Good morning. Thank you for your help and input regarding my guild's current situation. My guild is struggling on heroic Beth 10m and I'd appreciate some help before we go back into firelands tonight.

First, our raid comp for tonight:

Tanks
Prot warrior
Blood DK (though we may have him go Frost for the spiderlings)

DPS
Arcane Mage
Demo/Affliction lock
Rogue
Fury Warrior (though we may have him go Prot to swap with the Blood DK)
Shadow priest

Healers
Resto Druid
Holy/Disc priest
Holy Paladin

We've had about 20 attempts in on this boss. The best attempt was a wipe at 1.5 million (but this was the only attempt we actually pushed him into phase 2, and it was because we literally kept all of our DPS on the ground to try to have things go more smoothly. I imagine if we had 1 dps up, even just briefly, this could have been a kill)

We can not seem to reliably push Beth into phase 2. I think a big part of our problem is there seems to be too much damage going out because we're not controlling the ground mechanics very well.

We had our Holy paladin go up top and our Druid/Priest stay on the ground for every attempt.

Initially, we put the Shadow priest and had the Warlock go Demo, and we put the both of them on adds. They still werent able to reliably kill spiderlings before they got to the Drones and they said it was because they didn't have a slow mechanic and we had the Shadow Priest trying to run in to explode the new add that was introduced in heroic-mode (This stopped his mind sear damage, obviously)

We had our DK switch to Frost (though this is his Offspec, so we lose a considerable amount of DPS) and had the Fury Warrior switch to Prot. We used the Frost DK for howling blast spam and the mage to AoE the spiderlings. This seemed to control the spiderlings much better, but I still have concerns about the new add. We had the DK running to explode the new add before it reached the center of the room. Is this correct? Sometimes he would just randomly die, and it could be that he was over-extending too far and ranging the healers.

How would you recommend dealing with the Spiderlings and the hard-mode add given our raid composition? Do you have somebody run into the add to explode it? Do you have to have your raider recognize who it's targeting and have only them run out of the center?

What priority should be given to each and every dps member in my comp (regarding Spinners, drones, spiderlings, and new add)

Also, how do healers deal with all the ranging going on? Do you tell your spiderling DPSers that they cant range the healers, and let the spinners come to you?

After all the spinners have been taunted down and drones are being tanked, is there anybody else on the ground who should be taking damage, for any reason? It seems like sometimes our healers are overwhelmed, and I'm concerned that people may be taking unnecessary damage.

Do you tank the Drone in the center of the room and face him away from the raid?

If we use the DK as Frost and the Warrior as Fury, we lose a lot of DPS, but I think we can overcome that if necessary.

Please be as specific as possible if you reply! Thank you so much for your time.