Page 30 of 59 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    @Ghostrider
    Omg thanks for the Sylvari video
    I can make Sylvari look undead, I have my new fave race... now if i could only settle on a race /sigh

Herald of the Titans theredviola's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostrider View Post
    This video seals it for me... I'm DEFINATLY going to have an Asura character. They've been growing on me slowly for the past few months... now I think after this BWE, they might take over. o.o
    "Do not only practice your art, but force yourself into its secrets, for it and knowledge can raise men to the divine." -- Ludwig Van Beethoven

Thanx for sharing these videos !

Deleted
    Figured I'd leave this here. It's really a short vlog but I'm handing out some GW2 beta keys for those interested!

We had a a chat about yesterdays GW2 dev live stream. Which revealed some as yet unknown tidbits of information related to endgame.

Originally Posted by Tigole
    I'm not so sure endgame players would like the face of the game if everyone had instant access to all of the content. There is something to be said for progression and the sense of accomplishment. Don't get me wrong, we have to be careful not to create a brick wall for new people, but I think there is a balance to be struck here.

10+ Year Old Account
    Valar morghulis

Deleted
    No, Karizee. It is such a beautiful song. You do not listen it as dubstep. >_<
    Here is original composed by Jeremy Soule:

Deleted

Just saw this vid today and felt like sharing it. For those who don't know Dontain, all his GW2 videos are pretty awesome (imo) .

And a little bit Asura too.
    Last edited by mmoc3157d46ea6; 2012-07-14 at 05:30 PM.

Deleted
    We've brought out our latest video talking about Norn history today! We hope you enjoy it! Here is the link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ibxlyOxOjr8&feature=plcp

We're very sorry for the delay, unfortunately Zeon hasn't been feeling well lately.

Deleted
    Meanings of GW2 server names.

Custom Music for GW2

Second song.

10+ Year Old Account
    probably the best gw2 player i've seen elementalist and engineer 2manning champion centaur amazing teamwork fight starts at 10:10

Claymore is Epic again, eat it priscilla fanboys.

We respond to a community member question about the lack of healers and a holy trinity in GW2.

I'm not so sure endgame players would like the face of the game if everyone had instant access to all of the content. There is something to be said for progression and the sense of accomplishment. Don't get me wrong, we have to be careful not to create a brick wall for new people, but I think there is a balance to be struck here.

Elementalist Scepter Dagger 06

Engineer Pistol Shield 06

Warrior Rifle / Axe Shield 06

Another couple of vids. Firstly, we examine in closer detail each of the boons and conditions in GW2. We also had a look at the ArenaNet blog post about what to expect in BWE3.

How to prepare for Guild Wars 2 Beta and Release

Deleted
    Little video about asuras dueling (shows some animations, dodge & downed state). Filmed on PvP map so doesn't contain area spoilers.

A look at combos!

Deleted
    Just a bit of a round up of some of the latest information on tomorrows beta event.