10+ Year Old Account

Proression of information released... thus far.

Before I post - yay for dedicated forum! mmo-champs has heeded the call!

Progression of information released thus far.
    Pretext: Ive only started paying serious (probably not serious enough) attention to this game since I never really understood wat all the hype was about until I saw gameplay footage (and subsequently came, but that anecdote is for another time). Since then, maybe a month ago, I started looking at all the gameplay footage there was on youtube and scoured the website for all the details on the basis of the game and what the game was about.

Content: The last major installment for any major info was the Asura which was almost 2 week ago now and im thinking "gz this is taking a long time to get made". From the looks of the gameplay footage that ive seen + the entire website though, it all looks close to being complete. How much more work is there going to be put into this game? Judging on how long the information has been released I thought the game would be out end of the year for sure. But I hear a lot of people saying 2012 is far more accurate.

Id just like to compile a list of everything that hasnt been released (perceivably) and from that create a more accurate release date for this game. Now im not the best programmer but I am an extremly great judge of time and how long something should approximately take to complete. So lets get to listing!

Ill kick it off by saying the most obvious topic up for release which is the 8th class of the game!

THE EIGHTH CLASS!
    Im thinking it should take about a solid month to fully complete making this class, since the harder job of creating all the other classes are complete, this one should be the easiest to slot in because all the similar interface programming has already been done 7 times already.

Please respond here in similar fashion of wat still needs to be confirmed / released before we see our game!
    I will ammend the post to include wat we hav, feel free to correct me if u hav propper sourcing!
    "There is a savage beast in every man, and when you hand that man a sword or spear and send him forth to war, the beast stirs." - George R.R. Martin, A Storm of Swords

10+ Year Old Account
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...The-One-Thread

I think this thread already contains all of the new information you're talking about putting in this thread

...unless I'm missing something

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Berteh View Post
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...The-One-Thread

I think this thread already contains all of the new information you're talking about putting in this thread

...unless I'm missing something
    This thread is to help judge an accurate release date for the game by taking everything that needs to be done to better understand how long it might take to release by compiling it into a single thread. This isnt about the information that we already know, its about trying to grasp wat we know hasnt been released to us yet, but we know is coming. Like for isntance the various battle grounds / specific instances (more in depth then just wat they are, but how long they could be / wat they entail) specific quest hubs / zones / heirarchy of instances / crafting / player association frameswork and how long they will take to develop.
    "There is a savage beast in every man, and when you hand that man a sword or spear and send him forth to war, the beast stirs." - George R.R. Martin, A Storm of Swords