10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Illunis View Post
    * ....Continues loving on gummy *

<3

Quote Originally Posted by Isrozzis View Post
    you'll probably cry a lot if you did.
    Dunno about that. It takes a lot to make me cry. Honestly, I'd be more likely to cry if something made me extremely happy, rather than extremely sad.

there are quite a few that aren't sad. Though a lot of them are adventure/grimdarks. And a lot are shipping, which can be good when tastefully done, but otherwise are just a mess.

I'll fish up some of the better fics if you want to read them. Oh and there are a few really good comedy ones as well.
    >.> There's always mine.

And Sparks,' which is bittersweet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by solazz View Post
    Dunno about that. It takes a lot to make me cry. Honestly, I'd be more likely to cry if something made me extremely happy, rather than extremely sad.
    it's a tearjerker to be sure. Though ponies have this odd ability to make me really emotional, so it could have been that. The story is undeniably sad though.

there are quite a few that aren't sad. Though a lot of them are adventure/grimdarks. And a lot are shipping, which can be good when tastefully done, but otherwise are just a mess.

I'll fish up some of the better fics if you want to read them. Oh and there are a few really good comedy ones as well.
    Nahh, I've never been into fanfictions in general. I don't know what it is, but for some reason, I can't bother to be entertained by anything that's not canon :\ Even in video games, "what if" scenarios, or alternate endings always bore me if they're not completely canon. And definitely not the shipping :P I say shipping is strange enough on anime. With ponies? Yeah... But that's just my opinion. It's weird, but yeah. Thanks, but no thanks :P
    FC: 4441-9848-5442 (If you want any gen 1-6 starter, PM me or ask on steam)

10+ Year Old Account
    Stream is going on right now for anime brony wednesday
    http://www.livestream.com/bronysunda...night?t=787616

yes we are all born from the flames of passion that stirred in the loins of our four fathers![Friend Code: 3325-2545-2595]

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daetrin View Post
    >.> There's always mine.
    they were going to be in the list of good fics XD

Quote Originally Posted by Trydene View Post
    *snip*
    Don't fight it, just embrace the love!! <3

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sofii View Post
    My Little Dashie didn't make me sad. I don't know whether it's because I'm half asleep, or if I'm a heartless bastard. It just doesn't.
    It made me feel grey. Not definitively happy nor sad.

There's always my list of recommendations.

Quote Originally Posted by Daetrin View Post
    >.> There's always mine.
    Ooh, shameless plugs? Pick me! Pick me!

10+ Year Old Account
    steve jobs just died.

R.I.P Steve Jobs.

10+ Year Old Account
    steve jobs just died.

R.I.P Steve Jobs.
    Really? Wow.

Quote Originally Posted by Icyshadow View Post
    True enough, I haven't read any yet, which is stupid considering I gave my opinion of it :P I'm just going off of what I've heard on sites like equestria daily :P
    For some reason, I don't see too many people talk about the optimistic ones, so I assumed they were few. My bad :P
    I don't think he is that far off the mark. I can't comment on fanfic writers since I've only read one or two at most, but around here I do notice a trend of lonely people. I don't think it is wrong to say an adorable warm and loving show such as this will have a tendency to draw in people who are lonely and lack these things. It will also draw in people who happen to love extremely cute and hilarious things, which the show is bursting at the seems with.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nahh, I've never been into fanfictions in general. I don't know what it is, but for some reason, I can't bother to be entertained by anything that's not canon :\ Even in video games, "what if" scenarios, or alternate endings always bore me if they're not completely canon. And definitely not the shipping :P I say shipping is strange enough on anime. With ponies? Yeah... But that's just my opinion. It's weird, but yeah. Thanks, but no thanks :P
    to each their own. There are some really good fics though. I don't know why I like shipping either, maybe I'm just a hopeless romantic. Who knows.

10+ Year Old Account
    I was going to toss in a shameless plug, but Daetrin did it for me. :P

Pony fan fictions (mostly) aren't "what if" scenarios, though. FiM paints a picture of a world that extends far beyond the edges of the camera, and fan fictions are one way to explore that world--without violating canon.

Quote Originally Posted by Illunis View Post
    Don't fight it, just embrace the love!! <3
    night night thread! *illu~ <3*

10+ Year Old Account
    Steve Jobs was a great person. He will be sorely missed by people the world over.

Quote Originally Posted by Sofii View Post
    Really? Wow.
    Yeah, Apple's website has him up, so unless this is /b/ pulling a truly epic troll it's the real deal.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cranica View Post
    Yeah, Apple's website has him up, so unless this is /b/ pulling a truly epic troll it's the real deal.
    I don't think /b/ could pull that off. It's on basically every news sight anyways. and as you said, on apples page

steve jobs just died.

R.I.P Steve Jobs.
    Eeeeyup. Pancreatic cancer is the one you don't survive. R.I.P.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cranica View Post
    I'm going to trust that he died, as it's in the news and on Wikipedia.