
    yeah... You can be nice.

Well as long as you know your stuff imo.

I think I have a mild version of OCD. I can't stand when my alarm clock is set to XX:00 or XX:30. It must be XX:55, XX:05, XX:35 or XX:25.
    +39
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

it doesn't work that way. Score fuck-ups are left that way, as a penalty.

Deleted
    Someone has to post +40 first what kumduh says.

won't happen!

+ 36
    bullpoop!

+37 >:|

(Freaking seconds on the clock screwing with my 10 minute timer... IT'S CLOSE ENOUGH KUMDUH! DX)

10+ Year Old Account
    why did that guy change his 37 after i did my 38??

+38

yeah... You can be nice.
    I am, and I will! Problem is I'm way too dependant on the benefit I get from studying it. 2 months left, I can do it - I hope :x

I believe this is more common than people generally think it is. I'm exactly the same, so is my boy and my brother. When I set the alarm, it always needs to end with either 0 or 5 - same with the volume on the TV, adjustments in Photoshop, speed while driving etc.

Funny though, I just caught myself looking for a rupee to even out the amount I have in Zelda. 199, can't stand it!

Quote Originally Posted by Draknalor186 View Post
    why did that guy change his 37 after i did my 38??

+38
    If you meant me, it's because someone replied a second before mine, so I had to edit it

Deleted
    I am, and I will! Problem is I'm way too dependant on the benefit I get from studying it. 2 months left, I can do it - I hope :x
    Student grant?

I believe this is more common than people generally think it is. I'm exactly the same, so is my boy and my brother. When I set the alarm, it always needs to end with either 0 or 5 - same with the volume on the TV, adjustments in Photoshop, speed while driving etc.

Funny though, I just caught myself looking for a rupee to even out the amount I have in Zelda. 199, can't stand it!
    Yeah, ew. The volume on the TV must be like that! (dividing by 5, it must go into 5 so to speak) I give crap about the speed while driving

+39

+40. It happened.
    Hail Lord Bjor!

+ 37

not today dirtybag

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    +38 go go go go

Deleted
    +39

It will happen!

+39

Gen: Yeah, something like it. Once I turn 21 I'm getting some money for not being able to work properly as well. I'm basically saving 90% of what I'm getting per month now, too bad the amount is so low QQ

I have issues with my phone number and shoe size because both ends with 1. Now that's sad.