Lich Lord Plate, Tigerclaw Cape and Cryptmaker.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by shade3891 View Post
    I wanna look like this as Unholy Death Knight:
    What is the name of the items in this set?

For the guy who posted the War (horseman ) mog , i took a different path and "tried" to make the War from darksiders :P too bad i didnt found a correct type of shoulders for that and well the only hood plate you can get is the grey from archeus , as for weapon i will wait for artifact, many good suitable skins.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...olreg/advanced

Quote Originally Posted by Zigrifid View Post
    For the guy who posted the War (horseman ) mog , i took a different path and "tried" to make the War from darksiders :P too bad i didnt found a correct type of shoulders for that and well the only hood plate you can get is the grey from archeus , as for weapon i will wait for artifact, many good suitable skins.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...olreg/advanced
    The current Tier Set has a hood, you can get a red one for Conquest Points

http://www.wowhead.com/item=125928/w...s-plate-helmet

I'm also a fan of Darksiders, too bad there wont be a 3rd one.

Quote Originally Posted by John Macintosh View Post
    The current Tier Set has a hood, you can get a red one for Conquest Points

http://www.wowhead.com/item=125928/w...s-plate-helmet

I'm also a fan of Darksiders, too bad there wont be a 3rd one.
    I know about the tier / pvp set but i dont like the 2 horns id rather had a plate hood that was like this http://www.wowhead.com/item=29986/co...grand-engineer but it only comes in cloth
    And yes there wont be a 3rd one :<

I'm working on this set, its the Warolds DK Honor Gear with the fleshrender. Since I play blood only, I like this set since its not blue! Sorry can't post links yet.
    wowhead.com/dressing-room#mazz0zH89s8E41808E4387cE4Y87kE4Z808E6p808E42808E6x808dCI87c

Quote Originally Posted by Munkky View Post
    I'm working on this set, its the Warolds DK Honor Gear with the fleshrender. Since I play blood only, I like this set since its not blue! Sorry can't post links yet.
    wowhead.com/dressing-room#mazz0zH89s8E41808E4387cE4Y87kE4Z808E6p808E42808E6x808dCI87c
    Here you go mate http://www.wowhead.com/dressing-room...08E6x808dCI87c

LINK: i.imgur.com/wqfvdP5.png

Lets see if that works.

Anyway It's a Blood DK Xmog so I tried to use red obviously, just need a matching weapon.

I was thinking about Bryntroll until artifact weapons are released - but suggestions are welcome!

PS.: I wasnt allowed to properly insert a link / picture cause I have to few posts apparently.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gumdrop House, Lollipop Lane, Happy Land.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaerog View Post
    LINK:
    Lets see if that works.

Anyway It's a Blood DK Xmog so I tried to use red obviously, just need a matching weapon.

I was thinking about Bryntroll until artifact weapons are released - but suggestions are welcome!

PS.: I wasnt allowed to properly insert a link / picture cause I have to few posts apparently.
    there you go
    Avatar and signature made by ELYPOP

Deleted

Cant decide which one i like better

Quote Originally Posted by Venedia View Post

Cant decide which one i like better
    tabards are bad mkay?..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by hallucigenocide View Post
    tabards are bad mkay?..
    Tabards has always been my favorite part , i dont like using cloaks and normally helms

Quote Originally Posted by hallucigenocide View Post
    tabards are bad mkay?..
    A-fucking-men.

In this case, the Illidari tabard mostly goes with the set, but not the Lightbringer. I fucking hate the Lightbringer tabard, because so many people always want to use it but don't actually build around it. It's a damned eyesore in these threads.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by figuratively View Post
    A-fucking-men.

In this case, the Illidari tabard mostly goes with the set, but not the Lightbringer. I fucking hate the Lightbringer tabard, because so many people always want to use it but don't actually build around it. It's a damned eyesore in these threads.
    its a status symbol, not as much now but back in wotlk it was

Quote Originally Posted by Venedia View Post
    its a status symbol, not as much now but back in wotlk it was
    But you are making that whole transmog look like shit by using it. No one really cares if anyone got that tabard anymore, its more common than gonorea.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Deleted
    Lightbringer tabard is not a status symbol at all, everyone has it these days. Guild tabards are less common.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Feederino Senpai View Post
    But you are making that whole transmog look like shit by using it. No one really cares if anyone got that tabard anymore, its more common than gonorea.
    fair enough thats ur opinion tho , tabard > cloak not having either just looks plain wierd in my opinion

10+ Year Old Account
    I dunno, i love tabards. They do a good job of hiding the hideous low rez textures on chest pieces. I love cloaks as well. Helmets should always be hidden on female characters though.

I'm not saying the Tabard of the Lightbringer doesn't have its place, it does, but that place is not everywhere. These are some examples of fantastic use of it.