Quote Originally Posted by Rayaleith View Post
    What about Soul Cleaver for 2H?
    That would work. Personally I am not a fan of that weapon but, you could probably pull it off if you so desired. I've switched to Dual Wield, so I no longer have my Untamed Blade mog, instead I'm using 2x Slayer of the Lifeless, but the best (or one of the best) matches would probably be Torment of the Banished.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoomin View Post
    That would work. Personally I am not a fan of that weapon but, you could probably pull it off if you so desired. I've switched to Dual Wield, so I no longer have my Untamed Blade mog, instead I'm using 2x Slayer of the Lifeless, but the best (or one of the best) matches would probably be Torment of the Banished.
    Indeed it does, it's what I used on my other golden/bronze transmog when I was DW too.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyanmaru View Post
    Indeed it does, it's what I used on my other golden/bronze transmog when I was DW too.
    I'll probably be trying to find a good gold / black (or close) sword later today when I get home and have the chance to browse MogIt. I would love to find something that doesn't keep enchants on it but still fits the coloration I'm looking for.

changed my set alittle since i went orc male (buttbanana) DD

Last edited by Nyanmaru; 2013-03-28 at 07:08 AM. Reason: I'm in your posts, thumbnailing your pictures! - Click picture for full size.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.

I'll probably be trying to find a good gold / black (or close) sword later today when I get home and have the chance to browse MogIt. I would love to find something that doesn't keep enchants on it but still fits the coloration I'm looking for.
    The enchants on Torment of the Banished are rather subtle though, especially FC looks dead sexy on them.

Got these shoulders and tier chest piece yesterday so I went with it. I love the look of the helm. The green is a little too bright but I think it still works pretty well. Starting the hunt for an awesome looking weapon and cloak to match better than I already have.

heh, I know a matching sword...

It suits just fine to the T15 look (just got the chest for mogging and with the goat legs I prefer dresses)

(If I remogged again, this picture will no longer show me in the T15 dress with Zin'Rokh and make this post look out of place)

heh, I know a matching sword...

It suits just fine to the T15 look (just got the chest for mogging and with the goat legs I prefer dresses)
    http://eu.battle.net/static-render/e...rofilemain.jpg
    (If I remogged again, this picture will no longer show me in the T15 dress with Zin'Rokh and make this post look out of place)
    Assuming you mean T14 dress. Also, why not just upload the picture to a site like imgur? That way it won't update every time and you'll have a pretty dress on your post forever.
    Vereesa formerly of Paragon and Depraved
    WCL

Quote Originally Posted by Vereesà View Post
    Assuming you mean T14 dress. Also, why not just upload the picture to a site like imgur? That way it won't update every time and you'll have a pretty dress on your post forever.
    It was late and I was slightly boozed, so yeah, 14 or 15, meh. If I would want a permanent link, I got a webserver of my own. But that'd require the slightest hint of effort and I'm increasingly lazy when it comes to stuff like this.

Oh yeah, and I just though of some other stylin' bronze/goldish swords, the ones from Mother S from BT should fit nicely too.

Deleted
    ICC Normal dps gear+Draconic Avenger I like it very much

eu.battle.net/static-render/eu/ragnaros/87/33988695-profilemain.jpg?alt=/wow/static/images/2d/profilemain/class/6-0.jpg

Deleted

It took me five and a half months to get the chest-piece alone, and roughly seven months for all of the other assorted pieces, but I present to you fellow WoW players, the complete (sans helmet) exalted plate set! I'm going to end up replacing the helm with one that has a more golden yellow color, and black off-colors. The current helm has too much brown coloration.

Edit: The helmet I will be replacing the current one with will be either Sunscale Helmet or Lionheart Helm as they share the same model.
    I've wanted that set for ages because it matches really well with the Pauldrons of Abyssal Fury from Supremus in BT. Give them a try, they look awesome. Black plate is rare in this game.

It was late and I was slightly boozed, so yeah, 14 or 15, meh. If I would want a permanent link, I got a webserver of my own. But that'd require the slightest hint of effort and I'm increasingly lazy when it comes to stuff like this.

Oh yeah, and I just though of some other stylin' bronze/goldish swords, the ones from Mother S from BT should fit nicely too.

I found those as well, and they don't keep enchants on them! They also sheathe to the back, so that's the weapon I'm gonna' be trying for it seems.

