Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Don't use it then, simple.

Quote Originally Posted by Okacz View Post
    5) Blizzard improves Need before Greed to level on which a player who marked himself as a tank on the particular encounter can't need on a eg. ring with strengh, critical and haste if a person that may find the item useful greeds/passes
    So when the OT has to change to dps for certain fights, he's no longer eligible for tanking gear.

The way I see it. I click my roles when I queue. No matter what role the system picks for me or what role I end up doing on a particular fight; it is the roles that I clicked when queuing that I'm entitled to roll on.

Further more, gear shouldnt go to Greed/DE if I need it for one of my unticked off-specs. If nobody else needs the item, I should be able to need roll for off-spec.

- - - - - - -

I really don't see how this thread has lasted so long. Until they've previewed it in action, we have no way of knowing what the system will be. To assume that it's a clone of LFD would be a mistake. They've repeatedly said they had to delay the release because of the difference between dungeons and raids, so I would bet they've already argued most of these points and decided upon a solution.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    you're likely wrong, and we don't care anyway.
    Source

Finding 5 people to do troll instances properly is hard enough already, I dont even want to think about how difficult raiding with 24 pugs on new content is going to be.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Admittedly this tool will be nice for the casual raider, but I also think it will be wonderful for the casual guild. Got 17 guildies wanting to raid? Use the tool to fill the remaining spots. Hopefully it will pull from the current server first and then fill in the missing specs second.
    If everything seems under control, you're not going fast enough - Mario Andretti

Until you stalk and overrun, you can't devour anyone. - Hobbes

Quote Originally Posted by xxAkirhaxx View Post
    Blizzard is a conglomerate that through lower sub numbers has raised revenue.
    Actually, if you look at the non-GAAP numbers (which don't include deferred revenue from Cata box/digitial download sales from the big lump in December), then Q2 2011 WoW revenue is slightly below that of Q2 2010. So, no, they aren't growing revenue via lower subs. ATVI's overall revenue is up, but that's thanks to Call of Duty.

Q3 numbers for WoW are very likely going to be lower than Q2 2011 (and also Q3 2010).
    "There is a pervasive myth that making content hard will induce players to rise to the occasion. We find the opposite. " -- Ghostcrawler
    "The bit about hardcore players not always caring about the long term interests of the game is spot on." -- Ghostcrawler
    "Do you want a game with no casuals so about 500 players?"

disaster waiting to happen

Thank you for contributing. Infracted - Wilderness
    Last edited by Wilderness; 2011-10-16 at 10:39 PM.