Quote Originally Posted by frelo View Post
    Well chip let don have his symbol, it means something to him

And let the arousal happen, my rhimes are just godlike like that (I am ofc kiddin , it horrible beyond measure )
    I'm just screwin' with him

And it's not like I can STOP them from being aroused, can I...? :P
    FC: 4441-9848-5442 (If you want any gen 1-6 starter, PM me or ask on steam)

Quote Originally Posted by Chip Sodahoof View Post
    I'm just screwin' with him

And it's not like I can STOP them from being aroused, can I...? :P
    I know you were messing with me.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Thats a nicccccce Ghost Page you got there, would be a sssssshame if someone posted on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    I know you were messing with me.
    I'm just telling Frelo

Quote Originally Posted by Daginni View Post
    Thats a nicccccce Ghost Page you got there, would be a sssssshame if someone posted on it.
    What, no muffin?
    Also, hi

With about 5 more posts to go it will be a moment before anyone can.

What, no muffin?
    Also, hi
    Muffins are for the rich! Which today is just me.

* Noms my own Muffins with Wall Eyed Glee!

Please don't hurt me.

Muffins are for the rich! Which today is just me.

* Noms my own Muffins with Wall Eyed Glee!

Please don't hurt me.
    If I wasn't all fuzzy inside from watching: http://parallaxmlp.deviantart.com/ar...Lamp-270265125
    I'd totally go over there and run over your Muffins. With a Jeep. Which honk sound is "BEEP BEEP" (the words).

(I may be exaggerating slightly)

good evening, everypony!
    how goes?

10+ Year Old Account
    Just pruning out my DA account after the fall out with a couple former buddies of mine.

8| An unfortunate business it is. Damn unfortunate.

Still tempted to hold a bonfire for the gift art and commissions... but part of me really doesn't want to do that..

What does everypony think? Bonfire? Or just put away somewhere?

If I wasn't all fuzzy inside from watching: http://parallaxmlp.deviantart.com/ar...Lamp-270265125
    I'd totally go over there and run over your Muffins. With a Jeep. Which honk sound is "BEEP BEEP" (the words).
    Ohhhh... Lava Lamp!

Quote Originally Posted by eternalwhitemoon View Post
    D: What do you think I am, some kind of moderator!?

In seriousness, I'd have no legit way to make the forum do this. I'd have to manually create a list of everypony and their avatars, and that's just too much work for poor feeble little me
    aww /brony hug.. there there.. don't down play yourself so much or you will get mauled from us with hugs to cheer you up.. but not just hugs ><.. bad bronys bad..

Anyways.. its ok, ya the website is not set up for that at all, that facial recognition the federal government has needs to be adapted to work for ponys IMO
    Captain of the Rarity's Perfection Order Celestia will go down like the Tyrant she is. Vote Rarity for Princess

Sig and avatar By Anakonda

My Pony Name is Coffee Flower, now i need somepony to draw it

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Quote Originally Posted by Flutterguy View Post
    [IMG]http://i672.photobucket.com/albums/vv87/richardawesome/zecora_filly_by_moongazeponies-d3dg0rn.png[
    very cute, too bad Zebras dont get cutie marks.. or is hers a stripe? ><
    Captain of the Rarity's Perfection Order Celestia will go down like the Tyrant she is. Vote Rarity for Princess

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Dragon View Post
    good evening, everypony!
    how goes?
    Yozzers Golden. Doing alright, just plugging away on Trydene's gift still. How are you today?

---------- Post added 2011-11-22 at 05:23 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    My Pony Name is Coffee Flower, now i need somepony to draw it
    I think when someone showed the pony name table I turned into Sapphire Hooves. It is definitely not a good name. Don Trike works just fine.

If you guys are bored, listen to this. The voice actors are really good, and match the characters perfectly. There's 4 and 5 of these videos.

Edit:
    Or, just listen to this. I posted it last night, but still awesome.

Oh hey eternal if it's not too personal you should put up a video of your fully painted room on your youtube channel, probably before you move your stuff back in, don't want us to see your toys.. I mean bed.. lawls im bad..

The Lightbringer eternalwhitemoon's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ant Man View Post
    Oh hey eternal if it's not too personal you should put up a video of your fully painted room on your youtube channel, probably before you move your stuff back in, don't want us to see your toys.. I mean bed.. lawls im bad..
    Yes, you are. You don't get to see those.

ANYWAY, I don't have a camcorder so I can't make video of it, but I did intend to take many pictures of the finished room.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    Yozzers Golden. Doing alright, just plugging away on Trydene's gift still. How are you today?

---------- Post added 2011-11-22 at 05:23 PM ----------

I think when someone showed the pony name table I turned into Sapphire Hooves. It is definitely not a good name. Don Trike works just fine.
    Show me this name table
    Naow!

Also gnight y'all I'm. Tired as buck and luna stuff got done

“Critics who treat 'adult' as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence. And in childhood and adolescence they are, in moderation, healthy symptoms. Young things ought to want to grow. But to carry on into middle life or even into early manhood this concern about being adult is a mark of really arrested development. When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.” - C.S. Lewis

fits the bronies

Quote Originally Posted by Ant Man View Post
    This'll end well :P
    *Waits to see ban while eating popcorn*