Quote Originally Posted by Sofii View Post
    Well then, I'll be heading off to bed now. Night all
    Night Sofii sweet dreams buddy
    Quote Originally Posted by kortin View Post
    I don't expect much out of people, but when you fucking say that the appointed time is 9:30 AM and you don't show up until fucking 11 AM or later, someone better have died because there is no excuse otherwise.
    Cable guy?
    I was the Rainbow Das at one time.

I don't expect much out of people, but when you fucking say that the appointed time is 9:30 AM and you don't show up until fucking 11 AM or later, someone better have died because there is no excuse otherwise.
    Alternatively, you're at a doctor's office. I have never known a doctor to be anywhere near on time.

10+ Year Old Account
    I got you beat man. Had a job interview, WALKED to the fucking interview, manager didn't show up. According to the guy I talked to, she called in.

Later during the interview (you know, the next day), she says "I will call you whether or not you got the job, because I don't like people sitting there wondering if'> You know, like she did to me. Bitch.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DasHuntard View Post
    Cable guy?
    A/C guy

Quote Originally Posted by Daetrin View Post
    Alternatively, you're at a doctor's office. I have never known a doctor to be anywhere near on time.
    This is beyond frustrating. It does not take 2 hours to get from the place to here, I know, we drove it yesterday. It took 20 minutes at most.
    "Come, face me! Give in to your Pride! Show me your Greatness!"

mfw every day | Nujabes - Horizon

A/C guy

This is beyond frustrating. It does not take 2 hours to get from the place to here, I know, we drove it yesterday. It took 20 minutes at most.
    did he have any other appointments set up for the day?
    i know when i did garage door work i would be booked 4 appointments during a 1.5 hour window, hella hard to get them all

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    I got you beat man. Had a job interview, WALKED to the fucking interview, manager didn't show up. According to the guy I talked to, she called in.

Later during the interview (you know, the next day), she says "I will call you whether or not you got the job, because I don't like people sitting there wondering if'> You know, like she did to me. Bitch.
    That's beyond retarded...

I don't expect anything from anyone except to hold up you end of the bargain. :\

10+ Year Old Account
    That's beyond retarded...

I don't expect anything from anyone except to hold up you end of the bargain. :\
    I'm with ya 100%. I'm never late. EVER.

I ended up working that job for a week because, well, first impressions mean a lot.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    I'm with ya 100%. I'm never late. EVER.

I ended up working that job for a week because, well, first impressions mean a lot.
    Yeah.

Hell we weren't even the ones who came up with it. They suggested 9:30, so we were here AT 9:30 exactly. If we had been the ones who chose the time, I wouldn't be nearly as frustrated as I am now. :\

10+ Year Old Account
    A/C guy

When I had my motorcycle accident, I went in to the orthopedist with a very extreme prepatellar bursitis in my right knee. I waited for around an hour and a half to get called back into the room, then a half an hour for the orthopedist to come in, he looked at my knee for five minutes and left, waited another half an hour, then he came back and said we should wait to decide on what to do. I ended up needing surgery to remove the massive blood clot in my knee. Yeah, good times =/

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah.

Hell we weren't even the ones who came up with it. They suggested 9:30, so we were here AT 9:30 exactly. :\
    Yeah, that's pretty bad.

It's...11:00 your time now, jeebus. I'd be super pissed.

Deleted
    back from college. cba posting. hai.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fallen Angel View Post
    When I had my motorcycle accident, I went in to the orthopedist with a very extreme prepatellar bursitis in my right knee. I waited for around an hour and a half to get called back into the room, then a half an hour for the orthopedist to come in, he looked at my knee for five minutes and left, waited another half an hour, then he came back and said we should wait to decide on what to do. I ended up needing surgery to remove the massive blood clot in my knee. Yeah, good times =/
    Stupidity abound, in ALL fields. D:

But he's finally here, one hour and forty-two minutes late. :/
    Last edited by kortin; 2011-10-14 at 03:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fallen Angel View Post
    ouch, all i got when i had my bike wreck was a bruise on my ass and couldn't sit right for 3 months cause i had a deep bruise right where the cocxy is

---------- Post added 2011-10-14 at 09:14 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Cryptnic View Post
    back from college. cba posting. hai.
    Hi cryppy, bye cryppy

Quote Originally Posted by Kaorin View Post
    [img]http://img.ponibooru.org/_images/56b223d4d535f28187cdaf2f44426fe5/51875%20-%20Carrot_Top%20Trixie%20apple_bloom%20applejack%20artist%3Asectacy%20berry_punch%20big_ma cintosh%20blobs%20cutesaurus%20derpy_hooves%20g1_to_g4.png[img]
    Berry Punch really shouldn't be sitting in that glass like that, if someone isn't paying attention they could accidentally swallow her and choke to death.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DasHuntard View Post
    ouch, all i got when i had my bike wreck was a bruise on my ass and couldn't sit right for 3 months cause i had a deep bruise right where the cocxy is
    I'm pretty sure I pinned my knee in between the road and my bike. I ended up needing surgery on the right, scrapes on my left, my phone jabbed into my hip, so it was pretty bruised. I was wearing my armored jacket, so I had no damage to my arms or torso, and I always wear my helmet, otherwise I'd be dead or at least have had a serious concussion. All in all, I was lucky.

Quote Originally Posted by Inner Universe View Post
    Berry Punch really shouldn't be sitting in that glass like that, if someone isn't paying attention they could accidentally swallow her and choke to death.

Quote Originally Posted by darkmad View Post
    caitlyn preforms best with zerker greaves and X2 phantom dancers with X1 bloodthirster and X1 infinity edge and X1 last whisper.

if the game carries on long enough its actually better to SELL your boots and buy another phantom dancer, which makes you a human mini-gun
    LoL i take it... im getting extremely annoyed at people playing Katarina... so much annoyance

I'm back from lurky-writing! <3

Image is large, but the cute is worth it.