Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Update 2:

"When people get hurt, they learn to hate... when people hurt others, they become hated and racked with guilt. but knowing that pain allows people to be kind. Pain allows people to grow... and how you grow is up to you."

10+ Year Old Account
    Just bought MC a few days ago so I think this is pretty good for a first attempt at making something lol. So I present to you the front gate and bridge of Stormwind! (complete with lava on the towers were deathchin landed and statue attempts >.<) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RVpWseVCcaE

10+ Year Old Account
    Final update before the final release!!!
    "When people get hurt, they learn to hate... when people hurt others, they become hated and racked with guilt. but knowing that pain allows people to be kind. Pain allows people to grow... and how you grow is up to you."

Deleted
    This is the Castle im Working on Feedback appreciated

and tell me if u can see the images =D

else http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images...023004750.png/
    http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images...023004755.png/

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cleaveness View Post
    This is the Castle im Working on Feedback appreciated
    Nice. Those banners look good!

Deleted
    My first 'complete creation blame the guy on boarding school halway who Started the Song Out loud , made me think of this = 2h work trying to finish my uber castle of 250*500 base blocks , Hard times

10+ Year Old Account
    The finished project:

Deleted
    How many fuckin posts do i need, to post links? i want to share my creations

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Evitinia View Post
    How many fuckin posts do i need, to post links? i want to share my creations
    10 posts

So there is no1 making anything in survival mode? Everything goes into creative mod? Well thats.. disapointing

Need to finish up my desert fortress, made in survival mode on normal difficulty. The real way, for men.

Quote Originally Posted by Ripoff View Post
    Need to finish up my desert fortress, made in survival mode on normal difficulty. The real way, for men.
    Indeed. I feel there's not much weight and significance to the creations if I haven't spent hours upon hours aquiring the materials.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by KingCrabSP View Post
    The finished project:

When i saw that windmill, i just wanted to play The Legend of Zelda The Wind Waker lol.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bladespire View Post
    10 posts
    so, now i have enough, thanks blade
    What i wanted to share is this:
    It's a part of my building to get VIP on Pwego Server. If oyu want to see, how the whole thing looks like, feel free to visit
    http://www.planetminecraft.com/proje...uild-on-pwego/
    I hope, you will like it, if you want, rate and leave a comment.
    Evi

Deleted
    So there is no1 making anything in survival mode? Everything goes into creative mod? Well thats.. disapointing

I'm also playing on my own server, it's survival of course^^ I think, survival is the real way, Minecraft should be played, but if you want to build just awesome stuff and dont want to care about hunger, creepes and how to get the blocks you want, creative is the better way to express yourself.

10+ Year Old Account

Armaita in itself was made for a contest and a server. We are adding inter-city quests and needed some cities built. So instead of spending countless time building the thing and possibly missing the contest deadline, I went creative. Also, the entire inner city was already pre-built and made in survival. So not ALL of it was made in creative :3

Felt a moment of inspiration from Beret AKA The God

Just a small town that I wanted to keep some record of since it's not a server I can control or manage.

Same with this:

Uploaded a few pics to imgur.

http://imgur.com/a/s9NYd

I have been hollowing out a moutain and this is the first thing that i felt compelled to build. Didn't stop till i got the pickaxes on the back wall right. This is only one spot in this under-moutain city i'm trying to build.
    And for some reason i felt like using a bit of glowstone for lighting instead of torches.

Try using 64+ texture pack next time.

10+ Year Old Account
    So, i've decided to make a huge. litterally massive circle wall in the ocean and make a city in the centre, tiered all the way down with like a giant tower/castle thing in the centre. Something tells me I won't have the wall done in a while if Sponge doesnt work in Single Player creative....

---------- Post added 2011-11-16 at 04:02 PM ----------

http://imgur.com/Cujrb

Last 3 hours on and off (so maybe 1 1/2 to 2 hrs) made that. Damn. Thats just a single layer of rock though, still gotta build tothe sea bed, and drain the centre

To give a sense of scale, that single grey dot in the midle of the + is a single block of smooth stone. 121 diameter circle.
    Last edited by Auxis; 2011-11-16 at 04:04 PM.
    By Blizzard Entertainment:
    Part of the reason is that Battlegrounds are like ducks.
    My Nintendo FC is 2208-5726-4303.