Deleted

DC Universe Online

Hi, is any1 here who can tell me how to start playing this game now ? i know its going free next month, but there seems to be no way how to start playing now since all eshops are out of stock and you cant even buy this game from sony. Am i missing something ? thanks for help

In the FAQ:
    DC Universe Online is available at all major games retailers as well as through digital download purchase. PS3™ players will find the digital download version of DC Universe Online in the PlayStation®Store. The PC digital download is available through several popular digital download stores including STEAM®, IGN Direct2Drive® and the SOE.com Station store.
    I would wait though for it to go free though. I also like to check out my local Walmart and grocery store both who sells games. I can usually find good deals there as they are usually idiots who just want to free up space rather then make money.

Deleted
    well the problem is that you cant purchase it anywhere atm. and i didnt find any eta on dcuo going free either it just says sometime in october, i mean wth i want to give them money for a going to be a free game and i cant

10+ Year Old Account
    the reason you can't find it is cause they are making it "free". Right now it's paid. They have to change the versions... the free version has to be stripped down.. as they do with all games that go F2P. So they have pulled the paid versions from stores and shops. Free to play NEVER means free to enjoy fully. You want all the bells and whistles, you will still have to pay.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Daxanna/simple
    Quote Originally Posted by Siggma View Post
    its an infinitely large universe, its not only entirely plausible that some of the UFO's that are reported are from humanity distant future, its also entirely possible that they are a race of intelligent oranges here to free their kind from the enslavement and murder that man perpetrates on their less advanced descendant's.

DC universe will be totally free or B2P?

Deleted
    i understand that its going free what i dont understand is why cant i buy premium account already its not like the game is offline or anything i think

10+ Year Old Account
    they pulled it. aka not shipping more. And its most definatly NOT the most unpopular game out there.. you have missed the boat till the Free version comes..
    When a company issues a pull on a video game product, they stores carrying it, take it off the shelf immediatly and stash it in their back rooms till said company send a courrier along to collect it. your only hope is to find a store with lazy employees or one that didn't get the memo and still has a copy on the shelf.
    its an infinitely large universe, its not only entirely plausible that some of the UFO's that are reported are from humanity distant future, its also entirely possible that they are a race of intelligent oranges here to free their kind from the enslavement and murder that man perpetrates on their less advanced descendant's.

Deleted
    alright, lets hope for october 1st then

10+ Year Old Account
    it's really quite a shame. I would have gladly continued paying 14.99/mo for what the game offered. May just be my opinion but most game that have gone the "free" route, started out as decent games and then when they went free turned into absolute garbage fests. *cough*D&D*cough**cough*Lotro*cough*. My only hope is that DCUO maintains what makes it a good game.

(all the above is my opinion and im not asking anyone to share it)

Deleted
    im sorry that i didnt play the game earlier i dont know how i missed it lets hope itll be worth playing now

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TordFish View Post
    DC universe will be totally free or B2P?
    Little bit of both.

You can download and play totally free with many restrictions.
    If you've spent any money on the game(either the physical copy or a sub or whatever), you can play for free with fewer restrictions.
    You can also pay a sub fee and get "full" access.
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.