10+ Year Old Account
    Joyful, what breed?

I'm kinda hooked on a Golden Retriever, I have a friend who has one and he's the most loveable thing there is.

+7
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

Deleted
    Im a bit torn between German Shepherd, Golden retriever or American Alsatian.

+8

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    Im a bit torn between German Shepherd, Golden retriever or American Alsatian.

+8
    Bolt is a white German Shepherd :>

Since I'm very interested I did read up on the facts on the breed though and they're not particularly easy to acclimatize. And you also need to visit a designated breeder to get a healthy pup/dog, they're easily getting sick.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

Deleted
    Ahh ok, havent looked in to it that much yet, got last semester of school left, getting a job and a place to stay before I get one

+9

If I ever get a dog, I'm probably going for an Australian Shepherd or Shetland Sheepdog. They're so pwetti!

+ 10
    I'd probably get a border collie or a husky if I could afford/knew how to care for it.
    hmm which wallpaper
    http://wallbase.cc/wallpaper/1272544
    or
    http://wallbase.cc/wallpaper/1636342
    or even
    http://wallbase.cc/wallpaper/251880

Deleted
    + 11

I would say 2nd or 3rd wallpaper.

+8

Agree with EN.

Deleted
    Sup slackers.

+10

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Purifier View Post
    + 1
    Sleep is well overrated.
    I suppose I should watch the last Sherlock Holmes episode since the producers say no one's got how he survived the fall. :l
    Joy, where did you find the picture for that avatar by the way?
    I am dearly looking forward to seeing what this clue the entire internet posting Sherlock watching portion of the nation has missed. There's been masses of speculation about the crowd, the cyclist and the fact that seemingly nothing was found on the roof. I'm pointing my fingers at something to do with the shot of Mycroft in the Diogenes club. Though Kitty Reilly not kicking up a stink about her 'leak' going missing is suspect. Oh well. Something to look forward to in 2013 at least.

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

Deleted
    + 11

Hallo there Hiko.

1st wallpaper wasnt as good.

Deleted
    + 12

Deleted
    + 14

+15

morning Hiko, Drak, Nemi, Joy, Dyra, Eng, Wass,
    You will not be forgotten, Eleanor / Steam ID / DeviantArt page / YouTube / Twitter

Deleted
    + 16

Hai Treann.

Deleted
    + 17

Hai

Deleted
    Heya Treann

+ 18

10+ Year Old Account
    +19

Hello just woken up people.

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.