Page 9 of 99 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Treants benefit from spell hit now, so spirit = hit.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Oh, okay, that makes sense. Still, my treants miss a few times.

Or maybe it's dodge/parry due to no expertise?

Deleted
    Sup?

Nice to see the guide still rolling!

AMG QIETH. MY HERO. <3

Are you coming back?

Quote Originally Posted by Kyuu View Post
    AMG QIETH. MY HERO. <3

Are you coming back?
    My thoughts exactly Go on!!
    Vote Pengu for president!
    "For instance, on the planet Earth, man had always assumed that he was more intelligent than dolphins because he had achieved so much - the wheel, New York, wars and so on - whilst all the dolphins had ever done was muck about in the water having a good time. But conversely, the dolphins had always believed that they were far more intelligent than man - for precisely the same reasons."

Deleted
    AMG QIETH. MY HERO. <3

Are you coming back?
    Heh, I'd be lying if I said I hadn't considered it. I miss WoW, and my guild, but at the same time, I've gotten a lot of free time (which I spend on other video games :P). But I've missed a few raiding tiers, and a legendary (gasp!), and I think I'll need a crash course in moonkin-ing :P

Let's just say I "might" :P

Will only use t13 if i get my normal head token, gonna use resto t13 chest for the haste and go with head, shoulders, legs, hands t13 balance. Its not worth to use LFR gear over heroic t12

---------- Post added 2012-01-05 at 03:43 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Pokty View Post
    91(!) dps on an Ultraxion kill (might bug out or something).
    my treants running around and shot like 1 shot before it dies on this fight.

---------- Post added 2012-01-05 at 04:04 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by VolksSM View Post
    So i looked At a majority of the balance druids and ive seen some druids use the dagger off deathwing and the ultraxion offhand or the dagger Scalpel of Unrelenting Agony .plus ive seen a few druids pick up the heroic staff off hagara. any suggestions? is the deathwing staff anygood ive hear it was not the best but just the proc on it looked insane but i wanted to see what others opinions were
    The dagger in my opinion sucks, i equip it if i see a black phase on Yor'sahj and other AoE heavy fights(be sure you equip it 30 sec before you adds spawn, else it wont proc). About the Staff from DW its give about ~360 haste something in average but lack secondary stats which Lightning rod gives. So even normal lightning rod is better then DW staff. Also the proc can come on bad places such as while you running or something and on Madness with BL it would be over cap with all that haste, i hit 1 sec GCD with 20% haste from Madness and BL with wrath and this is without this staff.

So, I have a question,
    Which haste value (according to the link to Sunfyre's Nest) would be optimal to go for? 2776 straight up? 3101 if I dont get DI? 2637 if I do get DI? Im just a little confused on what would be the ideal number

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcangel14 View Post
    So, I have a question,
    Which haste value (according to the link to Sunfyre's Nest) would be optimal to go for? 2776 straight up? 3101 if I dont get DI? 2637 if I do get DI? Im just a little confused on what would be the ideal number
    I think this will help: http://www.unyieldingvalor.com/calc.php

I have over 3200 haste and I usualy get DI and it works for me. Haste is your best secondary stat and you take as much as you can, without sacrificing int or yur hit cap. You dont aim for any haste caps, you try to take haste on all your items and if you dont have haste on an item reforge into haste. If by doing that you end up near a haste under it you can try to reach it with gems or enchants if you dont have to sacrifice a lot of int to get it, if you are above a cap dont worry haste is good for you even over caps.
    Former BOOMkin bad ass...

Deleted
    Nice guide! Gonna try some of this! Thanks!

With the introduction of epic gems, being that the intellect ones are +50, this means Jewelcrafting only yields a +51 intellect bonus. Just something to think about!
    If we do not destroy ourselves, we will one day venture to the stars.

And you get 100 int from BS since you get 2 extra sockets. But this guide doesnt get much love from the person in charge since Qieth left.
    Former BOOMkin bad ass...

I just got a boomkin offspec because we are a bit melee heavy in our 10-man guild and we would like more ranged for Zon'ozz and Warmaster HC. This is my current gear: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Zheryn/simple

We have a fire mage who's getting DI, so what haste breakpoint should I go for? Atm I have 2468, should I try to get the +3 ticks without nature's grace (2776 rating), or is that breakpoint pretty crappy so I shouldn't care about it until I can reach 3101?
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainArlong View Post
    When you play a video game, you don't put any "effort" into it at all. You're pushing keys on a keyboard, you're not running a marathon or playing a sport.

Regarding DoTs:

If they won't last until my next Eclipse, is it worth recasting them before leaving my current Eclipse?

Should I always recast them regardless of time remaining when I re-enter an Eclipse state (especially if I refreshed them out of an Eclipse)?

If they fall off 1-2 casts before an Eclipse, should I let them stay off, cast the 1-2 extra spells, and then recast them, or recast them out of Eclipse (and if I do this, is it worth recasting them when I enter the Eclipse?)?

Deleted
    just my humble opinion on dots:

i'd only recast the solar buffed dots while still in solar and only if nature's grace is still up, and maybe you are lucky and get the power torrent buff ontop of this to push dot dmg even more. after this, dont apply your lunar dots right at the start of lunar eclipse, wait until the solar dots run out, then IS, MF and SS/SF spam until you reach solar eclipse again. you are maximizing the uptime of your solar buffed IS/SF that way by quite abit. oh, and i personaly wouldnt recast dots when out of eclipse and just 2 casts away from next eclipse since you should recast your dots at the beginning of the next eclipse anyway. the little dmg you get for the non eclipsed dots isnt worth the gcd to cast them. better use those gcds to get to the next eclipse and cast dots then. eclipsed dots > non-eclipsed dots and ofc solar dots > lunar dots.
    Last edited by mmoc73ea253096; 2012-01-26 at 02:22 PM.

Oh, okay, that makes sense. Still, my treants miss a few times.

Or maybe it's dodge/parry due to no expertise?
    That's due to a delay in their stats updating. Same reason they start with only a few thousand HP and then suddenly jump up.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by timbaLt View Post
    Regarding DoTs:

If they won't last until my next Eclipse, is it worth recasting them before leaving my current Eclipse?

Should I always recast them regardless of time remaining when I re-enter an Eclipse state (especially if I refreshed them out of an Eclipse)?

If they fall off 1-2 casts before an Eclipse, should I let them stay off, cast the 1-2 extra spells, and then recast them, or recast them out of Eclipse (and if I do this, is it worth recasting them when I enter the Eclipse?)?
    If there is a chance your dots won't make it to the next eclipse you should recast them just before you leave eclipse (the time depends on your haste levels, having 4xT12, ect). On TMR there was a spreadsheet showing what amount of secs it is in your personal sitaution.

If you have missed the recast and DoTs fall of just before Eclipse you should not recast them there anyway.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hey all, I'm currently in the process of going Boomkin for my 3/8h guild and I wanted some weapon advice. I'm not going to be getting Tarecgosa's staff anytime soon, or, probably, ever, so what is my next best choice? I have a choice between Ti'tahk and Rathrak + Orb of the First Satyrs. Both are RF versions, unfortunately. I'm leaning towards Ti'tahk simply because of the proc. Any ideas? I also have access to 6/7 Heroic FL weapons, should one of those be better, too. We're clearning Hagarra every week on Heroic, so I doubt I'll be in line for Heroic Lightning Rod any day soon (or maybe I will- most of our casters have the legendary staff anyway). Any feedback would be mucho appreciadado.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ulate/advanced

^---just in case you wanna look. I don't have a moonkin spec or armor on, but it's w/e.

Rathrak, if you have to. Ti'tahk is worthless to us(and to pretty much everybody else. Stupid shardfodder).
    Ideally, H Lightning Rod out of the non-legendaries.