---------- Post added 2013-03-29 at 08:59 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Seja Victrix View Post
    I've wanted that set for ages because it matches really well with the Pauldrons of Abyssal Fury from Supremus in BT. Give them a try, they look awesome. Black plate is rare in this game.
    I already have those shoulders, but personally hate the way they look. And they are a near perfect match but not a perfect one, the gold is a bit more brown-ish and the shoulders just look more "BC" than the ones I have now.

Here's what im aiming for. I have majority of it currently. A very Blood Elf set.

I went for the 'not letting go of his roots', heavily invested in the red of Silvermoon, and the green of their magic addiction, with the slight blue hues from the helm and weapons to represent his present state, a death knight.

Back View;
    http://tinypic.com/r/j76o8l/6

Front View;
    http://tinypic.com/r/28l8igh/6

Helm & Legs: ICC25h
    Shoulders, Chest, Gloves, Weapons: Sunwell
    Boots: Horde Pandaria JF Questline/TotC
    Belt: DK Starter.

I could go with icc25h boots, but i wanted to keep the green tinge throughout the gear, as well as the red/grey theme. Most of the time i do not have my helmet shown.

The 2h weapon i use is the http://www.wowhead.com/item=45205

Another possible shoulder mog would be the ICC25h DK set, as the blue 'smoke' of that helps the weapons. Plus it matches your helm, which i chose to strongly identify the death knight persona, as opposed to the sunwell helm. Personally, the h25 boots dont really fit in with the rest of the set. The cape in my opinion couldnt be more perfect in matching the red and the green. Tabard not required, just what i had on when i was doing MogIt, as well as the recovered scarlet onslaught cape. =]

10+ Year Old Account
    I am using the DK saronite gear with a blue horned helm I got from Ulduar 10. Working on getting the red recolor T8 but still missing 2 or 3 pieces.

Quote Originally Posted by Xene View Post
    Here's what im aiming for. I have majority of it currently. A very Blood Elf set.

I went for the 'not letting go of his roots', heavily invested in the red of Silvermoon, and the green of their magic addiction, with the slight blue hues from the helm and weapons to represent his present state, a death knight.

Back View;
    http://tinypic.com/r/j76o8l/6

Front View;
    http://tinypic.com/r/28l8igh/6

Helm & Legs: ICC25h
    Shoulders, Chest, Gloves, Weapons: Sunwell
    Boots: Horde Pandaria JF Questline/TotC
    Belt: DK Starter.

I could go with icc25h boots, but i wanted to keep the green tinge throughout the gear, as well as the red/grey theme. Most of the time i do not have my helmet shown.

The 2h weapon i use is the http://www.wowhead.com/item=45205

Another possible shoulder mog would be the ICC25h DK set, as the blue 'smoke' of that helps the weapons. Plus it matches your helm, which i chose to strongly identify the death knight persona, as opposed to the sunwell helm. Personally, the h25 boots dont really fit in with the rest of the set. The cape in my opinion couldnt be more perfect in matching the red and the green. Tabard not required, just what i had on when i was doing MogIt, as well as the recovered scarlet onslaught cape. =]
    might want a shirt to go with it.

10+ Year Old Account
    My current transmog:

I lurves it. <3

Made by the fabulous i4ni <3

I'm going for this xmog set on my DK > http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=506

Does anyone know, if there is any other matching Boots to the set ? Other than the ones off Heroic Magmaw ?

Thanks a lot in advance

I believe the earthen ring rep vendor sells matching boots for JP
    Regen#1804 need NA overwatch friends.

Quote Originally Posted by Regen View Post
    I believe the earthen ring rep vendor sells matching boots for JP
    Not heroic ones. The answer is no, everything else with that model is the non-Heroic coloration: http://www.wowhead.com/item=65051#same-model-as

Wonder how soloable Heroic Magmaw is nowadays.

Quote Originally Posted by Baphomette View Post
    Not heroic ones. The answer is no, everything else with that model is the non-Heroic coloration: http://www.wowhead.com/item=65051#same-model-as

Wonder how soloable Heroic Magmaw is nowadays.
    Shouldnt be much of a problem to gather a few players? Depends on your server though, but on mine (Outland EU) there is pugs to all sorts of old raids all the time
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore