... LastLast
    Futurama
    Arrested Development
    It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia
    The Wire
    Burn Notice

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rugaru View Post
    currently playing: Fringe, House M.D., Lost Girl, Modern Family and Supernatural.
    ended: Lost, Terminator: The Sarah Conor Chronicles, Robin Hood.
    all time classics: Friends, Twin Peaks(only do yourself a favour and watch only season 1!).

those are just of the top of my head. i bet you can get plenty other ideas from the posts above!
    Their was an episode of Psych based off of Twin Peaks with some of the characters from that show. Took place at a cinnamon festival. Need I say more?

Does anyone know when Futurama starts up again?

wow thats a lot of series
    i started watching no ordinary family now great serie (incredibles real life)
    CSI Miami dont like the other 2, i watch them occasionally on tv thats enough.
    and thing i am gonna start futurama

Deleted
    Friends, best EVER imho.

Field Marshal
    15+ Year Old Account
    Should defo check out Misfits! Can't believe it hasn't come up in the thread yet!

10+ Year Old Account
    Shows i Like
    Supernatural
    X-files (Ah good old days)
    Futurama
    American Dad
    Familiy guy (season 1-6)
    Simpsons (Season 1-17)
    Modern family
    Friends
    NCIS
    Robot Chicken
    Buffy the vampire slayer

What you find good and i hate
    How i met your mom (Stoped finding it funny after season 4)
    Two and a half man (Watched all seasons countless times)
    V ... seriously, when i saw "Aliens are invading us" i was like "Sweet" ..... Don't bother, it's worse then skyline

What every one in this world hates
    Icelandic comedy of twilight .... Help dear lord i thought QQ was bad, it's more fun to read (from iceland)
    Last edited by Crush; 2011-01-17 at 11:49 AM.

Stolen ... from elyssia .... mad elyssia?

10+ Year Old Account
    smallville unfortuanately this is the last season but a 10 season run is pretty good.
    Other than that though
    Burn Notice
    Scrubs
    70's show

Buffy the vampire slayer
    Angel
    Dragonball Z (funimation dub of course)

Family Guy of course Probably my fave to watch atm when i don't play WoW. But if anyone hasn't watched *The Walking Dead* you should check it out, u can catch it on sidereel its' really good surprisingly. it's better than most of the recent zombie movies. It's really gory too like zombie things should be.

I also like to watch Misfits, Scrubs, even the odd Friends episode if i'm really bored. So yeah thats about it Now go check out The Walking Dead.

supernatural
    buffy
    angel
    prison break
    smallville
    stargate sg1
    stargate atlantis
    stargate sgu

Quote Originally Posted by Greendog View Post
    But if anyone hasn't watched *The Walking Dead* you should check it out, u can catch it on sidereel its' really good surprisingly. it's better than most of the recent zombie movies. It's really gory too like zombie things should be.
    And by "better than most" he means that if it was a competition, The Walking Dead's junk would be the size of the moon.

10+ Year Old Account
    Black Books
    Spaced

My top 3 shows that are on TV right now are:

Fringe
    Dexter
    Community

I'm a real big Showtime fan and so far I love a lot of their stuff.

I saw you watched Dexter which is one of my favorites right now. I am really into the kind of series where the main character usually has a "dark" side so to speak. It's especially found in most drug-related series and of course in Dexter

For example,
    Weeds - Suburban pot dealing soccer mom (Showtime)
    Nurse Jackie - Pill addict ER nurse (Showtime)
    Breaking Bad - High school chemistry teacher turned meth cook (AMC)

I also like Californication and I just started watching Shameless. Both very good and their seasons just started.

That's basically it for premium programming. As cable networks go, I'm in love with How I Met your Mother, 2.5 Men, Big Bang Theory, and The Office.

Hope these are good recommendations. I sort of like TV...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MinorityMe View Post
    /facepalm

This is the last thread I can handle for the night. there is more to life than flashy images on a computer/tv screen. The fact that you are reaching out to a public forum for "TV advice" is just depressing. /sigh

Seems everyone else is on board with you so Im the odd one out.. Thank God. I'm going to make sweet sweet love to my girlfriend for hours.. later
    If all you see in a Tv series is flashy images, then I feel very sorry for you.
    This is a forum, don't like it, don't post.
    Enjoy your right hand.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by rugaru View Post
    Twin Peaks(only do yourself a favour and watch only season 1!).
    Pssht! If they watch only season one, they won't find out who killed Laura Palmer!

I enjoy 'real' series shows that are actually have a sense of belife and I really hate cheesy series, along with that if it is a comedy they have to be all out funny!

My list:

House MD
    The Office
    Dexter
    Fringe
    Nip/Tuck
    Burn Notice
    Family Guy
    Tosh.0
    Boondocks
    South Park
    Law and Order: SVU&CI

Those series are actually enjoyable and none of them are 'cheesy' or feel 'fake'.

I really hate scrubs, Sex and the City, Are we there yet, V, Las Vegas, Friends, Two and a half men, Meet the browns, George Lopez, Lopez Tonight...I really...really hate those types of series there not funny at all and I hate the stupid laughs after every terrible joke.
    Last edited by ShamanWiz; 2011-01-18 at 02:45 AM.
    s5-2.4k s6-2.2k s7-2k s8-2.1k
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yybvdzSgUQ4 Haters man...

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MinorityMe View Post
    /facepalm

This is the last thread I can handle for the night. there is more to life than flashy images on a computer/tv screen. The fact that you are reaching out to a public forum for "TV advice" is just depressing. /sigh

Seems everyone else is on board with you so Im the odd one out.. Thank God. I'm going to make sweet sweet love to my girlfriend for hours.. later
    I'm a real nerd that loves watching flashy images on my screen, I'm going to make sweet sweet love to my boyfriend for hours.. later!

10+ Year Old Account
    gunna add a few more, mostly to mess with Minority

Mythbusters: it's been mentioned in here before but it's TOO funny, and fairly educational
    Xena: Lesbians and amazons fighting badguys with terrible makeup? YES PLEASE
    Dr Who: David Tennant ftw, but Amy is HOT so I don't mind the new series
    Torchwood: almost beats Dr Who, which is a new thing for a spinoff

and then just to recommend them again, because they're just THAT good
    Farscape: greatest show EVER
    Battlestar Galactica(new version): 2nd greatest show ever, best music I've seen in a TV show (Bear McCreary is a GOD)
    Firefly: Fuck you Fox, how the hell did this show get cancelled before it even got ONE full series, and Buffy got freakin eight....

then just for the lolz...
    series I HATE
    How I met your mother
    Two and a Half Men
    any kind of 'Reality' TV
    any kind of 'Talent' show
    any soap
    anything staring Ricky 'I used to be fat, then moved to the states and now I'm skinny' Gervais
    fucking Legend of the Fucking Seeker: Why Terry, why do you want to hurt me? Making a TV series of your amazing book series, then filling it with pretty people who can't act, and changing everything about it that made the books good...

series that Aren't out yet, but are going to ROCK when they come out.
    A Game of Thrones: made by HBO and based on the first book in George R.R. Martin's EPIC Song of Ice and Fire, it's been described by people who've seen testers/people in the show as the Soprano's but set in Middle Earth, what's not to love?
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30